Stories

With the approval of drscorpio, I am offering to any reader/writer some of my own stories which I have begun and developed but just can not get around to finishing them.  Some are relatively newly begun while others have quite a bit of length to them already.  In any event, authorship of these stories will pass to YOU as you will be publishing them under your screen name.  I want no credit nor acknowledgement for them at all.

My purpose in offering these stories is so that they can be published.  I do not want to share these stories just for private reading. 

So, if you have an interest in a story that has begun and that you will finish and publish, send me a private message. 

I look forward to seeing your good work.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your interest.  There are a few requirements none of which are restrictive to my offer but help me in organization.  First, I am sharing these stories so that they can be completed and published on Breeding Zone web site.  What you write, in what direction you take the story or how you finish the story is your sole prerogative.  I relinquish all editing rights.  I also relinquish all claims to the story and require that you never acknowledge that you got the basis from me.

Second, to help me, you will need to send me an email with BREEDING ZONE STORY as the subject line.  Include your screen name from Breeding Zone.  I need this latter to rename the story with your screen name so that I do not send the story to someone else.  SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE.   I will send you a list of all the stories and you choose one.

Third, as for the title, you may keep the same title or change it.  However, if you change the title, please send me the name of the new title.  That would be appreciated.

Last, if you begin to finish a story or if you read what I have written and decide the tale is just not for you, let me know.  I do not want to put you into a position of trying to write a tale in which you have no enthusiasm.  Just send me an email and I will be willing to “accept back” the story sent to you and send you a different tale.

In an effort to make the process a bit easier, at the end of this email I will list ALL the titles of stories which I have begun.  Perhaps a story title might give a better incentive for selecting a tale.

I do look forward to reading your completed work.  You will have done me a great help, and that help is greatly appreciated.

Bill