Den of Sexual Horrors

Part Two

“I can’t believe this fucker would go suicide commando on his boyfriend after taking our strains” one person said.

“Fuck yeah I did, he’s an uptight bitch when it comes to fucking” David said.

The cock in my ass was pumping in and out at a steady pace, balls slapping my ass. My anger grew, but I didn’t want to reveal to David I was on the bench next to him taking toxic loads just like he was.

“Fuck man, it’s hotter fucking your sloppy  hole knowing you would stealth bomb your boyfriend’s ass later.” someone said. 

“What I am about to shoot up your hole will convert you and your boyfriend, no doubts”

David was moaning harder as the cock in his ass quickened it’s rhythm of pumping his hole. The sound of flesh slapping against each other added to beat of the music playing in the back ground. 

The cock in me was pumping faster and harder, as it thickened. The balls were not moving as much and I knew I was about to get another load dumped into my hole. The man’s breathing was getting louder and faster, and without warning he slammed into me deep. HIs cock was  jumping about in my ass, uncontrollably. I could feel the warmth of his load hitting my inner walls.

He grunted and then pulled out. I felt a bit of cum run out, but was quickly scooped up by another cock head and pushed back into my hole.

“Damn look at the wasting on the man fucking the cherry” someone said.

“That’s the AIDS Angel” someone said.

The cock slowly slid out of my hole until I felt it’s head pulling the inside of my hole outwards. It slowly slid back in. 

“I want that cock next” David yelled.

“Don’t be greedy” someone said as the sound of flesh being slapped echoed in the rooms.

David’s top was fucking his hole faster and faster. 

“Huff deep and squeeze my cock, you fucking necro slut!” 

I heard David inhale deep over and over. I mimicked his huffing until the rush was too much and I felt a bit sick. I squeezed my hole around the death stick sliding in and out.

“Squeeze my rod so I can give you the gay cancer, faggot” David’s top yelled as he slapped his ass. 

I could hear the creaking of David’s bench as his top fucked him harder. 

“Fuck here it comes in your sloppy fuck hole” he yelled.

David yelled as the man rammed is cock deep into his hole.

“Take my fucking toxic seed, absorb my fucking death you no good cheating faggot” 

I closed my eyes, picturing the man’s piss slit open and his white seed of death shoot out, hitting David’s insides and starting to hiss and steam like acid to metal. 

“Oh fuck, oh fuck” the man yelled.

“If that hole is getting the AIDS Angel, then you are the Grim Reaper” someone yelled.

I huffed the  poppers as I pictured the destruction of David, I saw his body melting away from the venom sting he just received. 

The cock in my hole, sped up sliding in and out quicker. I squeezed my hole more, then huffed more poppers from the clear tube. 

“Get another cock up my hole” David yelled, almost begging. 

The man fucking me had wrapped his hands around my nut sac and was gently squeezing it. I wanted to cry out “harder” but still wanted to keep it secret that it was me from David. 

My cock was slowly inching back to life, even though I had shot my load just minutes ago. The cock in me felt so good.

“If it wasn’t for his cock, you’d think that hole was already dead”  someone yelled

“Still warm and fuckable” the AIDS Angel said.

“Hell you would still fuck it if it was dead and cold” someone said.

Peter grunted loudly and I knew someone had rammed a cock up his hole. I could hear his bench creaking again as the top pumped his cock into David’s hole and wondered if the bench broke under the fucking. 

I head a small creak to my right and a bit of light enter my room, but was quickly extinguished as the door closed. 

A hand soon covered my mouth and a hot breath heated my ear. I could smell the musk of a sweaty man next to me. 

“You weren’t the new meat were you?”

I shook my head no.

“The who the fuck are you” the voice said in my ear.

I slowly turned my head and whispered in his ear

“The boyfriend of the man in the next room”

No more words were said, he just moved away and slowly went out of the room. I closed my eyes and huffed in deep, letting the rush carry me and my thoughts away. The cock was still pumping into my hole. 

The squeezing on my nut sac got tighter and tighter, sending a bit of pain cursing through my body, the poppers dulled it a bit, so I huffed more.

“Fuckin’ gonna squeeze the last bit of neg juice out of these berries even if I have to crush time” my top said.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out. My hips started to buck as causing my hard cock to bounce around hitting my crotch, the leather and the top’s hand.

The only thing that stopped my hips bucking was a tongue that was licking about my hole from below. It was hitting my hole and the man’s cock as he pumped me.

“Squeeze my nuts” the AIDS Angel said.

“Oooooh yeah just like that, squeeze my fucking thick biohazard load into his ass” 

The hand was hitting the base of my ass, following the top’s thrusts in and out of my hole. I was fighting back the urge to yell out, begging for his AIDS charger.

“Here it comes, dumping my AIDS in your cunt” he yelled.
    The man cheered and hollered.

I felt his cock slam into me and his cum exploded out. He pulled out and slammed back in, repeating this over and over. 

“Fuck it feels good sharing death!” he said.

“Fucking take his AIDS you lucky fucker” David yelled to me. 

My cock suddenly started to pulse and I started to shoot my load all over the place, until a mouth covered my cock and started to suck it out. I filled his mouth with my hot thick load.

The cock pulled out of my ass as the mouth pulled off my cock. I heard something being spit out and hitting the floor. 

“Fuck, neg seed tastes like fucking spoiled milk” someone said.

“Yeah, poisonous seed is so much better” 

• Like 24
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, pozpuppy said:

“Yeah, poisonous seed is so much better” 

mmmmmmm #pozzpuppy AGAIN you did it !!!! 

we are all addicted to your new story and want to hear more !!!!! .... 

wish there were places like this , so one could enjoy oneself on a daily basis in those dark rooms with likeminded friends... sharing all we have... milking all those dirty cocks ... 

#pozzpuppy you describe a place of BLISS and JOY ... 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest alwaysready
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, masctravelingpup said:

What a perfect start to a story I have wanted over and over.

masctravelingpup, I want to give you all the death seed I can. my vl is over 6m. if you want it, come get it.