Disney Magic

Did a long weekend in Disney Orlando this month with my partner and some friends. Had a nice sized two-bedroom in Saratoga Springs resort we shared among 5 of us for a semi-annual reunion. This was our final evening / night of the trip, when just Shane and I were left (our friends departed earlier that day) because of a cancelled flight. This was the start of what turned out to be an exciting night.......

I had gone to meet another friend who lives in Tampa, while Shane did an afternoon at the spa. I was back at the resort chatting on the apps with a few guys. Most were cast members (there are always a handful looking to play, but they work odd shifts or often are only available late after the parks close). A 22 year old guest staying nearby was sounding more serious, so I invested more attention in his chat. He was traveling with his family for the week, couldn’t host (as most of the guys on the apps around Disney cannot), and was horny. He was 5’10”, very lean, brick red hair that was short and very curly, and a cute face. Not usually who I would pursue (I like a guy with a solid build), but he seemed nice, real, and was available now. 

I met him near the bus stop and walked over. He was here with his family — his parents and two younger siblings, as well as a grandparent, aunt, and 2 younger cousins. They were in the water park (kinda surprising since its been unseasonably cold this week), and he hung out at their resort instead. Grinding on Grindr, of course (haha). We chatted about his college — he was a senior in psychology, planning to do grad school next year. He was a bit shy, which I found endearing. Very grounded. Far from being a typical self-focused or entitled twink, this guy was articulate, seemed to have some culture under his belt, and was humble. He was quiet and reserved, but friendly. It was a nice walk back to the condo, and was more intrigued to see where this would go. I wasn’t convinced he would totally follow through, but he’d come this far. I hadn’t heard back from Shane, yet, so was thinking this would be a one-on-one. 

In the condo, college boy and I had a glass of wine (he was looking a bit timid), and I casually placed my hand on him a few times as we moved around — his back, then waist, and finally leg while sitting on the couch. After a bit he returned the touch. I leaned in to kiss him, and warmed up to a slow, intimate series of kisses on the couch. I casually rubbed his chest and legs, and he reached down for my cock. It was time to move to the bedroom. I ushered him into our friends’ vacant room, went to mine to grab lube and poppers, and returned. He asked if I was on PrEP, and I confirmed it (we’d discussed it in our app chat, and its in my profile, but he needed to hear it again). He said he doesn’t usually bareback, and I told him I had condoms if he wanted. At that point, he dropped to his knees, pulled out my dick, and started sucking. College boy had a nice mouth and technique, sliding up and down my cock with his tongue, never loosing suction. He was a voracious cocksucker. I pulled his mouth off my cock, and slapped it against his face; he immediately put his tongue out for more. I was more turned on, and slowly fed it to him, pulling back to tease him, and build his need for it.  I reached down and pulled his shirt off, then started to fuck his face, holding the back of his head, and his ears at one point. I thought about shooting in his mouth, but I wanted more of this college boy.

I told him to strip; he wrestled out of his jeans and underwear while still kneeling. I reached down to his smooth ass while he went down on my cock again. I rubbed my finger against his dry hole, massaging rather than penetrating, starting to stimulate the nerves and relax his muscle. He  moaned quietly, and actually stopped sucking my cock and pushed his head into my abs. “Fuck yeah,” he whispered.  I wet my fingers and slowly started to probe him, tenderly, feeling his muscle contract and then ease open as he fell under the spell. He was still kneeling on the floor, and I got down on one knee alongside him, one hand caressing his back and the other now better positioned to play with his ass. He slid into position on all fours, and I drizzled lube on my fingers, probing a bit deeper to work the lube all the way in.

”Can I have some poppers?” he asked quietly. I handed him the amber bottle, and he took two long drags off of it. He settled his chest against the carpet, spread his knees wider to better display his ass in the air, and started to moan louder as the magic took hold. College boy was surrendering to the allure of offering himself to a stranger. My cock was rock hard, and I jerked it a few times to cover it in lube before returning my fingers to his hole. It was definitely time for more.

I stood up, then squatted behind his ass, letting my cock slid up and down along that inviting divide between his ass checks.  “Oh fuck yeah” he breathed, slowly grinding his ass against my cock. I ran my Hands along his back, massaging him firmly, let my dick go freestyle as it searched for his hole on its own. College boy groaned when the head pressed against his waiting hole. I pressed more firmly, and felt the natural resistance of a young hole that was still learning to open itself up. I started a regular rhythm of pressure, letting the subtle thrusts entice his hole to open. “It’s a thick dick. Take another hit of the poppers,” I told him. He did, raising up onto all fours after he did, and working his ass back and forth against my cock. Then the head of my cock popped into his hold, the sphincter opening just enough to allow access. He whimpered and then moaned loudly as he let it slide in deeper. I held it inside him silently, massaging his back gently, caressing his ass cheeks. Then he started rocking back and forth on my cock, very slowly at first, but gradually getting more adventurous. His hole was firmly gripped around my cock, and it felt amazingly warm and smooth inside. It was easy to glide in and out as he fucked himself.

I started moving my hips in rhythm with his ass, letting my cock stretch his hole a bit wider, and introducing new angles. College boy turned to butter and sank his chest to the ground again. He was ready. I held his hips and began thrusting harder. College boy moaned none stop, gasping occasionally and asking to get fucked longer. My pelvis was smacking hard against his lean ass. I slowed a few times as I shifted my own position, and enjoyed watching my slick dick gliding in and out of that fresh hole. 

Finally I pulled out, stood up, and told him to stand. I stretched my legs as he rose (he was a bit shaky), then pushed him onto his back on the bed. His legs went right into the air and I dove back into his hole. His slender dick was standing straight up, and I reached for it. “Don’t!” He gasped. “I’ll shoot! I want more! It feels amazing!!” I started fucking him hard, my balls slapping his ass as I went for longer strokes. I was sweating, and I could see the sheen on his own body. College boy grabbed his own ankles and held his legs wide, grunting with each deep thrust. “Oh! Fuck! Yeah!” He looked up at me, his eyes glazed in cocklust. He had totally surrendered to me. It was time to finish on the high note. 

I pressed one hand against his lightly fuzzed chest for balance, and grabbed his dick in my other, He gasped and locked eyes with me. He knew what was about to happen. I wasn’t asking permission or what he wanted. This would be wordless and primal. I fucked harder, feeling the release build in me. I massaged his dick, rather than jerking it. He kept staring at me, his filled with desire and suddenly a hint of fear. I unleashed inside him, driving my load deep and growling with each desperate thrust. College boy threw his head back and exploded, his cum splattering his own face and shoulders. He shuddered again and again as the orgasm pulsed through his lean body. 

I stood there panting, his body displayed in front of me, my dick still inside his cum-filled hole. I was fucking turned on still — I had just bred his hot little college boy. After a few moments we moved apart. He was once again reserved and timid. He showered quietly and quickly. I heard voices in the living room, and knew Shane had returned — but not alone. 

I stepped into the shower. “How are you doing?” College boy said he was fine. I figured he hadn’t been bred before, or at least very rarely. Which turned me on even more. My dick was getting hard again.

We dressed and headed into the living room. College boy needed to meet his family for dinner in Disney Springs. My partner was sitting on the couch with a cute guy sharing wine. We exchanged hellos, and I said I was going to walk college boy out. He and walked back to the bus stop, hugged quickly, and said goodbye. I would hear from him later via Grindr. I was right that he had only been bred a couple times by his ex-boyfriend. He’d admit to jerking off the rest of the week thinking about our encounter and taking a load in his ass. I would do the same, and was feeling a thrill each time I thought about that reserved college boy walking with his family that night through Disney, my load inside him.

I wandered back to the condo to see what Shane and his guy were up to.  I’ll share that experience in my next thread....

If you enjoyed this one, let me know by clicked the blue heart below. 

• Like 36
  • Upvote 19

• 1 month later...

So I told you that as I finished up with my college boy trick, that my partner Shane had returned from some spa time with a guy of his own. I met him briefly as I was walking my freshly bred trick out. Handsome guy, in his late 20s, European accent — Czech or Bulgarian regions, I would guess. Dark hair and eyes, with a nice definition. He was a Disney cast member working in one of the resorts. I walked my trick out of the resort, and purposely wandered back to our room. I have a strong voyeuristic side to me, and didn’t want to return too soon and break the chemistry that was obviously brewing between Shane and the cast member. I quietly entered the condo, and was happy to see that Shane and the European guy were no longer in the living room. Their shirts were laying on floor.  Listening, I headed to the guest room where I was hearing the noises of men grunting and gasping in passionate exploration.

I peeked around the corner of the bedroom and saw the cast member laying naked on the bed, his body smooth and nicely defined. His cock was thick and meaty, standing straight up — it really was an impressive site. Shane was straddling the guy, his smooth ass grinding against that beautiful cock in slow motion, building the anticipation in both of them. Shane was arched forward, kissing the guy as they teased the coming fuck. Shane squirted some of the lube I’d used just an hour ago in that same bed, reaching back to slick the guy’s cock. The guy immediately reached down and began maneuvering his cock, using the mushroomed head to search for Shane’s hole. Shane snatched the bottle of poppers off the sheets and took two strong hits. The cast member found his target, the grinding coming to and abrupt end, and their bodies moving very slowly and purposefully as he entered Shane’s ass. Shane let out a sound I know so very well — a long, drawn out, “ooooohahhhhhhh” as his sphincter stretched and released around that European club. 

The cast member’s hot body begun working, his hips thrusting up and in tight circles, working the hole that Shane had so willingly offered up raw. Shane was jerking his own big dick, moaning as his ass was expertly worked into submission. “Fuck that’s big!” I heard him gasp between thrusts. “I told you it was big,” the guy said, reaching his hands down to Shane’s ass and grasping his cheeks firmly while thrusting up. Shane groaned in pleasure, then leaned back on his arms, showing off his own athletic physique, thick chest, and raging hardon. He worked his own hips to ride the thick meat inside him, becoming louder as he did. “Uh!  OH!  UUHHHHH!”

I stroked my dick watching my partner ride this sexy boy’s body. Shane bounced on that dick for a few more minutes, the two of them occasionally whispering to one another, then thrusting hard. Shane’s ass was now accustomed to the European cock, and he was lost in cock lust. Finally they slowed, and I watched as that thick meat slid out of Shane’s hole. They stayed in that position a moment, then exchanged a few whispers, and Shane moved to side. The cast member got up, grabbed Shane’s waist, and guided him into a doggy position. He then pushed his dick back inside my partner’s hungry hole.

The sound of muscle slapping against muscle filled the room as he started to pound Shane. My partner was moaning non stop as his ass was taken by this guy.   The guy used his knees to push Shane’s legs further apart, and slowly fucked him into the mattress, finally landing Shane in a spread eagle. This European stud braced his own arms so he was hovering over Shane’s body, and started thrusting his hips so his cock was plunging into Shane’s smooth ass. Shane was making a mix of grunts and whimpers as he was fucked by long, deep, plunging strokes. He couldn’t move anything but his lower legs, which were now slightly off the bed as he was pounded into the mattress. 

I was stroking hard, building toward another climax watching as these two were each caught up in their own parts of the experience. Shane was lost in ecstasy of being fucked long and hard, anticipating being turned into this guy’s cumdump. The young European stud was exhilarated by the power and pleasure of the ass wrapped around his cock. He was thrusting hard, his eyes closed and focused on his own pleasure. Shane had offered him a raw hole, and he was clearly about to breed it. His muscles tightened and started to spasm as he let out three deep grunts, his thrusts become an effort as he unleashed his seed in my partner’s willing ass. He pushed himself deep inside, arching his back to maximize penetration and push his seed as deep inside as possible. His body spammed two more times, and I could imagine the large, sticky load that was being pumped out of this stud’s cock and into Shane. 

As the two lay there still, I stepped out of the doorway to let them finish their connection. I heard them shower, and then saw the European cast member leave. Shane was still naked, admitting he was a bit dizzy from the poppers and breeding experience.  His dick was long and hard, and he hadn’t come during their fuck. I was horned up knowing there was a stranger’s fresh load inside him. A short time later I saw him cruising on his phone .... and I wondered if there was more to cum that day. 

[If you enjoyed reading about this little adventure, let me know! You can tap the blue heart below and leave a message.]

• Like 26
  • Upvote 16
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...