Birthday loads

muscledpigbttm

So I turned 29 last Thursday and I figured it'd be good luck to receive Wednesday's to Thursday's midnight full of cum. When I got out of work I called on a couple of friends and went over to get bred by both of them. On my way there one of them wanted us to meet an hour later while he got ready, so I opened up Grindr and saw that this hung professor from my school was somewhat near so I texted him and was told to come over. He's this older handsome guy with a short but really thick cock. He's made me bleed a couple of times when spit wasn't enough and my common sense wasn't particularly strong either, so I knew that this time I'd have to take it slow if I wanted to take on those two big dicks later on.

5634562354.jpg.0b5f286d3053ba096f6d4da5e9606981.jpg

I sucked my professor for a while, made sure I choked on it so as to have some spit and mucus in my mouth and use that to get my hole really wet. I pushed him onto the bed and sat on top of him, slowly pushing his head into my asshole, releasing and squeezing slowly as I got used to his girth. Once it was balls deep he started fucking me hard, grabbing me forcefully and pushing me onto his cock. He was soon to finish and I relished knowing I already had at least once load in me.

We talked for a bit and I got dressed and left towards where the other two guys were waiting for me cocks hard. Once I got there they were really with their cocks out and hard, so I practically jumped onto my knees and deepthroated them both. I choked, coughed and choked some more of them both, taking a short break to admire the two hot dicks that would soon be stirring the load I already had in me.

463452452345.jpg.39aab1c4c7dea3bdd2d5d633f9076829.jpg 123214.jpg.17abf8e1cd81d3208e84591204cf9a6e.jpg

We moved over to the bed and on all fours I perked my ass up towards the curved dick while I deepthroated the other one. Pushing my ass out and squeezing it got a horny moan out of the top and he shoved his dick all the way to the base in one swift motion. I choked again on the dick I was sucking and that made by ass push a little on the dick it had inside, which made the top laugh. He then proceeded to fuck me really hard, resting his weight on top of my head making sure I wouldn't take the other dick out of my throat.

I was told to turn around and soon had the other dick in me, switching between the tops I sucked and got fucked by. "Holy shit, this hole is fucking wet", the guy fucking me said, and grabbed onto my waist pushing me hard against his cock. I felt his balls twitch but didn't figured he'd be cumming so soon, but his moaning and groaning let me know I was being bred by the second time that night. Once he stopped moving and I'd finished milking his dick with my ass, I turned around and sucked his soft dick while the other guy ate my ass out.

"Relax that hole, I wanna taste the cum", he said, to which I replied I wouldn't. "Why not?", he asked. "I've worked hard for those loads, I'm not letting them go that easy". "Loads, you say? So just not my friend's in there?", he asked with a grin. "Nah, figured I deserved more than two prior to my birthday", I replied, to which he said, while shoving his dick deep in me, "I'll leave you a present in there too in a sec". That made me chuckle and I started jerking off, timing my cumming to his, while resting my head right next to the other already fully soft dick.

After a while of non-stop fucking I could feel him getting ready to cum so I squeezed my hole and got ready for his load. He shot it really deep, hurting me in the process but also making sure I was left with no cum in my balls. After that I cleaned his dick off with my mouth, thanked them both, got dressed and left.

That was on Thursday, my last load since as I went to the beach during the whole weekend. Tomorrow after work I'll be hitting the bathhouse again, so another story coming soon.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7

Guest MorganStar

it was 5 minutes after midnight on 10.1.2017, my 18th birthday...we started when the chime on the clock started ringing midnite...Mr Jensen was my 3rd grade teacher 9 years earlier....I guess he was saving it all these years because there sure was a lot....lol