How do you feel when with a man sexually

For me as a bi person, never knew Thais side of me, was always aDom Top, taking women any way I could, especially anal,, my wife slowly switching me to bottom, then after prostate cancer,  to total bottom, she started slow but soon broke me open, taking my ass three to four times a week, always making me suck her off before she would fuck me, then once maybe twice a month, she would make me pump up my cock and fuck her,,, vaginal,,, she said I no longer deserved her ass pussy and mine was owned by her,, it has been along road to walk especially since she passed in this transition,, when I am with a man now I want to be Slowly loved, as I am sexually USED,, I want to pleasure him, especially sucking him dry first, then letting him. Rest then to build him again to fuck me,, slowly, deeply till I beg to cum,, 

Guest FinalDL2021

I am bi as well, and hooking up with another man has always been a very intense experience, especially since I am barebacking now.  To this day, before I meet a man for sex, I get this combination of intense sexual arousal and anxiety mixed together, I think its a fucking rush, and thus the reason I have been pursuing it for 30 years.