Secret Admirers

CigarBear68

Wondering if any guys on here have had this experience- guys with vague or brief profiles, and no pictures, requesting a dl hookup. The first time it happened I was skeptical as hell and thought he was looking for jerk off reading material, but I gave it a shot for a real life hookup and the guy showed up to our meeting. Shortly after I was nutting in his ass. Same thing with a second guy who wanted me to be his first dirty fuck. 12 hours later and four loads in his hole, I decided some of these lurkers on this site are good for something. Lol. The last lurker guy I hooked up with was all top, and he got off on fucking a loaded bottom. 

I guess the moral of the story is don't dismiss the guys on here with sparse profiles or posts. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Upstateguy518

See I've had way too many bad experiences with blank profiles that now I just ignore them. It's just too shady to me. If you genuinely wanted to hook up then you should at least have something to share. I feel apps should require you to take a photo (in real time) of your body or face. At least that proves there's someone real there and not some pic collector.

True. But I still like to know what to expect. A (real) pic of your body and dick (or ass) is not going to identify you on the street.....So I'm not a fan of blank profiles. Even though I have to admit I have given in to blank profiles as well when horny enough. LOL!

• Like 1

As one of those faceless profiles, I will say this. I choose not to show my face for 2 reasons. 1. I, honestly, like anon scenes. and 2. if we're chatting about hooking up, I assume we're on the same page.  At that point I don't care what you look like - only that you wanna fuck me (or in some cases, want to get fucked).  Yes, I have missed out on guys who say "I don't hook up without a face pic", but I also have many guys hit me up out of the blue because they like my ass or my dick.  When they do, I know it's all about a fuck.  If I want a date, I go to another app.

• Like 1

Great topic, thanks to all the comments here. Phuckhole has such a nice ass that "no face" would work for me. I wood def breed that hole if i get to PS. I really meant profiles with no pic, no age, no location, no stats as a "No Go."

This wood get my gifts = A bottom with an ass pic, stats like age, ht/wt, & status of "I don't care" "undetectable" etc not blank or "ask me", plus a worthy location like in 10 miles of me & not shy about nearby intersection like "10 & Santa Monica" or "i'm at 70 & 270." Keywords like blindfold get me hot too.

@dickluva - You're welcum in me anytime. I travel a lot and have been in YOUR neck of the woods before...  You may have already filled me with your loads!  <oink>  A LONG time ago, there was a fun bar in East St Louis that guys would travel from miles around to go to....  or so I've heard.

I agree, though, a COMPLETELY empty profile doesn't do anything for me. If no stats and no dick pic, I can't take them seriously!

Cool topic CigarBear.

I've thought before that we (sexual variants from the 'norm') should be less inclined, or uninclined, to indulge in stereotyping. All I mean by that is categorizing in groups vs treating everyone as individual. I think our brain has simply evolved that way because it's easier to process tons of info that way, it's so much more work to look at everyone/thing individually, with all the myriad variations. 

I'm one of those bottoms who doesn't care about looks, so pics are fun to look at, but really not looking for looks. The truth is, if I think a guy is gorgeous, my emotional response is ambivalence; i.e., i'd love to have him, but i am also intimidated by his looks (and all my particular perception may include) and so am afraid i won't measure up for him. That's a big factor in sex for me, and i suspect it is for most guys: desirability. We may not always be able to identify what it is that sparks desire, but i think it's an important element. 

There's a whole bunch of different kinds of guys doing nameless/faceless, so we likely err to try an group them as all the same. Here's a few that i can think of though.

It is not hard for me to rationalize about the nameless/faceless profile, the nonexistent guy who wants to fuck lol. Mentally, I can 'get it' fairly easily. I was a married, religious guy who wanted men for many years. I felt shame, guilt, fear, etc.. So, if I went on a hook-up site, my profile often reflected a lot of that to the point that I probably presented as invisible.  I think this type of guy may or may not hook, depending on where he is at emotionally at any given moment.  I remember having moods and horniness, being driven to have sex NOW, but as soon as I came I was full of remorse and as far from wanting sex as I could be. Profiles are a snapshot in time, where is the guy at when he wrote the profile, and where is he at Right Now?

Another type guy out there though is the one who assumes everyone can read his mind. In my experience, this is a pretty common male malady. I think I'd still have it had I not been married to a woman for so many years, where i was forced to learn how to communicate just to keep sanity in relationship. Turns out it's a pretty good skill to have lol. I get a little frustrated (but just a little, and that's just me) with guys on hook up sites who cannot (or often will not) articulate what they think, feel, want.  If it's not in their profile, they often will not express it in back and forth emails either. My profiles are often detailed and to the point, probably scary to some in their detail. So, anyone approaching me already has a great deal of info. If I ask a simple, open ended question: "what do you like?," i will often get a response like: "everything." Of course, that tells me absolutely nothing about what he likes, all it tells me is he is either afraid to say or thinks i already know. I am amazed at how frequently it's the second one. There is a very real ego/ethnocentricity that assumes that everyone is just like me, so it doesn't even occur to that person that they have to say who they are and what they like/want.

As noted, I get only "a little frustrated" with these guys on hook up sites, mainly because I assume I am getting a lot of closet cases who are petrified and ashamed of what they want.  The one's i get REALLY frustrated with are the ones on dating sites, like OKCupid. I make a distinction in my mind between hook up and dating sites. One is pretty much for sex, the other for relationship where sex is just one component. My profile is ridiculously long (even the edited shortened version) on dating sites and I actually get pissed at guys who don't have anything to say in their profile except the cut and paste paragraph about "long walks on the beach, movies and eating out." I have to curb my desire to berate those guys.

If you really wanna see me seethe, contact me on a dating site where I have written an epic book for my profile and query: "tell me about yourself." Lmao. Sigh.  Again, though, hook up sites are a little different in my mind. Still, I almost never respond to "sup," no matter where it is, if there isn't at least a profile. What that says to me is: "I have no clue and i want you to do everything for me."  Even as I write that, I know it isn't always true, some guys are scared, others shy, depends on how horny i am at the time? If i am willing to pull teeth and teach a person how to communicate? Idk, i think this has turned into a rant.... sorry guys 

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518
2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Cool topic CigarBear.

I've thought before that we (sexual variants from the 'norm') should be less inclined, or uninclined, to indulge in stereotyping. All I mean by that is categorizing in groups vs treating everyone as individual. I think our brain has simply evolved that way because it's easier to process tons of info that way, it's so much more work to look at everyone/thing individually, with all the myriad variations. 

I'm one of those bottoms who doesn't care about looks, so pics are fun to look at, but really not looking for looks. The truth is, if I think a guy is gorgeous, my emotional response is ambivalence; i.e., i'd love to have him, but i am also intimidated by his looks (and all my particular perception may include) and so am afraid i won't measure up for him. That's a big factor in sex for me, and i suspect it is for most guys: desirability. We may not always be able to identify what it is that sparks desire, but i think it's an important element. 

There's a whole bunch of different kinds of guys doing nameless/faceless, so we likely err to try an group them as all the same. Here's a few that i can think of though.

It is not hard for me to rationalize about the nameless/faceless profile, the nonexistent guy who wants to fuck lol. Mentally, I can 'get it' fairly easily. I was a married, religious guy who wanted men for many years. I felt shame, guilt, fear, etc.. So, if I went on a hook-up site, my profile often reflected a lot of that to the point that I probably presented as invisible.  I think this type of guy may or may not hook, depending on where he is at emotionally at any given moment.  I remember having moods and horniness, being driven to have sex NOW, but as soon as I came I was full of remorse and as far from wanting sex as I could be. Profiles are a snapshot in time, where is the guy at when he wrote the profile, and where is he at Right Now?

Another type guy out there though is the one who assumes everyone can read his mind. In my experience, this is a pretty common male malady. I think I'd still have it had I not been married to a woman for so many years, where i was forced to learn how to communicate just to keep sanity in relationship. Turns out it's a pretty good skill to have lol. I get a little frustrated (but just a little, and that's just me) with guys on hook up sites who cannot (or often will not) articulate what they think, feel, want.  If it's not in their profile, they often will not express it in back and forth emails either. My profiles are often detailed and to the point, probably scary to some in their detail. So, anyone approaching me already has a great deal of info. If I ask a simple, open ended question: "what do you like?," i will often get a response like: "everything." Of course, that tells me absolutely nothing about what he likes, all it tells me is he is either afraid to say or thinks i already know. I am amazed at how frequently it's the second one. There is a very real ego/ethnocentricity that assumes that everyone is just like me, so it doesn't even occur to that person that they have to say who they are and what they like/want.

As noted, I get only "a little frustrated" with these guys on hook up sites, mainly because I assume I am getting a lot of closet cases who are petrified and ashamed of what they want.  The one's i get REALLY frustrated with are the ones on dating sites, like OKCupid. I make a distinction in my mind between hook up and dating sites. One is pretty much for sex, the other for relationship where sex is just one component. My profile is ridiculously long (even the edited shortened version) on dating sites and I actually get pissed at guys who don't have anything to say in their profile except the cut and paste paragraph about "long walks on the beach, movies and eating out." I have to curb my desire to berate those guys.

If you really wanna see me seethe, contact me on a dating site where I have written an epic book for my profile and query: "tell me about yourself." Lmao. Sigh.  Again, though, hook up sites are a little different in my mind. Still, I almost never respond to "sup," no matter where it is, if there isn't at least a profile. What that says to me is: "I have no clue and i want you to do everything for me."  Even as I write that, I know it isn't always true, some guys are scared, others shy, depends on how horny i am at the time? If i am willing to pull teeth and teach a person how to communicate? Idk, i think this has turned into a rant.... sorry guys 

100% agree. I am a very straight-forward person so naturally, My profile is gonna reflect that (either on a hook up or dating site). If you can take the time to click on my profile in order to message me, The least you could do is read it and use the information I put out there to start a conversation. Some guys may not like what I put out there but that just means I've weeded out those that aren't gonna click with me. And it kind of irks me that they sign up to these sites expecting people to get with them with the bare information and no photos, It's laughable.

Guest 120DaysofSodom

I dont mind seeing nothing before I invite a blank profile over if he knows what I like. I lay my face down and spread my ass wide open for that guy to walk in my apartment and do me like so, bust his load and leave. No names, no faces, just a dick.

For one on ones I am usually pretty choosy about looks (body actually - don't care about the face).  I usually don't even like profiles that just have one pic.  But I broke my rule 3 weeks ago ad GLAD I did.  This 26yo kid on bbrt with one pic in underwear and no face pic had been talking to me for a few months.  I figured the pic may not be his or may be old.  Especially young guys with only one pic doesn't really add up to me.  BUT it was an "ice day" in Atlanta, everything was closed and I had been hunting online most of the day.  He was willing to drive to me, so I took a chance.  He had a lean "jock" type build in the pic, no dick or ass pic and no face.  When I opened the door, I bet my mouth dropped open.  His face was like a model - he came in and we started making out....started making out, and as I felt him up and clothe started coming off he was way more of a skinny twink build but so fucking gorgeous and THEN I took the cock out.  He was that typical twink with the monster cock.  We had talked about him coming over to suck me off before I had to leave for dinner, but I had actuallly been trying to get fucked all day!  I knew that cock would end up in my ass.  That monster was hard as a rock the whole time swapping head, and I then switched to an "ass up" position and told him to rim me.  I told him "next time I want you to fuck me"!  I never got out of that position, and I think he realized I wanted "next time" to be "this time" lol.  He moved his cock to my hole.  He was in me with just his spit for lube, but I handed him the lube for a juicier fuck.  It was a GREAT fuck and we came simultaneously.

The following weekend late sunday afternoon the same kid was posting a quick connect to swallow as many loads as he could.  We both messaged each other at the same time.  He wanted me to come over and fuck his face blindfolded on his knees.  I told him I might have a buddy come too, which he LOVED.  I text a regular bud with a huge cock with the scenario.  He's really more into fucking than head, but he was all about the anon blindfold scene.  I picked him up and we went over to the kid's apt.  He was waiting as described, cock semi hard, and my buddy LOVED it as soon as we walked in.  This cock sucking kid could take anything we did to his throat - zero gag!  His cock was standing straight up while we skull fucked his throat.  We took turns using his throat for about 20 mins maybe and both seeded his throat balls deep.  The kid took his blindfold off and both guys were def into each other and all about a repeat.  They are both vers guys and so am I so I think I found a great new playmate by taking a chance on that "one pic wonder" I was hesitant about at first.  Damn!!!  Horny thinking about him again now :)   Bottom line - might waste some time, but also might find some real "winners" taking a chance.    

• Upvote 4

Guest alwaysready

I have an iron clad rule. if I talk to someone and a spark is lit, I have to see a face pic. if they won't send one, no go. there is always a reason. sometimes you luck out. othertimes someone comes to your door...oh, man, so sad. so it is really to prevent having to shut the door on someone, or have them walk off, that I do this.

Guest alwaysready

question for 120days: if the fuck is fabulous, do you ever want to look around and see who is breeding you?

general comment--and not to diss myself: I do not answer profiles that say anything about wanting a gym body, or someone in shape. the latter is pretty open, but I doubt I would be considered 'in shape,' and I do not want some guy to come over and then come up with a reason to leave. it has happened and I always try once to convince them to stay or come back, but otherwise see them off as cheerfully as possible. no reason to be a shit about it. (Not saying any of you are, just a reflection on my way of looking at life.)