Question For Tops

SissyKink

I have a question for older tops (35+) who cruise for bottoms in places such as adult theaters, arcade booths, hotel swimming pool, sauna, slightly empty rest areas, etc. How do you know that a guy you're eyeballing and wanting to fuck is a willing bottom? And, how do you sense feminine qualities in these guys even if they're wearing normal clothes? 

When I cruise for cock its like the men instinctively know I'm there to suck cock. In a crowded theater, men would either approach me in a dominant manner, pinch my ass when walking past me, or sit next to me and fondle my legs. When I approach a guy there has never been that awkward moment where both of us get on our knees. Its like he was expecting me to put his cock in my mouth. When I cruise for cock at the small arcade booths, the top guys bunched along the ramp next to the arcade would give me room to walk into a booth knowing what I was there for. 

Sometimes when I cruise, I do make it obvious what I'm there for by wearing a tight t-shirt that shows my natural gyno breasts, and black tights that outlines my ass and legs. Plus I completely shave my whole body. But there are other times when I just wear track pants and a regular t-shirt and still men can sense a potential hole to fuck. While I do consider myself to be 'fem' based on how I am sexually with men, I'm not a Bailey Jay and I don't regularly CD unless I'm hooking up with a top who wants that, or teasing on cam. Even when I was real young, my friend (who later came out gay) and we would get fondled, groped, and dry humped convincingly by other boys in the hallway at school.

I'm just curious if (masc) top men just subconsciously know what qualities in other guys makes them a bottom, or is it just based on instant sexual attraction with hopes of the guy they're seducing is a bottom (whether looking or not). 

The look, demeanor, gesturing, the way you carry yourself, eye movements when you're scanning the terrain with side vision, - there is so much 'gaydar metadata' in an encounter between a top and a bottom to pick from. If you've got skills and attention focused - you don't need to ask. Because the top does the same thing in reverse. The only remaining item would be 'now or later'. But since you're at a designated venue, that becomes 'now'. Simple.

• Upvote 1

Well yeah if I'm wearing tight clothing to an adult theater, tops know they have a strong possibility of dumping their load in me. If I want to have quickie sex with the guy slowly stroking his cock a couple of benches away from me, I'll make my way next to him and sit at the very edge of the seat with my knees pointed towards him which means my next move is on my knees. I do tend to fag it up a slight bit more than I would if I wore regular clothes, yet tops still sense that I'm a bottom even if I don't express myself that way and just act like a lurker. Even if I'm at a gas station with no intentions of hooking up with men, I still catch a few looking at me like they're wanting to fuck me. Its always the older ones too which is okay since I bottom for older bears. 

I know I shouldn't question it this much, especially for something like NSA, but I get horny thinking about how (masc) men can get a hint of "fem" qualities in me when I'm not cruising. Unless I've just got that natural sexual attraction thing that certain tops instinctively know that I would most-likely at least give them a blowjob. I'm at that point where I'm being turned on by (masc) top mens' raw sexual nature that consists of groping, poking, prodding, and penetrating their cocks into anything that accurately appears "feminine" to them; rather than just liking the sex. 

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:53 AM, MascAssUpPDX said:

I often have the opposite problem. I’m a masculine bearish sort, so everyone assumes that I’m there to top

That's because bears have a stereotype that even those who are just experimenting as a bottom will always think that a heavier set guy will only top lol. 

When I'm cruising, I can usually tell the difference by how they look. The ones that have a 'soft', sheepish face, or sometimes babyfaced are most-likely versatile or straight-bottoms. The ones with a more assertive "manly" look are the mascs who will top. I will bottom for a less-masc bear who eyes me in an adult theater though since even if they do want to 'switch' they know I won't do it lol. 

Its not 100% accurate, but it has worked for me so far.