FuckMeHarderNow

Gym buddy picked me up in his old odd jobs van, because my Jeep was in the shop for our weekly workout. Typical workout but kept noticing him checking out my ass a lot. Knowing from him talking that his partner had not been having sex with him in awhile, I felt for the guy and when he opened the side door to put our gear away, I jumped in and dropped my shorts and got on a kneeling position. He jumped in and shut the van door tight. And before I l knew it I had a hand over my mouth while I got mounted. He gave me a rough hard fuck and even bought me Chinese on the way home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, atlpigbttm said:

He dumped two consecutive loads up my hairy ass before getting out and driving us to the Chinese place while I reached around and used my fingers to eat the loads out. I love a good hard rough fuck.

HOT!!!  The 2 of you are good friends ....helping a Buddy in NEED!!!  

• Upvote 1