Sydney Mardi Gras Recommendations

luvtocum

Hi gents.

I will be in Sydney for Mardi Gras 2018. I am planning to give and take more raw loads than ever before :P

Any recommendations for saunas, parties, etc.? I assume hot bareback sex wont be that hard to find, but I also don’t want to waste any time!

Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sydneybbfucker

Sydney will be full over Mardi Gras so every venue should be a possibility but private parties would be really easy to facilitate and get your hole flooded. 

Wish I were going to whore around with you!  I went about 10 years ago.  Had a lot of sex at the nude beaches during the day - highlight was this totally smooth ripped muscle boy showing off on a cliff maybe 50 feet up overlooking the gay beach area.  Made my way up to him after a while of watching.  He was 100% shaved smooth, covered in suntan oil and a total hardon.  I guess he told me to come over - somehow figured out he was French.  He dropped down to blow me for a few minutes, and a small group appeared about 20 feet away watching.  Then the kid stood up, turned around and backed his slick oily (probably cum filled) hole back to my cock.  Not a word spoken.  I wish I could've lasted longer, but with this HOT slut, an audience and outdoors on a small cliff was too much, and I bred him balls deep and pretty fast.  This was before barebacking was quite as common as it is again today, so not sure how many of those "watchers" took a turn after me.  I bolted after I came and went back to my towel.  These days would be different, and I'd be up there taking a few loads myself before dumping up his ass :)  Your pic is hot as fuck - I'm sure you won't have to look far at all to get all the raw ass and cock you want!!  Please let us know!!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, greecenipples said:

Hot story. I don't suppose you remember which beach this was? :drool:

honestly can't remember....might've been Jane's beach if there's a "cliff" there and some rock caves to the right (if you're facing the water).  That was the setup, but can't remember the name - there were a few

I went for Mardi Gras 2014 and had a partner at the time.  We definitely played around with guys (including meeting 2 guys who lived on the second floor above the parade route and invited us back the next day to watch the parade so we didn't have to stand on the street and fight the crowds.  Luckiest break ever.) but I wasn't the cumdump that I would probably be today if I went as a single guy.  I found the bathhouses to be standoff-ish.  We went to an after-party at one of the bathhouses and it was all circuit guys from the dance floor, and they were all hot AF.  My partner and I were kind of the dogs in the place which, not to toot my own horn or anything, is an unusual place to be.  I mean, usually I would put us somewhere in the middle of the pack in "hotness level" for any given crowd.  But here, yeah, we were on the bottom.  And the same guys who were so chatty and friendly on the dance floor would not even look at us, much less talk to us or rub on us, at the bathhouse after-party.  We asked the parade-route guys that I mentioned above about it and they said, and I laugh about this to this day, "Basically, Sydney guys are cunts."  Now, I would never paint a whole city with such a broad brush, but we were there for nearly 2 weeks and we discovered that pattern over and over.  Dance floor...super friendly guys.  Bathhouse...same guys will hardly talk to you.

The corollary to this, of course, is that I had more dance floor sex in Sydney than I think I've had anywhere else.  :)