Partner to be poz convert cuckold by partners Master

First sorry for my spelling I am dyslexic....

Hi there,  I have a story that may turn to reality to write here to see what you think.

I'm in a gay marrige where I am top and my partner is bottom but this is a bit hard on me as I am bottom to.  So over the last 3 years we have been looking and found a top to take control over both of us.  My partner is to remaine my slave but I must submit to our Master and use my slave as ordered.  This has been going very well, the main control our Master has control of when and how we both cum and fuck.    Just this last week Master imposed 12 days of chastity and we have had much talk about dirty raw fucking.  Both me and my partner have agreed that raw is the only way we will be fucked and as all three of us have tested Neg twice in the last year this has no problem with this.  We have for a long time also talked about being fucked by others raw even with the risk of poz conversion.  We all find this very hot and have acceped that the chance of becomming poz and this is a chance ether of us are willing to take.

Then the other day Master talked to me saying that from now on I am not to be allowed to fuck my slave with an thing other than a dildo.  my replay was "Yes Sir no problem Sir" as it should be.  I also said "Sir may I please speak freely and ask if you would like to share your plains?"  We chatted about things and over time he had noted my interest in being cuckold and not allowed to cum unless being fucked by our Master and also that my partner should be the lowest of the low.  I also have said that I would like to see my slave being fucked by others as rough as they like.  Master told me that he had desided to make that real for me but under one condishon  "Sir what is that?"   He will be  pimped out to any guy Master wishes and that will!!! include poz guys and dirty guy with other STD's so I have to sit buy while my love is treated in the most dirty ways and I will only ever be fucked by Master who said he will only fuck me to keep us from from bugs.

So what do you all think?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, steve-tmq said:

.....He will be  pimped out to any guy Master wishes and that will!!! include poz guys and dirty guy with other STD's so I have to sit buy while my love is treated in the most dirty ways and I will only ever be fucked by Master who said he will only fuck me to keep us from from bugs.

So what do you all think?

#steve-tmq  WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ALL THINK .... 

WE WANT TO HEAR ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING .... how you organise those dates... where you advertise your slave who will be booked by all those Tops who want to breed your slave ... telling him how and what they breed him with ... 

WE WANT TO HEAR how it takes effect in your slave... 

The plain is to spend a weeked at the Saunas.   If the sauna has a sling then he will spend some time in that prefably with a sign hanging saying "No Load refused" of if there are cabins then he will be in one kneeling with his ass to the door and the door open and the same sign.  I may also have him gaged and blindfolded...  I had also considered putting an add in craigslist saying where and when he will be.  

No matter what when ever he meets someone he is ordered to always take it raw. 

3 minutes ago, Hardream said:

I think it's very hard and very ... hot. So he want your boyfriend became poz, and you'll be neg? Sorry, I don't understand well english.

Yes because I am to be cuckold.  I am married to my slave but have been ordered by our master that I will never fuck my slave again.  Our master has compleat right to have our ass's used in what ever way.  I have been ordered to stay neg so that our master can fuck me without the chance of beingcoming poz.  This may change but for now it's the thing that makes us 3 hot.  One of us will be a dirty cumdump to be used by any guy we want to have use it.

Very interesting ... reading your posts, there is an undercurrent to this.  The dynamic between the 3 of you will not be as easy as you portray BUT if it's what you all want, DO IT!  Just remember, even in the lifestyle, there is choice.  I love my BB bottoms.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

....Part 2....

A quick recap, both me and my partner are bottom but to help things along I have the Top role and he is my slave.  This sort of works but I lose out as I also need a Master.   About 2 years ago I meet a Master online (a cyber Master) I submit to his online will and my slave submits to my will.  This means that we both submit to him.  This has developed to my Master controlling when and if I get to cum and a form of cuckolding where I am no longer allowed to fuck my slave.

It's been 3 weeks since we agreed that my partner and slave be a bearback cumdump taking any loads esp POZ and that I will no longer fuck him so that when our Master(cyber) comes for a holiday I will be clean so he can fuck me without any chance of being exposed to the bug.   Friday morning me and my slave had a long morning kissing and cudling and being tender because later in that afternoon my slave will be on his way to Athens to spend the weekend at the sauna to find and take as many raw cocks as he can.  This was the hardist weekend that there has been for a long time as I have to say at home to look after our dogs and will not know who and how many men have fucked my slaves ass.  

It was made harder as our cyber Master keeped texting on skype boasting about the men he had been fucking.  He said he wants me clean but he's  boasting about the men his fucked raw!?!   Lets be honest i'm just here to be cum controled and the idea of staying clean is just that an idea, may be Master is not or will not be clean when he comes on the holiday and he just wants to keep the honour of converting me to him self.    In this sort of situation all sorts of things go though my head.  Letting someone who is not here tell me I may not fuck my partner why and my partner going and taking raw cock as a cumdump.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal

You get a better quality of guy if your Master advertises on BBRT than on CL. Less flakes - and probably less chance of the constabulary mucking it up for you.