Secret Admirers

CigarBear68

• 2 weeks later...

A good thing about someone not giving you info about themselves is they often don't want any from you. I've busted a nut in a hell of a lot of married guys who never asked me anything and just let me do as I wanted. I believe they wanted to be an anonymous whore, so I made sure they got the full experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm not a fan of the blank profile and there's a balance between saying too little and saying too much. I hate those "READ MY PROFILE" listings and move on because they're usually railing about something and angry...I don't have time for that. When I first started online I left a lot blank because I didn't know what to say and because what I wanted sexually was pretty forward. I didn't want to scare guys off. You can also tailor who you are to the guy you're chatting with. I'd rather have a guy ask if I'm I top or a bottom rather than assume something and pass me by.

it depends as well. On Grindr I get hit by blank profiles all the time. It's usually straight or bi guys, typically closeted and scared, guys who want anon, and such...and I get that. We can switch to Instagram to swap pics. I've taken a LOT of anon loads and bred a lot of anon holes off those blank profiles from Grindr MYLOL and TDS.