When did you accept you were a sub cumslut?

MuscleAss

I realized I was sub cumslut after my dad caught me licking and sucking his cock and balls when he was passed out drunk and he asked me what I was doing.   I told him I noticed his cock was leaking and I was afraid he was going to piss on the couch.    That night he turned me into his urinal and cocksucker.   He eventually started fucking me, never let me cum unless it was hands-free and taught me my only mission and focus should be the MAN's cock I was being allowed to pleasure.    Within a year both him and my older brother were tag-teaming me, and I was loving it.    I even loved it when my dad started pimping me to guy's he owed money too - gambling debts and bar tabs.    I was so humiliated and ashamed but turned on when I learned some of the debts were a $0.50 tap beer or a $5.00 football pool debt, and could not wait until he needed me to clear his debts again.

I wore knickers from a very early age. My first experience was in a public toilet. I was in for a pee and this older man came in took his cock out and started wanking I was mesmerised and stunned. He pushed me into the cubicle and before I knew it he had me pushed against the wall I couldn't move and was scared he pulled my trousers down and seen I was wearing sexy lacy knickers he pulled his cock out and proceeded to wank against my knickers rubbing himself  he put his cock inside my knickers and on known to me he shot a huge load of spunk in them then pulled them up so I was all wet and sticky he said thanks I'll be here every night about same time and left . I was shitting myself but also very horny here I was covered in this mans seed. I pulled my trousers up and ran home. That was my first time 

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'd started out at 13 swapping handjobs and blowjobs with buds on the swim team and it soon moved to getting fucked. I loved fucking them but really loved getting fucked...a LOT! I was constantly asking them to fuck me and soon word spread to other guys in my class and guys in classes ahead of me. A group guys in the grades ahead had me over for a group thing and wound up getting fucked by all of them, some cumming in me multiple times. I was in heaven. I wondered why every day couldn't be like that. Pretty soon I was hooking up with some of them before school, after school, sneaking out to hookup in the bathrooms during classes, sneaking out of the house at night to hookup and more. The guys started having more frequent group things cause I kept asking for more. I'd spend more time at the gym not to work out but because there were guys there looking for sex too and it was too easy. We'd go back into the showers and soon enough I'd have his load in my ass. I figured I was kinda slutty but leaned into it when a few of the guys started calling me a cumdump. It was legit. I figured there were other guys like me and later on I learned that was true. I didn't feel shame about it. I knew what I wanted and went for it.

• 1 year later...