Being Taken

i had met him for casual sex, to slowly suck his cock, his balls, to slowly build him wants, his needs, as I sucked him, he filled his hands with my hair, guiding me, leading me, as he freely leaked precum on to my tongue, it was then it began to change, the force of his hands were tighter, stronger, his thrusts into my mouth harder, more brutal, as I pulled away the slap make me stop, “ you want cock? Then you suck, You want to be fucked, You suck, You want to be my bitch SUCK, as his hand crossed against my face again, his other pulling my mouth again to his cock,,,  

Yes I opened, and as he entered me again I began to leak, began to grow, his words making me hornier, wanting his cock even more, I have no idea the time line after that, I do know he entered me with little lube, his thick 8inched breaking me open, the grunts from my throat followed by his hands on my hips, pulling me up, “” that’s my girl, my sissy bitch, only Sissys get ass fucked and now your my sissy, my sissy bitch,””; as his cock bore deep into me, his hands, his hands reaming my body, his mouth my back, “ can you feel me?” He whispered,, “”well can you?” As he pulled my hair back, “CAN YOU?”” I grunted a guttural yes as he now draped me over the couch, his cock slowly widening my hole, his cock drilling deep, “” feel it Baby Girl, just feel it making you mine, here it comes, Yes here it come, Take it, take all of it, Take all that I have for eyou”” as he began to grunt,  my own cock exploded, my fingers hardly rubbing, and I kept on cumming till I begged for him to stop,,, unable to take the constant waves of pleasure as he pumped his cum filled seed deep inside of me,,, 

then he bred me, two people locked as one, as he tried to bore through me with his cock, my moans low, not audabel, whispering in my ear,, “” I own your hole now, it’s my new fuck hole, I own it, and I will take it any way, any time I desire,, but before I ever take your hole again, I am going to shower, and when I return I am going to own your mouth” with those words he pushed off of me, his cum leaking from my swollen ass “rest I’ll be back soon” as I fell to the floor,