When did you accept you were a sub cumslut?

MuscleAss

Recently I have been messaging with another member here, and he asked when I accepted I was a total sub.  Here is my answer:

Realization and acceptance came over time, but especially after after two incidents.  One was a hookup via an online chat, where I went to the top's house and found there was another guy there, too.  He was hot, hung, muscular and black.  The host shot his load in me pretty quickly, the black guy took his place and did not let up for an hour.  Verbal, a bit rough, and totally into my ass.  When I left my entire butt felt used, inside and out, and I had very distinct tingling sensation that I had never had before.  Both cheeks felt warm, somehow.  The other time was the first time at an outdoor cruising area.  Five guys fucked me, with three giving me loads.  They were lined up, one after another, with another one holding me up the entire time.  He didn't fuck me, even though I asked several times.  Just kept whispering in my ear how much I wanted it, making me admit I did, say how good it felt, and especially when the guys came, got me to acknowledge that.  Also talked and encouraged the tops, commenting on "the slut" and "his cummy hole."  Walking down the street after, I had the same used-ass feeling, but this time with the loads dripping down my balls and leg.  It was a bit of a walk home, I was shirtless and my pants hanging low, all rumpled and stained some.  I got a few looks from others as I walked by, and one group had a laugh that was obviously at my expense.  I felt shame, a bit of humiliation, but also was quite aroused.  I knew I would do it again.  My dick got hard, and I jerked off once I was home.  It was an incredibly intense orgasm.  Still one of my hottest experiences ever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

A picture is worth a thousand words:

medium.transformation2.jpg.66dc48869394e

The man who trained me for sexual service to men took this shot of me at the exact moment that I realized I had become a cumslut, that I was going to seek out men to fuck and breed me, that I would never be able to get enough of it, and that I would never change. And I wasn't sorry at all.

There's more in the image caption in my album.

• Upvote 1

I was a slut cum dump from the time was first fucked by my friend's dad at 13 but it wasn't until a week and a half in San Francisco at 18 that I realized how much I REALLY enjoyed getting bred by other men.  That week I was whored out constantly, had hotel clerks and others unlock my room to use me at all hours and was led stark naked on the streets to go to the gay clubs where I was bent over and filled with cum every night. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

the year was 1999 at club 1350

discovered how easy it was to get fucked bending over and taking cock and load one after the other.  the daddies broke me in good and put me on the right road to accepting the bug.  after that it escalated to warehouse poz orgies and conversion parties in palm springs.  

I have always been naturally sub but early on I only did one on one hook ups.

One night I was at a cruising ground at around 2am.  I decided to wander over and check out the cottage in the dark.  That was a game changer.  I ended up stripped, on my hands and knees and spit-roasted right there in front of the cubicles.  All things considered it was pretty tame but it opened my eyes to what I needed more of and how I could get it.

• Upvote 1

I realised I was a slut pretty much after the first time I was fucked at 17 and wanted it again and again. Went hunting for dick practically every night in the park to get more. Which is pretty easy when you're that age and good looking (if I say so myself ;-)

However as opposed to a lot of bottoms here I have never considered myself to be submissive. I want to be in control and to be honest I use tops to get what I want like tops use bottoms to dump their load. That doesn't mean I don't like to be in a submissive position like being used by a group of tops or being whored out if it happens but I will never submit mentally to a top or being owned by one. I have become too independent for that. It's my body and my mind and I decide how it can be used. I know this not to everyone's liking but that's the way it is. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I knew I was a sub cumslut when I found I was following the orders of a black guy from a significant distance away. I would put aside my work when he ordered me to his place where I was to strip off my clothes and go to his bedroom and kneel with my head down until he decided that he was ready. He had the equipment to clean myself and later he would expect me to immediately hit the showers. He stretched my pussy with a progressively sized dildo and have me sit on it for 15-20 minutes at a time. Of course I was to address him properly and he would force his long (and fortunately for me) thinner cock deep down my throat and hold it there. I would service his other white sluts and suck them off for a reward of their cum. When he was done he would fuck my pussy deep then pull out and drop his load in and around my gaping pussy hole. He even had me kneel in the shower as he peed all over me that I am sure was a test in what I would do for him. 

Unfortunately for me, he moved away from the SF Bay Area and I long to find another like him. I live in the Far East Bay Area quite sways away from the type of scene that deep down I know I belong to.

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
11 hours ago, NLbear said:

I realised I was a slut pretty much after the first time I was fucked at 17 and wanted it again and again. Went hunting for dick practically every night in the park to get more. Which is pretty easy when you're that age and good looking (if I say so myself ;-)

However as opposed to a lot of bottoms here I have never considered myself to be submissive. I want to be in control and to be honest I use tops to get what I want like tops use bottoms to dump their load. That doesn't mean I don't like to be in a submissive position like being used by a group of tops or being whored out if it happens but I will never submit mentally to a top or being owned by one. I have become too independent for that. It's my body and my mind and I decide how it can be used. I know this not to everyone's liking but that's the way it is. 

versatility is key to always getting laid.  woof

I realized I was a sub cum slut not long after I started to have sex with men. A guy picked me up in the park and took me back to his apartment. After he fucked me, he left the room and sent in his roommate to fuck me. I loved having two guys fill me with their loads. 

• Upvote 2

I realized I was a total bottom slut when the older daddy I was messing with was using dildos on me and I would find my self crusing the book stores late at night and parks very early morning and going into a bathroom in the park and having a guy fuck me or I would jump in a guys car drive a bit I start sucking him he would finger my ass till he was about to cum and keep my head down till he shot all in my throat. Or I cruise the gay bars and find me a sexy shemale and she would fuck me in the bathroom raw and cum deep in my ass then i just didn’t care I know my role is to bottom only and if raw is top of the list then so be it. Now I live in Texas and loving it and the Austin area 

• Upvote 1

I also discovered I was a submissive cumslut at an early age. I had been sucking cock for a few months when I got fucked for the first time and it opened up my world. When I felt that cock filling me with his hot seed, I was in heaven and knew I had found my true calling. My Dad was my first and soon he started sharing me with his friends and I loved being used by all of these old men...knowing my asspussy was giving them pleasure. Soon I was cruising parks, ABS, rest areas, mall bathrooms...What got me off the most was a Dom Man telling me what a fucking cocksucking slut I was or him calling me a faggot as he fucked my asspussy. The night I got gangbanged at the ABS in Coralville, Iowa really cemented my place...I took Man after Man...load after load. When it was all said and done I was covered in cum and was the happiest I'd ever been. Yeah, I'm a total submissive bottom cumslut and I love it!

I met a black guy online and arranged to meet up , he had about 10 inches , has sat smoking and told me to strip then to dance , he put me in his bath and pissed in my mouth and then filled a dog bowl with the rest and I had to lick it up. He then told me to drive him naked to the store to get him cigarettes. On the way back he told me to park way down the street , he went back to his apartment and watched as I walked naked back up the road and into his apartment. I d have done anything that night

• Upvote 1