Hey guys... i like to party hard in the weekends... working two jobs, i have little time during the week, but in the weekends i like to go hard and enter full slut mode.. last weekend was memorable again.. i actually didnt plan anything, but hey... once a slut, always a slut.. I was at home when a regular buddy texted me.. he was on his way to a party and wanted to drop by and drop a load. He is this cute black guy, been fucking me for 2 years. He came and since he was in a hurry, he fucked me right away and shot a 5-day load in my ass. After that another regular texted me, also a black guy. he has this huge dick (true BBC) so i went to his place right away. I told him I had been playing with my ass (didnt tell him about the load inside) so i was open.. he always leaves his door open, so I entered his house, undressed and laid down on his bed, waiting for him to enter the room. He is an awesome top and shoots loads. after some 20 minutes of fucking he bred me good. Went back home, got a message on grindr from another black guy with a huge dick.. also a regular. I told him I had just been fucked and loaded. he actually doesnt want to bb me, but once again he couldt resist (he always ends up raw in my ass, not leaving it untill he has cum) . I was on fire. after he left i went back on grindr and one of my beighbours (black brazilian guy) needed to cum. usually he only wants to get sucked or fuck safe, but the last three wimes i went to his place he fucked me bare... 10 minutes later i had load # 4 in my ass.. ( he knew about the other loads) . i went to sleep and woke up with a sloppy and hungry ass.. Another regular texted me, he asked if I got fucked and loaded last night.. I told him i had 4 loads in my ass which turned him on.. he assked if all the tops were black... when he found out they all were, he came over immediately. he is this horny black african guy, thick dick. while he was fucking me, a lot of cum left my ass.. so slutty.. turned him on and he refilled my ass with his big load... Short break after that... Later on Sunday (still carrying all the loads) i went to a cruisingbar in Amsterdam. continued slutting around like the whore I am. Ran into some old fuckbuds and told a guy on planetromeo i was gonna be there. the Romeoguy was the first there to fuck and breed me. SHort guy, big dick. After him there were 6 more tops that filled my ass and I got to swallow 4 loads...  Yeah... the weekend was fucking sleazy.... 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6