Best city for a sex vacation?

jonnybottom

I'm starting to plan a much needed vacation, almost certainly to somewhere in Europe. Ideally I want to spend a good amount of time on my back (or in a sling, or bent over, etc) and enjoy giving up my hole to take as much cock and as many loads as I can. I've got a short list of cities in mind, but I'd love some advice from you guys about the best cities for getting pumped and bred often. Interested in both a hosting in my hotel situation or sex club. Google isn't exactly the ideal search tool for this LOL. 

Appreciate your advice in advance! If it makes any difference I'm late 30s, VGL, tall, athletic but not too worked out.

When are you going? Well, you must have read the stories about Berlin here (or Barelin rather). So that would be a good choice. Or Amsterdam (can't really comment on that myself). If you like it sunnier Barcelona and Madrid are an option. Enough clubs there. Paris? I had a lot of fun in Rome but really couldn't find any sex clubs or gay bars where I would feel comfortable (not being 30 anymore). Plenty of horny bare Italians though if you use PlanetRomeo looking for locals to meet, and I had a lot of them :grin: and plenty of eye candy on the streets.

As for hotels and B&Bs you never know upfront what the situation is and if you will be able to host. Ask the question in the local Europe section here about hotels (or do a search there) once you have decided where to go. Or use AirBNB for privacy or their gay equivalent www.misterbnb.com. At least the owners are (mostly) gay and must know their guests are not saints. Check if they don't have a "service" of coming in every morning/afternoon to clean the apartment. You don't want them knocking at the door with new towels when you're enjoying local dick. And research WHERE exactly those are located. You don't want to be miles out of the city center and having to travel a lot. Must admit I haven't used that site myself so far. Have fun and let us know how you got on. 

Edited by NLbear
additional text
  • Like 3

Thanks for the reply! I'm currently ballparking summer. Berlin has absolutely been on my radar (there's plenty there I'd like to see and do regardless), and the fact that you referred to it as "Barelin" definitely moves it up a notch or 3 LOL. It's been so long since I've taken a proper vacation I'm feeling a bit mental, so your thoughts help tremendously. And definitely going to do some deeper reading up on the site about Berlin. If it's already got a reputation for fulfilling my need to take as much dick and as many loads as possible... it helps narrow my search big time. :)

• Upvote 1

Many European cities all have their good times... Barelin in particular, but others can be real slutty, particularly on fri through sun. eg  Munich, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Antwerp. Only problem with a lot of places is that Mon,tue,wed and sometime Thursdays can be dead.  London can be interesting during the week and Barelin .. well that can be a 7 day fest, particularly on event weekends.

• Like 1

I'd love to go to Berlin some time as well. Last time I was there the wall was still standing!

But there is also something to say for southern European cities. Especially if you go in spring time. It's already warm then there and what's better then roaming the city in shorts (commando I would say, for easy access, hehe!) and a T-shirt or tank top? Barcelona has the added advantage of having Sitges with its gay beaches (nude outside the town or clothed in front of the hotels at the boulevard) a short train ride away. I wouldn't rule that out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, London7 said:

Berlin is a very nice city for BB; Gran Canaria for is the best one, you have places to go in week days and weekend.

Having lived in Playa del Ingles I agree with Gran Canaria. I didn't suggest it because it's not really a big city and it's quite a haul it you travel from the US with a stopover in either Mardid or Barcelona. But yes, you can find sex 24/7 there if you like. And the weather helps getting in the mood ;-)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I agree with all the above. I suppose I would say if something happens and you get a cold or you cant have sex 24/7 what do you like?

I am going to Barelin in May for the 3rd time and I love it. The sex is amazing, and it sounds as though you will fit in fine  there. It is one of the cheaper places in Europe, as far as food and drink are concerned. It also has a lot of History and excellent Museums if you feel that way inclined and want the culture.

Berlin is truly a sex city. It is, to me unbelievable how hot it is and it is a 24/7 city ,so even though the weekends are best, there are many places to be bred during the week. Many guys on here can tell you about their adventures.   Go to regional Hookups and Europe /Berlin and there are some great stories.

I am going to the Canary Islands in June as well. First time. Heard a lot of stories pretty excited.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So many great places in Europe! Last time I was in Paris I stayed in the Marais surrounded by hot spots, chose to spend each night at this great bar where you had to get naked - just keep your boots on - and there was a huge dark maze in a basement beneath. Constant guys coming and going, down and dirty, fucking all over.

• Like 1

This is all super helpful guidance and ideas guys. Can't thank you enough for helping me narrow down my choice - it's so much easier to plan a vacation when you decide where you're going LOL. The fact that you all keep calling it Barelin seals the deal for me - plus it's got a lot of things I want to see and do during the time when I'm not taking loads. This thread is also helping me narrow down hotel areas too, since I would, ideally, like to keep Grindr (etc) open so that I can make my hole available for use to any guys in the vicinity when I'm not going to Lab or other sex clubs. I'll plan my trip so that the weekend is free to focus on looking for cock and being a hungry cum dump. 

• Upvote 1

For me it's definitely Berlin - it's a fascinating city and I love it - I can walk around it for hours.

The sex is amazing - rarely see condoms being used in the clubs and cruising grounds and I've shot my load up quite a few fit young guys there.  Even though I'm more of a top, there's something about Berlin that just makes me want to drop my pants, bend over and take as many loads up my arse as I can.

• Like 3

Curious - which sex apps do you guys use when you're in Barelin? I use Grindr and Scruff here in the States and they're pretty reliable. Occurred to me I should plan that in advance too for the times when I'm not at a club, but wanting to give my hole up at my hotel. Wondering if those apps are popular for scoring bareback cock there, or a different one?

Heh, Berlin came to mind for me as soon as I saw the thread title... I didn't know "Barelin", just managed to experience it 10 years back. Yep, it's all true. The gay district has more coffee shops and leather stores than you can imagine. There's baths and erotic mazes and everything else you'd want. And it's all safe and orderly (the streets I mean). London for example is NOT the same, SoHo there is full of scammers and worse.

I stayed near Nollendorfplatz U-Bahn station which is very close to the major gay village and has extremely easy access to anywhere in the city. But there's other areas that are just as good, if you look into it. (Nollendorfplatz is close to the city center of old West Berlin and so it is a built up, expensive commercial area.)

Back when I was there the mobile apps weren't a thing, I would have got way more ass than I already did if they were... I think the US apps will work there just as well, or just go to one of the baths and ask your trick what he uses ;)

• Like 1

In addition to Grindr use the PlanetRomeo.com app and/or site which is very popular all over Europe. It's free although some features are limited to paying members. Plan in advance, create a profile, put up some pics, a travel plan (guys do check who's visiting) and add your hotel (or B&B/Airbnb) as your location. State your nationality in your profile, visiting foreigners are always interesting "new meat"' ;-) It has a profile "safe sex" option for Always, Needs to be discussed, Never or just blank (which is more or less stating you do bare...).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1