Do You Really Know Whose In The House?

I started a new job in the same city where my cousin was based and he offered me one of his spare rooms, of course I knew all about my cousin and his wild sexual adventures he got up to. I had my doubts initially as I was a straight 19 year old pretty but gawky in some aspects 5'10" with a usual teens body and a pretty nice cock if I do say so myself, but the safety and security of living with someone I knew was the main draw for my reason to take him up on his offer and he was family so would look out for me. I moved in and settled down pretty quickly being busy at my new job and just meeting new friends at work and going to coffee bars to chill out after with them.

One Friday afternoon I came home and Kev (my cousin) was busy unloading beer from his car he turned "Hey, you should know I have some fuck friends coming over tonight so you may want to keep in your room when they arrive as it is going to be a bit of an orgy and quite loud.", I asked if I could take a beer to my room and he said of course but don't tell anyone in the family so I agreed. I knew my cousin was HIV so guessed it was going to be a bareback free for all and having seen some of tricks previously they were quite on the rough edge of the spectrum when it came to partying. His fucks started to arrive after we had eaten and I was sat in the dining room with just boxers and t-shirt on, I grabbed the promised beer and tootled off to my room which was far enough away as my cousin was doing okay for himself and had a large suburban house.

I drank the beer slowly and sipped on water as well to make sure I didn't get drunk the downside I needed to pee real bad so I plodded down the hallway on my way to the bathroom. I could smell the odour of pot being smoked so I figured this was going to be a hell of a party, I went in to the bathroom had a pee and then decided to pinch another beer without Kev knowing. Sneakily I dived in to the kitchen only to find two guys in there wearing only harnesses and cock rings, one was skinny and tall the other around my height and definitely worked out judging by his muscles, but my eye was drawn to what I thought was a nuclear radiation symbol tattooed above groin attached to which was a pretty large cock. "HEY pretty boy where you come from?" the muscled one asked me, I explained being Kev's cousin and liking girls not boys, they both laughed "Were no boys babe, were all man." I smiled took the beer and asked where Kev was "Oh, he's been snorting coke and high as a kite riding cocks in the office, he will be there for several hours." I laughed and made my exit.

By this time I had to pee again so went in to the bathroom only to feel a presence behind me so I turned and there stood the muscle guy "You disappeared without a kiss goodbye, that was very rude of you." I looked astonished at him and again told him I was not a piece of meat for him. "So your straight, pretty and young and most definitely a virgin then?", I was getting uneasy with him being here as I knew I would not stand a chance against him if he tried to take me down, "Yes so what if I am it's not really your business, go back to the party please and leave me alone". He stood there and studied me "You know the difference between straight and gay is two beers don't you?" as he leaned over and picked out a toothbrush from the holder "Perfect tool to use on you" as he placed it in his harness he walked towards me as I started to back up looking for something to protect myself with so I grabbed the towel ready to whip at him. He kept moving towards me so I gave whip with the towel but grabbed it and yanked it forward pulling me with it as he did so he speedily wrapped it around my body pinning my arms and with that I wriggled and shouted at him to fuck off and leave me alone.

He started dragging me out of the bathroom and in to one of the bedrooms closing the door behind and pushing me on the bed as he ripped my shorts off, I started wriggling again but the towel had my upper body immobilised I then felt the weight of him crushing down on top of me causing a loss of breath and layed there stunned under his full body weight. "Time to teach you to be nice and leave you with a present" as I felt his arm go around my neck and his face buried in to my neck kissing me and I began to freak out and freed one of arms just as he grabbed it. The realisation was coming to me that there was no escape and was about to be raped.

His hips started to move in a swivelling motion as he positioned his cock directly in to my ass crack "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude" I said pleadingly "please don't do this", "just be quiet and be a good boy and I will only rape you once" was his reply. I felt his now hard cock rubbing against my hole as he lifted his hips up and positioned the head he slowly parted me I yelped and with one hard downward motion his cock penetrated me all the way my screams must have sounded like someone being tortured to death as I started thrashing around but his grip on my neck got tighter as he continuously raised his hips being them smashing down against my ass and his cock tearing it's way into my body. He took his cock out as I turned my tear streaked face towards him I saw him retrieve the toothbrush and felt a tickling sensation as the bristles moved pass my ass lips only to be replace with a steady but forceful brushing movement, I could feel it going deeper a and deeper until his finger slipped in still holding the toothbrush and the motion got more vigorous as he was twisting it around. My arse arched up to try and expel the toothbrush but it was no good, his hand was now holding my head down firmly as I finally felt the bristles against my ass lips. He laughed and put the toothbrush by my head so I could see the unmistakable sight of my blood coating each bristly glistening bright red. I didn't get time to think of anything before a searing pain ran through my body as he rammed his cock back in to the battered ass and he began a furious pounding as I let out scream after scream until I was hoarse and couldn't scream any more. I felt the sweat off his body rubbing against mine and the cock seemed to grow even thicker as once again grabbed me around the neck "Fuck baby this is so go dam good and here comes your gift for being a good boy" his hips thrusting harder as if he was trying to break my pelvis and he shouted "fuck oh yes" he grimaced as his body shuddered and his cocked locked in as he delivered his load, wave after wave of pulsing cock and warmth filling my ass.

I lay sobbing like a baby as he kept his dick in side me grinding his hips to make sure he left with the one gift I would never forget. He pulled out wiped his dick on the duvet and let me there crying and coming to terms with what had just happened.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, losolent said:

I started a new job in the same city where my cousin was based and he offered me one of his spare rooms, of course I knew all about my cousin and his wild sexual adventures he got up to. I had my doubts initially as I was a straight 19 year old pretty but gawky in some aspects 5'10" with a usual teens body and a pretty nice cock if I do say so myself, but the safety and security of living with someone I knew was the main draw for my reason to take him up on his offer and he was family so would look out for me. I moved in and settled down pretty quickly being busy at my new job and just meeting new friends at work and going to coffee bars to chill out after with them.

One Friday afternoon I came home and Kev (my cousin) was busy unloading beer from his car he turned "Hey, you should know I have some fuck friends coming over tonight so you may want to keep in your room when they arrive as it is going to be a bit of an orgy and quite loud.", I asked if I could take a beer to my room and he said of course but don't tell anyone in the family so I agreed. I knew my cousin was HIV so guessed it was going to be a bareback free for all and having seen some of tricks previously they were quite on the rough edge of the spectrum when it came to partying. His fucks started to arrive after we had eaten and I was sat in the dining room with just boxers and t-shirt on, I grabbed the promised beer and tootled off to my room which was far enough away as my cousin was doing okay for himself and had a large suburban house.

I drank the beer slowly and sipped on water as well to make sure I didn't get drunk the downside I needed to pee real bad so I plodded down the hallway on my way to the bathroom. I could smell the odour of pot being smoked so I figured this was going to be a hell of a party, I went in to the bathroom had a pee and then decided to pinch another beer without Kev knowing. Sneakily I dived in to the kitchen only to find two guys in there wearing only harnesses and cock rings, one was skinny and tall the other around my height and definitely worked out judging by his muscles, but my eye was drawn to what I thought was a nuclear radiation symbol tattooed above groin attached to which was a pretty large cock. "HEY pretty boy where you come from?" the muscled one asked me, I explained being Kev's cousin and liking girls not boys, they both laughed "Were no boys babe, were all man." I smiled took the beer and asked where Kev was "Oh, he's been snorting coke and high as a kite riding cocks in the office, he will be there for several hours." I laughed and made my exit.

By this time I had to pee again so went in to the bathroom only to feel a presence behind me so I turned and there stood the muscle guy "You disappeared without a kiss goodbye, that was very rude of you." I looked astonished at him and again told him I was not a piece of meat for him. "So your straight, pretty and young and most definitely a virgin then?", I was getting uneasy with him being here as I knew I would not stand a chance against him if he tried to take me down, "Yes so what if I am it's not really your business, go back to the party please and leave me alone". He stood there and studied me "You know the difference between straight and gay is two beers don't you?" as he leaned over and picked out a toothbrush from the holder "Perfect tool to use on you" as he placed it in his harness he walked towards me as I started to back up looking for something to protect myself with so I grabbed the towel ready to whip at him. He kept moving towards me so I gave whip with the towel but grabbed it and yanked it forward pulling me with it as he did so he speedily wrapped it around my body pinning my arms and with that I wriggled and shouted at him to fuck off and leave me alone.

He started dragging me out of the bathroom and in to one of the bedrooms closing the door behind and pushing me on the bed as he ripped my shorts off, I started wriggling again but the towel had my upper body immobilised I then felt the weight of him crushing down on top of me causing a loss of breath and layed there stunned under his full body weight. "Time to teach you to be nice and leave you with a present" as I felt his arm go around my neck and his face buried in to my neck kissing me and I began to freak out and freed one of arms just as he grabbed it. The realisation was coming to me that there was no escape and was about to be raped.

His hips started to move in a swivelling motion as he positioned his cock directly in to my ass crack "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude" I said pleadingly "please don't do this", "just be quiet and be a good boy and I will only rape you once" was his reply. I felt his now hard cock rubbing against my hole as he lifted his hips up and positioned the head he slowly parted me I yelped and with one hard downward motion his cock penetrated me all the way my screams must have sounded like someone being tortured to death as I started thrashing around but his grip on my neck got tighter as he continuously raised his hips being them smashing down against my ass and his cock tearing it's way into my body. He took his cock out as I turned my tear streaked face towards him I saw him retrieve the toothbrush and felt a tickling sensation as the bristles moved pass my ass lips only to be replace with a steady but forceful brushing movement, I could feel it going deeper a and deeper until his finger slipped in still holding the toothbrush and the motion got more vigorous as he was twisting it around. My arse arched up to try and expel the toothbrush but it was no good, his hand was now holding my head down firmly as I finally felt the bristles against my ass lips. He laughed and put the toothbrush by my head so I could see the unmistakable sight of my blood coating each bristly glistening bright red. I didn't get time to think of anything before a searing pain ran through my body as he rammed his cock back in to the battered ass and he began a furious pounding as I let out scream after scream until I was hoarse and couldn't scream any more. I felt the sweat off his body rubbing against mine and the cock seemed to grow even thicker as once again grabbed me around the neck "Fuck baby this is so go dam good and here comes your gift for being a good boy" his hips thrusting harder as if he was trying to break my pelvis and he shouted "fuck oh yes" he grimaced as his body shuddered and his cocked locked in as he delivered his load, wave after wave of pulsing cock and warmth filling my ass.

I lay sobbing like a baby as he kept his dick in side me grinding his hips to make sure he left with the one gift I would never forget. He pulled out wiped his dick on the duvet and let me there crying and coming to terms with what had just happened.

Call the police

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2 - Bobby The Muscled Rapist

As I stood up he layed there sobbing on the bed, I wiped my cock clean on the duvet moved around to his head and picked up the toothbrush and the left the bedroom for the bathroom where I cleaned the toothbrush and put it back. Still hearing his sobbing I headed back downstairs. Kev was still getting pounded by several guys so I went to the kitchen where Fred my skinny mate came over looked at me as I muttered the words "Job done." he smirked and went back to the party, my adrenaline was raging through the body at the thought I of just breeding a straight bitch and I knew I wasn't done with him yet. I got a cold glass of water to try and get my adrenaline under control as Kev stumbled in to the kitchen.

"You look like the belle of the ball" I joked at him.
"I am so fucked and high" he slurred back.

Falling against the fridge laughing I asked him if we wanted water and he nodded, telling him to go back and I would bring it to him. I slipped to the front entrance found my jacket and the little pouch of special pills and picked one out and went back to the kitchen and draw a glass of iced water and slipped the pill in there it quickly absorbed leaving no noticeable trace. I took the glass through to Kev who was french kissing another guy and handed him the glass, he took the glass and swigged the drugged water down quickly and went back to his kissing. Knowing that the drug would start to work in about 15 minutes by which time he would be totally relaxed I moved out of the party crowd heading upstairs.

I walked in to the bedroom to find him sitting on the edge of the bed his tear streaked face with red eyes he cowered as I walked in.

"What's your name?"
"Matt" he mumbled looking shakily at me
"I'm Bobby, now we can do this the easy or hard way, which do you prefer?"
"Please don't hurt me"
"I am not going to hurt you if you co-operate. Which is your bedroom?"
"Second door down" he replied beginning to compose himself.

I moved to grab his arms as he flinched picking him up I carried him to his bedroom and closed the door behind us and put him on the bed. His young naked torso and arms wrapped around his legs in a protective ball aroused me and my cock grew hard again.

"You belong to me now in more ways than you can imagine, where is your phone?"
"Over there" he pointed to the dressing table
"Unlock it for me" handing the phone to him
"If I call or text you make sure you answer it as that way it will be easier for you, what happened is between us and no one else, do you understand me?", he nodded.

I sat on the bed next to him his head hanging low so he didn't have to look me in the eye, he pulled back as I stroked his face and gradually his head lifted and he looked at me and as he did so I smiled at him and told him to lay on his stomach. As he did so I moved on top of him and slowly guided my throbbing cock to his hole. He let out a sob in to the sheets as I held his arms out and pushed my cock in to his arse, his body repelled so I dead weighted him covering his entire body he yelped in pain as I began fucking him slowly and gently this time. Every flinch and squirm his body made drove my arousal and I continued my relentless assault, after no time my hips locked against his asrse as my cock penetrated deep as breeding contractions sent the first pulsing wave of toxic seed in to his body as he jolted and moaned, the second pulsating river of seed shot planting deep in him and his arse pushed up taking me deeper as he calmed down I let my orgasm ride out. Resting on top of him I could tell he was sobbing but he no longer fought to escape, I released his arms and wrapped mine around his body and pulled him on to his side spooning closely and grinding my cock gently in his arse. I kissed his neck and held him tighter against me, after some time I pulled my cock out and released him, he layed there not moving as I got up off the bed and reminded him he belonged to me and no one else as I closed the bedroom door behind me. Downstairs the party was still going, I got dressed and left the house.

A couple of days later I thought it was time to test Matt's resolve, so I dropped him a text telling him to meet me in 15 minutes at the corner of his street. I put the phone down and his response came quickly I read the word "No", I typed my reply "Be there or else I will get you when you least expect it and it won't be pleasurable.", sure enough the reply came "okay.". I got in my car and drove to the street corner and there he stood waiting for me, I pulled up and he got in and we drove off looking over at him.

"I thought I had made it clear you belong to me, don't ever say no to me again." I told him.

The rest of the drive to my house was quiet opening the front door he stepped in before me and as I shut the door I motioned to him to go upstairs. I followed behind and showed him the bedroom, without a word he walked in undressed and laid stomach down on the bed with his eyes closed. I undressed and sat on the side of the bed looking at him, it was a sorry sight to see this guy waiting for what he knew was coming next.

"Get dressed and leave." I told him.

He turned and had a puzzled look on his face. He got dressed and looked back at me I guess he was making sure I wasn't going to grab him, he left and I heard the front door close, I shook off the guilt and got my gym bag and went to work out for a few hours. Settling on a few days an tranquillity I caught up with Kev to gauge his reaction to me and everything seemed normal and he invited me over for dinner on Saturday telling me his cousin would be there as well, so I accepted the invitation albeit a little hesitantly. Arriving at the house Kev answered the door.

"Just the two of us" I asked as Matt was nowhere in sight.
"My cousin is upstairs he will be down in a bit." he replied.

Everything seemed normal and we cracked open a bottle of wine, Kev went on to tell me about Matt and how he has been a little quiet over the last week so must be busy at work, I asked if he was gay and Kev told me that as far as he knew he was straight. Kev served up dinner, Matt came down the stairs and in to the dining room where he froze when he saw I was sitting at the table.

"Bobby, this is my younger cousin Matt he lives with me whilst he gets settled in to his job and finds his own place.".
"Hello Matt, how nice to meet you." I spoke politely.
"Hello" was all he said.

I could tell he was unnerved by me being there, rapist and victim across the table from each other. I kept glancing at him and realised how young and sexy he actually looked, a couple of times Matt caught me staring at him and as dinner finished he made his excuses and disappeared.

"Your cousin seems really nice." I told Kev.
"He kept looking at you during dinner." Kev responded.
"Shame he isn't gay, I could totally go for him" Laughing jokily.

The rest of the evening went well and Matt was nowhere to be seen as I left the house and went back home. The following morning I did my usual routine and went to work out at the gym and showered when I got home, I put on a pair of briefs and decided I would go on the hunt tonight and just then doorbell rang, throwing on a pair of jogging bottoms I went to open the door to be greeted by Matt standing there.

"What do you want?"
"Can I come in?" he asked nervously.

I moved aside as he stepped in and closed the door then turned to face him.

"Well your in, what do you want? I asked.
"I thought you owned me." he muttered to me.
"Why would you think that?" smiling as I replied.
"You told me I belonged to you, I want to know what you mean."

I moved towards him as he stepped back a little noticing he made full eye contact with me so I reached out and gently grabbed his arm pulling towards me, there was very little resistance as I moved my face close to his my lips touched his and his hand moved up my arm as I wrapped it around his beautiful young body our lips parted as I kissed him.

I picked him up and walked upstairs to the bedroom undressed him and as we both stood naked together he looked me in the eye as he pulled me on top of him. I had no feeling of guilt this time as he was willing for me to own him, I lifted his legs up around my hips as I lubed my cock up with spit I gently teased it into his hole, slowly inch by inch I penetrated him as he moaned and tears started to form in the corner of his eyes as he tried to adjust to the pain of me invading his body. He reached around my neck and pulled me down to kiss him deeply as my cock continued on it's journey deep in to his body. All the time his hands clasped around my neck we kissed as I undulated my hips pushing my cock in and out with gentle loving movement. He moaned on every downward motion my pace quickening.

"This is what you want and desire, me owning you making you my lover." I whispered in his ear.
"Yes" he replied and kissed my neck.

I started to thrust faster and deeper his arms tightened around my neck as a moan escaped my mouth I looked intently into his eyes a tear streaked down his face. Holding him closer as my balls started to tingle I thrusted forward and up to get deep in him, he let out a pain induced scream as my shaft contracted releasing my toxic seed in to him again in multiple waves of ecstasy and collapsing on him breathing and panting heavily we layed there wrapped around each other. I offered up a kiss and he responded opening his mouth slightly locking our lips together I made love to his mouth with my tongue. As I rolled off and lay beside him his arm reached over my chest and he cuddled up next to me, a ritual that was repeated constantly over the next few months.

As we grew to know each other I mentioned that I had pozzed him deliberately the night of the party, he didn't move but told me he knew what I had done to him and how that night he wanted to die being violated and raped in such a manner. He leaned over and kissed me deeply as we made love again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1