Best city for a sex vacation?

jonnybottom

Forget the apps... Berlin (Barelin) is the place where u go to the bars/clubs/saunas and U will find plenty that either want to fuck U or to get fucked. So in short you can be an active participant.. or someone who spends all his time playing around on-line. I know what I prefer to do..

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/3/2018 at 12:34 PM, Leather69 said:

Many European cities all have their good times... Barelin in particular, but others can be real slutty, particularly on fri through sun. eg  Munich, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Antwerp. Only problem with a lot of places is that Mon,tue,wed and sometime Thursdays can be dead.  London can be interesting during the week and Barelin .. well that can be a 7 day fest, particularly on event weekends.

Is the Reeperbahn (Hamburg) still slutty - or have they cleaned up the place too much?

I just got back from Berlin and it gets my vote as well. I've never left there without a breeding or two or ten.

Just a word of caution: there have been a few issues with guys getting mugged in Schoneberg (especially the area around New Action Bar). So if you're milling about in that area, be careful, especially if it's late at night and you have been drinking. I go out of my way to stay on the busier streets even if the side streets get me to my destination quicker.

2 hours ago, bbzh said:

I just got back from Berlin and it gets my vote as well. I've never left there without a breeding or two or ten.

Just a word of caution: there have been a few issues with guys getting mugged in Schoneberg (especially the area around New Action Bar). So if you're milling about in that area, be careful, especially if it's late at night and you have been drinking. I go out of my way to stay on the busier streets even if the side streets get me to my destination quicker.

Yeah - I got mugged there in June last year (2017) - was walking back from a fuck near Nollendorfplatz  to my hotel (Ivbergs) opposite New Action. Guy comes out of a side road and starts trying to get close feel me up as I'm walking along - immediately i know whats happening... as I grab his hand to move it away the other hand goes for my pocket, but I'm ready and grab his wrist. We had a bit of a tussle in the street and I was shouting. A passing taxi pulled up and the driver got out and shouted something (not in English or German) and the guy ran off. The concierge from the hotel also came out and asked if I was okay and did I want him to call the police - he'd seen what happened on the security camera. 

I have a rule which is that I only go out with what money I intend to spend that evening - no more then 50-100 Euros - my BvG ticket - and I leave my iPhone and wallet in the hotel safe. 

A couple of years ago I lost the contents of my pockets in a dark room which inspired this policy. 

That said I will say a big ++++ to the management and staff at The Bull. My friend dropped his wallet on the floor and as he had his driving license in there they went around the bar looking for him from his photo. Bull used to be rife with dodgy types but they seem quite hot on keeping out guys who are known to cause problems. I've been in there a couple of times when they've thrown guys out who have sneaked in and are barred. As for my friend - he didn't learn and still goes out with his iPhone and Wallet. Some people don't learn! 

• Like 1

Guest cardoc49
28 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Yeah - I got mugged there in June last year (2017) - was walking back from a fuck near Nollendorfplatz  to my hotel (Ivbergs) opposite New Action. Guy comes out of a side road and starts trying to get close feel me up as I'm walking along - immediately i know whats happening... as I grab his hand to move it away the other hand goes for my pocket, but I'm ready and grab his wrist. We had a bit of a tussle in the street and I was shouting. A passing taxi pulled up and the driver got out and shouted something (not in English or German) and the guy ran off. The concierge from the hotel also came out and asked if I was okay and did I want him to call the police - he'd seen what happened on the security camera. 

I have a rule which is that I only go out with what money I intend to spend that evening - no more then 50-100 Euros - my BvG ticket - and I leave my iPhone and wallet in the hotel safe. 

A couple of years ago I lost the contents of my pockets in a dark room which inspired this policy. 

That said I will say a big ++++ to the management and staff at The Bull. My friend dropped his wallet on the floor and as he had his driving license in there they went around the bar looking for him from his photo. Bull used to be rife with dodgy types but they seem quite hot on keeping out guys who are known to cause problems. I've been in there a couple of times when they've thrown guys out who have sneaked in and are barred. As for my friend - he didn't learn and still goes out with his iPhone and Wallet. Some people don't learn! 

Hi Airmax: thanks for sharing caution

how was sex for you in Berlin?

Guest cardoc49
On ‎19‎-‎02‎-‎2018 at 2:30 AM, Leather69 said:

Forget the apps... Berlin (Barelin) is the place where u go to the bars/clubs/saunas and U will find plenty that either want to fuck U or to get fucked. So in short you can be an active participant.. or someone who spends all his time playing around on-line. I know what I prefer to do..

Hi Leather:

this is exactly why Berlin is so perfect: bareback and poz loads are so easily found in bars/clubs/saunas

I got blown brilliantly in a backroom in a Schoenberg bar..  didn't realise at the time that he went through my pockets and got away with about 20 euros.. had extra in a sock. My first purchase next day was a wrist wallet...  so when I am out and about.. the cash is attached to the wrist and in case something really bad happens.. a card with my details/hotel etc in my pocket.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sithis said:

Berlin is great, but also had an awesome time in New York over the new year.

What did you do in NYC?  I’ll be there for the Black Party in April and am curious about best places/sex parties for raw fucking, other than the event itself. 

Guest Sithis
10 minutes ago, MuscleAss said:

What did you do in NYC?  I’ll be there for the Black Party in April and am curious about best places/sex parties for raw fucking, other than the event itself. 

Pretty much just used Grindr and BBRT, loads of guys into raw.