On-Line Gamers Gift

Having just turned 18 I was living with my parents and loved my x-box and gaming on-line. One night I was battle demons with a gamer when we lost and ended up trapped in the lair, the guy I was gaming with messaged me “dam, how we gonna get out of this?”, I chuckled back at him and suggested we just run for it. The tactic didn’t work and we were both killed “we need to combine resources next time to defeat them” I messaged to him, “If you were in London we could play it together” he responded. I messaged him back and told him I was in Fulham, as it turned out we were only 2 streets away from each other. He went on to tell me he was in his early 40’s and a raging homosexual, this caused me to laugh so I replied I am 18 and think I am too. I agreed to meet him at a cafe for coffee the following evening as I told him it was not a sexual meeting and he totally agreed and respected this.

I ordered a latte and found a table in a quiet part of the cafe and waited, I watched several guys come in order coffee then leave. The door opened again and in walked what appeared to be a youngish guy who looked about 30 with cropped hair and designer stubble with what can only be described as kissable lips. He ordered a drink then looked around and headed towards me, “Marc?” he asked and I replied “Yes, you must be Jake?”, he smiled and sat down so I had to ask him if he really was in his 40’s and indeed he was. We chatted for a couple of hours and I agreed to come to his place Saturday afternoon so we could defeat the demons, he warned me he smokes weed and if that was a problem I said each to their own and I don’t judge people.

saturday afternoon I made my way to his house and we sat on the floor in the lounge leaning up against the sofa, he had boxers and a vest on so I felt a little overdressed in shorts and t-shirt. He offered me a beer which I took and sipped it slowly as I hadn’t really done drinking plus it was quite bitter, then we got on and played our game but alas defeated again at the same point. He smoked a joint and it made me slightly dizzy just breathing in the second hand smoke but I was relaxed and comfortable with him and he certainly wasn’t a threat.

My eyes kept glancing to his fully formed lips and his stubble which somehow just turned me on, I relaxed back against the sofa not realising his arm was there. He lit another joint and was sipping his beer “what? he asked, he had caught me looking at him so I casually laughed it off and then felt his arm drop over my shoulder so I snuggled in whilst he caressed my chest. I touched in stubble and ran my fans through it and as his face moved closer I touched his lips and and knew then I had to kiss them so I went in for the kill, he responded by kissing me back and lingering there he touched his lips to mine slowly moving around my mouth slightly parted and he made his move as his tongue parted my lips. I was floating as his kissing was so tender we locked to get her for 5minutes or so then pulled away and smiled, “that was nice but I think it is best we leave it at that” he said, I agreed and we clinked bottles and he relit his joint as we chatted then he excused himself. I looked at the ash tray where the joint was burning and the temptation to try was taking over me, so I picked it up and drew on the joint only to cough and splutter just as he walked in. He looked and laughed at me in a tha will teach you kind of way, he then sat back down and put his arm around me.

He let me try the joint with guidance and by now I was getting paranoid and giggling at the same time, I then moved on to his lap facing him and went in for another kiss and this time he fully reciprocated. We kissed for an age then he moved me up on to the sofa and we began undressing, as I removed his boxers a beautiful long thick cock was exposed. We resumed kissing and he positioned himself in a missionary position I saw his hand move down and felt him raise his hips as he positioned his cock against my hole. By now kissing had become more sensual and erotic and I felt my arse opening at the pressure of his cock head nudging it’s way into my arse. I put up no resistance as the weed had totally relaxed me and not even thinking about condoms, I moaned loudly as the last inch buried itself in to me.

There was no talking as we were lip locked and our head moved in a synchronous motion as he thrusted his hips back and forward in a steady rhythm, after some time he positioned his arm around my neck and I clasped him tightly around his neck as I felt his pace quicken. My whole body was quivering with delight as he stopped kissing me and lifted his head he grunted then shouted “ Fuck, take my seed baby” he then thrusted upward with a sharp jab as he moaned and released his seed into my body, he held me for what seemed ages and wave after wave of thrusting jabs nailed into my ass. He looked me in the eye and then kissed me lovingly as he collapsed on top with me impaled on his hard cock.

He pulled out and we got dressed and played another game before I went home. An hour after being back in bedroom I felt the need to go to the toilet, I sat down passed a little wind which burnt like hell on my arse lips, when I got up I saw semen in the toilet that tinged with pink streaks, I though nothing more until a few weeks later I got a nasty flu like cold, I had heard that was one of the first signs of being infected so I took myself off to the clinic and got tested. My result came back positive which was a massive shock, I took the bold decision to confront Home so I knocked at his door, he opened the door and invited me in. As I told him that he had infected me with hiv that afternoon he smiled got me a beer and proposed a toast to the perfect gifting afternoon, I looked at him in disbelief but he moved towards me and kissed me, I woke up several hours later in his bed laying in his arms.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...