Choking on cum

Annapaulamass

Other day I suck a big black cock, the his leg starts to shake and he hold my head and cum a huge amount of cum, I was almost choking, and it filled my mouth entirely with a quite liquid and bitter cum. In the end, although I didn't like the taste, I enjoyed get holder and have my mouth filled like a slut, which I am. Anyone has experience by getting hold and have your mouth filled with cum when you were doing a bj?

Had more of those than I liked. Can't say I'm a fan like you. Pushing his dick all the way down my throat with his hands on the back of my head, locking me, his balls on my chin and my nose in his pubes so I can't breathe. Guys, please. I'll gladly swallow the very last drop but at least let me get some air....!

• Upvote 3

I had once a big dick fucking my face in public and cumming deep in my throat in a club. After him, a smaller one tried to emulate  the first one but he couldn't really go through my throat and I chocked on his load. They guys around liked the scene and showed appreciation..

• 3 weeks later...

A couple times I had a guy force his dick in my throat/back of my mouth holding me while cumming and shot cum out of my nose!  So fucking hot but was worried I'd choke 'cause needed a little more air!  The first time I was in a park, couple guys watching.  When they saw me choking & cum run out of my nose they were worked up.  Without me cleaning my face they all wanted some of that but I got to breathe when they were cumin, face sloppy with spit and cum.  Hot.