When the problem is too many opportunities for sex

hungry_hole

I'm on vacation in Santiago, Chile, staying in an apartment with sling inside the apartment. The first few days I hooked-up with several guys who wanted to try a walk-in scene, door unlocked. Strangely, from what I see, there is a high percentage of "tops", guys who define themselves as "100% top, I don't bottom". I don't know why, but I've been able to enjoy it. It helps that I speak Spanish.

I then took a 10 day break because the apartment was booked with a guy from overseas. I came back to the apartment that also has a Gloryhole. I opened a profile announcing the Private Gloryhole and many guys wanted to try it. Some guys had told me they only wanted to get sucked in the gloryhiole but once they were horny they wanted to fuck me through the gloryhole. So hot! Many of the guys arrived with a hard cock already, I guess excited with the idea of having their cock anonymously.

I will continue hooking up with guys using Grindr or Manhunt but I find that the problem I'm having is not finding tops but being able to respond to so many guys who are interested.  I've had at least 50 guys contact me on Manhunt and when I turn on Grindr I always find messages from guys interested.

When I'm home I plan the diet and prepare myself for a fuck. But here I find it harder to clean my hole and be ready for the amount of guys who are willing to fuck bareback. But here guys want to get sucked and fuck me right away but I can't plan with such little time to prepare.

Next in the agenda is an organized gang-bang that the guy in charge of the apartment/sling/gloryhole offers as a service. I will have to prepare well for that event because I'm really looking forward. I have no problem having one guy in the apartment servicing his cock but I would be worried with more than one guy going in and out.  I will schedule a gang-bang with 3 guys but I can also ask guys with whom I've already hooked up with to come along. So it could be a lot of fun because there will be someone to control guys going in and out.

While writing this a guy on Grindr wanted to come over to get sucked and breed me using the gloryhole. I had tpo say no because my hole wasn't ready and I have to go out soon. Too many opportunities is my problem...

IMG_1520.thumb.JPG.fd86d2a7014be7f390b8ac95dd96a745.JPGGloryHoleSantiago.thumb.JPG.077e0c62a9f3f85abed9b11a7ab9ce63.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

Edited by hungry_hole
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

If you can host, It's definitely a game changer. If you can't, The pickings are very slim for an actual hook up unless the guy is cool with public play.

Guest GoneFishing

my last business trip was 14 days and i got laid every night. helps to alternate so i either top or bottom and it crescendoed into an orgy of 15 dallas cowboys.   woof