Two Blowjobs

Londonbear

Office blowjob:

Today after a week on antibiotics (my second since Christmas) I was bored in my office and got chatting to a guy visiting London form Glasgow. A classic daddy type with a nice long beard and stylish greying hair and a thick 7.5 uncut cock. He came to the office and I took him back in the kitchen and sucked him to completion and swallowed his four day load which i can still taste in my mouth.

Second Blowjob:

A guy I fucked with a few times messaged me last night on scruff, hes young, in his 20s and like a cute furry bear cub, he had just left the local swimming pool and was walking very close to my house, Sadly I didnt have a clean and ready hole, as I had just got in form work so I offered him a blowjob. He arrived literally two minutes later. I let him into the hallway and we briefly kissed before I got on my knees and took his hardening cock in my mouth. hes lovely and thick with big balls, and he quickly grew to his full 7-8 inches. I gave him lots of attention,  licking his head and deep throating his shaft, then I started licking his balls, and he announced he was going to cum, so I quickly got the head of his cock in  my mouth and swallowed his huge load. He always cums a lot which I love. He then pushed his cock back in his pants and pulled up his trousers, said thanks and explained he was late for a dinner party and headed off. Hopefully next time he messages I will be ready to get fucked, hes only fucked me once before which was amazing as that thick cock feels so good!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2