Encounter with thick boy

ohvisit

Earlier today, a guy that I faintly recognized appeared as a recommended friend on Facebook. He looked familiar, but I couldn't recall where I would have met him. Then I remembered: He often cruised the restrooms at university and was known simply as "thick boy." He was quite short, maybe 5'6", and had an athletic build (well-defined pecs), pale white skin, strawberry blonde hair, nice reddish scruff, and a handsome face. But, most memorably, he had a very thick 7.5" cock, so thick you could barely wrap your fingers all the way around it.

The first time we met, he had responded to a CL ad that I posted, and he agreed to meet up in one of the more remote, less cruised university restrooms. I preferred anonymous understall action, but when I entered the restroom, he was standing at one of the six urinals tucked in the back corner. There as plenty of time to compose oneself if someone entered the restroom through the old squeaky door. I approached the urinal beside him and pulled out my already erect cock. He was standing there in a thin t-shirt and baggy gym shorts, rubbing his visibly hard cock.

He seemed really nervous, so I reached over and started to stroke his cock through his shorts. Damn, this guy's girth was unbelievable. After a couple of minutes, he finally pulled out his cock. I bent over and tried to take as much of his thick member in my mouth as possible. My jaw started to ache, stretched to its limit by his thickness. We didn't discuss in advance if he would be amenable to more than a blow job. He wasn't giving me any signals that he would be open to fucking my ass. He hadn't touched my cock, my ass, or any other part of my body for that matter. After several attempts to take a few more inches in my mouth, I knew there was no way I could get him off this way. So I spit on my hand and started to stroke him, occasionally sucking on the tip of his cock.

I spit on my hand again and began to lube up my hole. With a firm hand gripping his cock, I quickly turn around and push his cock all the way into my ass. The pain, as you can imagine, was so severe I wasn't certain I could take it. I looked back at him, and he looked a bit freaked out. He quietly said that he couldn't fuck me raw, that he had a boyfriend and couldn't take any risks. He took a small step back, but my ass was pressed so hard against his body that his cock didn't come out. I started to rock back and forth on his cock, and he began to moan. He literally just stood there, letting me fuck myself on his thick cock. He didn't make any attempt to pull out or push me off his cock. So, I started fucking myself harder and faster.

His body started to shake, and I knew he was close to cumming. Suddenly he said he was about to blow his load. To this day, I can remember what he said: "I can't come in you. I don't fuck raw. I only cum in my boyfriend." Once again he made no effort to pull his cock from my ass. I kept fucking myself, and then he simply said "fuck" and shot his load deep in my ass. Because of his girth, I could feel his cock pulse as it shot that hot load of sperm up my hole. I pulled myself off his cock, dropped to my knees, and cleaned him off with my mouth. He almost instantly got hard again. Unexpectedly, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock into my mouth with such force that it slid down my throat--painfully. He face fucked me hard for a couple of minutes and shot another load.

I would jerk off to my memory of that encounter for months afterward. We met a few more times after that, but he insisted on not fucking. Then one day when I was cruising another university restroom, he and another guy signaled they wanted to jerk off together with me. The other guy motioned for me to suck him, and when I bent over, thick boy spit on his cock and shoved it in raw until he blasted a load in my ass. After that encounter, I never saw him out cruising again. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chipygmalion80 said:

Thick dick feels the best. I'll take short and thick over big/long and thin. Your ass really feels every pulse as it shoots cum.

give me girth over length any day I love tha feeling of being split in two by cock that is why I love being DP'd

Girth is it.  Recently been texting with a guy on A4A, a heavier guy that told me a few times before we planned to meet he's not that long am I ok with that.  I said yea as long as he cums in my ass.  He had a face pic but no dic pic.  I go to his apt. and he just stands there rubbing his dick asking if I'm ready to get bred.  He pulls his dick out, it's about 6" long and thick as fuck.  I start sucking him for a minute then he pulls away tells me to "present my hole for filling".  I always prep my hole and lube up when meeting someone and glad I lubed a lot, he didn't give me much time to adjust  just a slow steady penetration getting stretched open.  He hit bottom then fucked hard me leaning on a chair arm.  With his heavier weight I felt like he was in control and owned my hole, it hurt he was so thick.  But I wanted my reward and he delivered a huge calmed inside me feeling his dick throb.  He just leaned over my back still inside till every drop was deposited, I held him tight to enjoy the feeling of that fat dick.  Hope we make it a regular thing.

• Upvote 1