Best city for a sex vacation?

jonnybottom

Sorry to hear that this happened to you in Berlin AirmaxUK. As I am fluent in German, I did a bit of googling and read a few accounts of people being attacked in Schoneberg. Because gay men are mostly the targets, it seems the police aren't taking significant action. And if those gay men happen to be tourists, I think it's even less of a priority. But I do as you do. No credit cards, expensive watches or phones when I'm out. I have a wallet that has some euros and one piece of ID that I hang around my neck in case someone tries to pickpocket me in a darkroom. 

never been to Berlin -- don't worry -- it's definitely on my "fukkkit - bucket list"  but I had an INCREDIBLE time in Barcelona, including one night when a guy from a dark back-room communicated to me (no English) that he wanted a deeper experience.   It wasn't till we got back to his apartment, that I had the full realization that he was a very real pain pig, which immediately brought out the SADIST in me.  The harder I ... the more he moaned until I knocked over some ceramic thing and broke it --- the fukkker almost came -- pathetic smile from him -- evil SADISTIC smile from me, and we both finally got off when I broke a wooden chair over his back.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chargedup said:

come to palm springs california 

the town will make you feel 15 years younger and sexy!  sex non stop  

If finances permit, I'm visiting some friends there later this year, and I'm planning on arriving the day before CCBC hosts Cumunion.

Well, maybe probably Berlin, London, Barcelona could offer you more sex opportunities, I agree... but at the moment the continental Europe is having an average temperature around -15 C°.

From yesterday up to the 11 of march, here in GC, we are having the Carnival Celebrations with temperatures always above the 20 C°.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/2/2018 at 1:36 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

Yeah - I got mugged there in June last year (2017) - was walking back from a fuck near Nollendorfplatz  to my hotel (Ivbergs) opposite New Action. Guy comes out of a side road and starts trying to get close feel me up as I'm walking along - immediately i know whats happening... as I grab his hand to move it away the other hand goes for my pocket, but I'm ready and grab his wrist. We had a bit of a tussle in the street and I was shouting. A passing taxi pulled up and the driver got out and shouted something (not in English or German) and the guy ran off. The concierge from the hotel also came out and asked if I was okay and did I want him to call the police - he'd seen what happened on the security camera. 

I have a rule which is that I only go out with what money I intend to spend that evening - no more then 50-100 Euros - my BvG ticket - and I leave my iPhone and wallet in the hotel safe. 

A couple of years ago I lost the contents of my pockets in a dark room which inspired this policy. 

That said I will say a big ++++ to the management and staff at The Bull. My friend dropped his wallet on the floor and as he had his driving license in there they went around the bar looking for him from his photo. Bull used to be rife with dodgy types but they seem quite hot on keeping out guys who are known to cause problems. I've been in there a couple of times when they've thrown guys out who have sneaked in and are barred. As for my friend - he didn't learn and still goes out with his iPhone and Wallet. Some people don't learn! 

Ummmm... Don't places like 'The Bull', Lab, etc have a coat check facility? Or some sort of a locker service where you could leave your belongings/clothes safely? 

9 hours ago, insatiablebot said:

Ummmm... Don't places like 'The Bull', Lab, etc have a coat check facility? Or some sort of a locker service where you could leave your belongings/clothes safely? 

Lab has a bag check facility but you can't access your stuff until you leave. They write a number on your arm and you have a drinks tab so you don't need money inside. It's a good system. I've never had a problem in there.

Bull has a coat/bag check and I think some customers who are in the know leave items behind the bar. I'd never take a wallet or phone in there - my friend was a bit daft in that regard. A couple of weeks ago I lost quite a decent bottle of poppers - it got passed around and 'vanished' in the darkroom. 

My mugging experience was on the street so nothing much I could do about that - although my phone and wallet were in the hotel safe. If he had succeeded he would have only gotten an unmarked hotel keycard and about 30 Euros.  

• 8 months later...