Hung BBC Top looking thinking of traveling to Berlin in the Fall

bb10top

Hi, 

I'm thinking of maybe traveling to Berlin for the first time sometime in either the second half of 2018, or maybe in sometime 2019.

I was wondering when would be the best/busiest/piggiest time to go?

• Folsom Europe?
  • Snax (date)?
  • Berlin Pride (summer)?
  • Another event/date?

I'm attending Folsom in San Francisco this year (end of Sep 2018), and I did both Folsom (Sep 2017) and Dore Alley (Jul 2017) in San Francisco last year, as well as various events in Canada/US in the past few years.

As of now, I'm browsing accommodation and flights (from Toronto) online until I potentially decide.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

• Like 2

I was just there for Thanksgiving week and had the time of my life. Going the same week this coming November. I tend to stay away from "event" weeks, since everyplace is so crowded and you don't see the "real" city. That being said, I had more sex than I knew what to do with. Don't miss: lab.oratory and Boiler Sauna. New Action was my leather bar of choice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2018 at 7:24 PM, bb10top said:

Hi, 

I'm thinking of maybe traveling to Berlin for the first time sometime in either the second half of 2018, or maybe in sometime 2019.

I was wondering when would be the best/busiest/piggiest time to go?

• Folsom Europe? For my opinion, very social & crowded event not anymore piggy as it used to be at the beginning.
  • Snax (date)? always the Saturday of Easter (31 March 18 / 20 April 2019) During easter there is big bbk party on Friday (very crowded, too much people) and Sunday. Also nice Sport party at Lab on Monday. Very busy also, not so many local because of too much people.
  • Berlin Pride (summer)? (never been there for CSD, there is also Stadt Festival 21-22 July 2018.
  • Another event/date? By end of Year, I was there last year, it was very nice rather busy not too busy as Easter or Folsom. Great bbk party on Thursday and busy at Lab on Friday for 2-4-1 party (long queue at entrance ~30-45' waiting).

Edited by skinbastard

Hello bb10Top,

To confirm what the other guys said.......JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been there for:   Folsom Europe;  the Easter Fetish weekend, which includes the Snax party at the lab.oratory ("the lab");  the weekend of the Fall/Winter Snax party, which usually occurs during late November or early December; and at regular weekends.  (www.lab.oratory.de)  I have to say that the amount of fun does not vary too much for me.  Yes, the "big" weekends have more people but in Berlin, fun can really be had any time of the year; and sometimes, the difference can be in the number of people overall, not in the overall amount of fun.  

I do try to go when biohazardmen.eu  (www.biohazardmen.eu)  is  having parties, for there are parties 8-9 times a year, both during regular weekends and during the big weekends. That party guarantees  an unbelievable low attitude free-for-all bareback fuckfest.  It has regular parties at one location and parties during the big weekends at another location that can accommodate more people......totally unreal.   I also find the 24-hour totally sleazy bar. The Bull, great for bb fucking on any night.  Keep in mind that this bar is popular very late; it is packed at 6-7 am.  Another bar, Scheune is also a lot of fun and has an infamous naked party every Sunday afternoons; staff actually hang a banner outside the bar on Sundays advertising the naked party!!!

Many bars in Berlin have darkrooms and fucking is the norm.  And in my experience, compared to here in North America, there is not as much standing and modelling, at least not at sex parties or in darkrooms of bars.  I too have been to Dore Alley and Folsom in San Francisco. To compare, the San Francisco events might have more displays at the festivals themselves, but the actual  fucking in Berlin is so much better.  If you went to the Cumunion parties in San Francisco during Dore Alley and or Folsom and had a good time...just wait until Berlin. 

Regarding the specific events/times you mentioned:

Folsom Europe:   The lab has its usual Thursday night naked party and opens up more of the club for the event.  (Expect hundreds of guys at the party)  Biohazardmen has a party on Friday night that is super crowded, too much so for some.   Saturday night is the Pig Party, which has been held at different venues over the years.  It is a combination dance/sex party.  Lots of bareback fun can be had there, but as an event that attracts a lot of tourists from more conservative lands, some guys want to wrap up    Sunday is a Coffe-and-Cream party (all bb)   as well as the Scheune naked party.

Snax:  It occurs during the fetish Easter weekend.  The lab has its normal Thursday night party; biohazardmen has a Friday night party    The Lab has the Snax party that can have an infamously long line to get in, unless one gets a ticket (onsale locally a month or so before the event)  or if one waits until 4-5am to enter.  (Don't worry, as the party goes on until noon or so).  Coffe-and-Cream normally has a party on that Sunday too.

I hope the information helps.   I would recommend sampling a big party weekend and a regular weekend, as both offer their brands of fun.   One great thing about Berlin is that it offers whatever one wants in the gay world and guys still go out to venues to fuck.  

Enjoy

chiilfuck

•