Gum jobs- hot or not.

CigarBear68

How many of you enjoy a blow job from a toothless mouth? I'm not talking about 80 yr olds, but rather the 20-60 guys who for one reason or another wear full dentures. 

My first one was from a 27 yr old trucker I met on AOL years ago. He was an awesome bottom man, and I couldn't even tell he was toothless until we kissed. He did have a beard so that helped. He could deepthroat without hesitation. Since then any opportunity I have had for a gum job I take it. I'm actually still surprised at how many guys actually wear dentures. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had it done once with a middle aged guy. We were making out and then as he bent over to suck me he took his teeth out. I found this a real turn off. It also didn't feel that pleasant. No guy with teeth is going to bight your cock but he seemed to feel that he could gum it and that didn't feel good. Just my opinion, but to me the whole experience is something I have no desire to repeat. 

• Upvote 2

Only had this once years ago with a guy who even wasn't that old. I usually try to postpone my own orgasm as much as possible and getting a blowjob gets me off pretty quickly. So getting one after being fucked is OK. Or when the top makes me cum by just fucking me too (although that's a whole different sensation). This guy fucked me and then surprised me by taking out his dentures and blowing me. At first I was put off but he did such a great job slobbering all over my dick and balls (obviously he didn't have to mind his teeth) that I shot within minutes and didn't mind at all. Never saw him again but I remember him for the "special treat".

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2018 at 5:29 PM, Manlyfkneeds said:

Ive always been to nervous to ask if they wanted me to take my teeth out. Although at the gloryhole the other day I did take them out. 

I think you should always take em out, and show the world how good a gum job can be. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...