Last Known Address

shoreboy

Well @shoreboy I still hope we could hit each other in a well furnished playroom ;).

I think those guys sounds hot and probably in full hormonal activity, they would be perFFect in my swimming pool, where I could spend the time admiring them like golden fishes in an aquarium waiting they become men, are you their coach? I def prefer the coach and his more experienced FFriends.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you shoreboy. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!  This novella is a triumph as a work of writing and as an experience in reading.

It's complete with all the plot complications, characterization, emotional entanglements and descriptive narrative needed to make it quite real in the mind's eye. Epic in it's reach, compelling us in anticipation to read on. Or wait with bated breath (and cock!) or the next installment. The ending was both unexpected and emotionally satisfying. You really do have a gift.

Thank you doubly for completing the story and not leaving us hanging dick-in-hand as is so often the case!

I too urge you to self-publish on Amazon and don't forget about Amazon's Audible branch where books are read aloud by quite good actors. (It's a Godsend on my seasonal drives between South Florida and Canada.) There's a growing adult section also with some good readers, many the authors themselves, but virtually all the writing is stilted and amateurish, expecially compared to yours. (Although, not sure I could drive listening to yours!) Even Dan Savage is there with a sorta radio show!  

• Like 1

so, you got me all through the night, reading all this, jerking off, playing in other ways, with enhancements and i have no words to express my gratitude, except...      P H E N O M E N A L

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Maybe this helps...I cleared it with Dr. Scorpio to let you know I've made a second draft of the story on nifty.org. It's under Gay > Authoritarian (of course!). Same title. Hopefully I got out all the misspellings, corrected tenses, turned up the intensity a notch; though it;s mostly the same, the new version has darker final chapters. Sorry if you're squeamish. Enjoy!

(Fistcumslut, I miss you too!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

All I can say is WOW! This story has kept me off all my.other hookup sites for 2 very late nights, something I would have thought was about impossible until I started reading it.

This is at once THE most twisted and THE hottest story I've read on this site. The plot was quite fast paced, which is what kept me going through it. I almost bailed at Minetti's reassignment surgery but I'm glad I read to the end.

BRAVO, on a job very well done!

• Like 3

• 3 years later...

I have come back to this so many times in the past because it has some of the hottest passages that almost always get me right off the edge. 

I am pulled into their world by the writing; my attention is held by my interest in the incredibly sexy and fleshed out characters, the story is deliriously sexy while also heartbreaking at times with some awesome thrills and absolute terror.  And the love the three of them share — fuck man.

I want to write a fucking essay on this piece of amazing fiction. 

I can totally see an adapted miniseries. Fuck, James Franco will probably want to produce.

But who would we fantasy cast?! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, infinite290 said:

I have come back to this so many times in the past because it has some of the hottest passages that almost always get me right off the edge. 

I am pulled into their world by the writing; my attention is held by my interest in the incredibly sexy and fleshed out characters, the story is deliriously sexy while also heartbreaking at times with some awesome thrills and absolute terror.  And the love the three of them share — fuck man.

I want to write a fucking essay on this piece of amazing fiction. 

I can totally see an adapted miniseries. Fuck, James Franco will probably want to produce.

But who would we fantasy cast?! 

I suppose this would be a great idea!!!

• Like 3