New Gym Buddy

Detchiller

So I was checking the usual sites, growl, grind, scruffy, had been chatting it up with a hottie “torso pic” guy. No judgments, I do the same till I get the idea the guy isn’t a flake. So we get to the exchange face pics part. He really likes what he sees, I really like what I see, we exchange numbers. Wait, I remember now, it was scruffy because I saw multiple pictures of him, including a nice fat uncut big black dick and a thick ass. Btw, his profile said vers. Ok, so numbers exchanged, we start texting. Things going good, that leads to him calling. We talk, and I’m almost 100% sure his voice is the voice of a guy I’ve been dying to hook up with from my gym, who I had already met on Adam, but that fucker is hard to get. About 6’ tall, lean black body, bald, goatee, beautiful jawline, nice thick long hairy dick I saw on Adam and in the locker room at the gym. But his pic didn’t match up. This guy is shorter and thicker. But I find out he DOES work out at my gym and has seen me there, so either way, he had my curiosity. He agreed to meet up tonight with me at his place. It’s close by so not much travel time-always a bonus. I get there and he greets me in just his underwear. I take off my shoes and jacket at the door and follow him up the stairs. Once in his room, I strip down and he gets his underwear off as well. I actually was just expecting to hang out, not fuck, but I’m glad I cleaned out anyway. He climbs onto the bed and immediately, I start eating out his ass. Beautiful dark orbs and as I bury my face inside, I can smell his manly essence as my tongue reaches bullseye. I get it nice and spit slicked and start pushing my dick in. He wasn’t able to take it with spit alone, but that didn’t stop me from fucking him a little more. Eventually, we change positions and he pulls my dick out and flips me over. He puts some real lube on my hole and on his dick and pushes in. Fuck! I wasn’t opened completely, and it felt like CutlerX was creating a tunnel from scratch. But I quickly got used to it. Fortunately, my regular fuck buddy from the gym has a real fat dick so I adjust quickly. No poppers, either! So he’s got me on my stomach and is just plugging his fat dick deep in my ass. He bites my earlobe like it’s a beggin strip, and eventually I tell him to chill on that so it’s not marked up at work tomorrow. I can’t tell he’s getting close. I reach behind me to pinch his nipples (technique I learned to get my ex off) and this guy starts screaming nice and loud while his dick pulses in my ass. Success! I can feel his cum pulsing into my hole with his balls pressed firmly against my ass. I know he’s unloading a huge load in my hole. Afterward, it takes him a while to come down, didn’t want me to suck the leftovers out. He said he was sensitive and might piss. My loss. We eventually come down from bliss and get cleaned up. I wanted to get a little kissy faced and cuddle but we both got work in the morning. So we get dressed, and he leads me to the door. We agree that it was a hot time and that a repeat, if not a continual repeat, are in order. I drive home and feel the urge to release. He left a huge load of globby white cum inside me. I hated that I couldn’t hold it in, but there will be other times. Supposedly, he knows the other guy from the gym that I have the hots for and will push for a three way. No arguments here, but he really did wear my ass out, him alone. Still, I’m not one to back down from a challenge. Now, how do I let go of my other bbc gym buddy who gives me regular multiple loads, but zero fizzle? I’ll probably keep both since multiple loads bbcs are hard to find. With little free time, I might just leave well enough alone and stop looking for more dick... Nah!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...