Detchiller

As I’m sitting here writing this, my ass is so sore, it hurts. Got a text a few weeks back from an old fuck buddy. I kinda stopped with him because he couldn’t stay hard and I couldn’t stay tight for him. It just seemed like it was time for a break. Since then, I’ve been bred by my ex-boyfriend, couple smaller guys in Houston, a new trick who works out at my gym, and my regular fuck buddy who is hung and shoots multiple loads till he fucks them out of my ass- but he’s closet and we can’t make any noise, not even a whisper while we fuck. So this guy I’ll call Jay and I text back and for and agree on a day and time. I figured what the heck, I need some variety. Takes about 35-40 minutes to get there, I’m just hoping I cleaned out deep enough be clean by the end of the drive. I get there, we smoke a little green, we get out the fuck towel and he has me get as close to the mattress as possible- think how your legs would feel split apart, and pushed till you could kiss your kneecaps. Yeah. But before he can even thump it on my ass and push in, his dick had inflated to a good size. I forgot his dick measurements when fully hard are 9” long and 6.5-7” around. I’m slightly flying, plus the poppers relaxing me, I’m grateful my regular guy has a really fat one so I can take big ones with relative ease, regularly. As an added treat, he also brings out his special lube, cum he jacked off into a lube container. So before I can get some loads from him, I’m already getting loads pushed into me. To keep it real, I did put a lump of cocoa petroleum jelly in my ass so any lube would dry out slower. I forgot that this guy’s dick is not shaped like a baseball bat, or parallel line, his dick gets thicker as it gets closer to the base. A lot thicker. But still, it’s a lot easier to take than if he had put a condom on. I just can’t use them anymore. He starts fucking, takes a small break, adds more cum lube and pushes back in. I’m like, wtf? This guy’s dick is on brick! When he has a semi, it’s easier to take but fully erect, it really stretches my asshole out. And he starts fucking hard. He’s use different to gangbangs where everybody nuts quickly so others don’t have to wait. He pounds my ass hard, those good slapping sounds echoing in the room, harder and harder till I hear him groan several times and I can feel his big dark dick pulsating inside me. He is freaky and the feeling of his dark dick surrounded by cum in my ass sets him over the edge and he quickly cums again. We repeat this pattern till he has cum in my ass 4-5 times. At this point, building up the orgasms comes naturally, but his strength is gone. We call it a night, I get dressed, and get my tender ass out of there. Still aching. But I wish he would have had a friend to share my ass. Only things keeping me from seeing him more often is he lives about 40 minutes away and he’s not the cuddly kissy type. And he doesn’t suck dick. So I’ll keep looking for good fuckers who match up to what I’m looking for in a man and vice versa. If it means achieving the reputation of slut, oh, well. Still waiting to hear from these 2 white boys who just moved into town that have been wanting to fuck me, but their jobs just started and they’re pretty busy... mmm, feels like my lips are calming down, not as puffed out. Maybe more dick tomorrow or definitely the next day. I haven’t even written about the loads I took during Christmas vacation. Soon.

• Like 1