Same appartment 3 different guys

Bbsk8

Hi,

Since my worktime is somewhat flexible, I can take longer lunch breaks. I occasionaly use them for quick hookups. Today I went to visit a horny czech slut who wanted a load up his ass. He was asking me to change my grindr location prior to meeting coz of discretion. When I arrived at the appartment building I realised I have been there before.  The guy met me downstairs. During the elevator ride he suggested we do some poppers, and we started making out. When we got to the appartment, we undressed while kissing and gropping each other. I bend him over a sofa and rimmed him good. Then I lubed up his hole and started to fuck him doggie style. I flipped him over, and fucked him missionary style. Soon I came deep inside him, then I fingered his hole with my cum and he came all over his chest.

The funny thing is I have been to his appartment several times. The previous time I got fucked there by an ugly slim tatooed skinhead with a huge cock, who breeded me really well.

The last known roomate is a local pozz "celebrity". A bald sport guys in his 30ties, with nice hole and thick cock. He was charched by converting 16 guys. A really good and perverted fucker, we went cruising to clubs and had a lot of fun in the past. He fucked me at the gym also.