How I Lost My Soul!

You’re the young dark-haired man...the one from my dreams that defiles me with your eyes! I cannot resist your lewd commands. I fall back and lie helpless...hopeless...as you remove my clothing. I cry as you roughly enter me...your slow rutting gains speed and power...my nostrils are filled with your goatish stench. I want to cry aloud as your pronged organ starts to spasm deep inside me...filling me with spurt after spurt of AIDS-tainted Demon Seed. Even now, I can feel that noxious sperm beginning to multiply within me...taking me over...claiming my soul for the Dark Lord! You bite into my neck and then I feel your lips brush against my ear. “I claim you for my Master. Acknowledge Him!” I no longer seek to resist. A strange calm has enveloped me. It’s as if the meaning of life had suddenly been made clear to me. Your teeth find one of my nipples. New and wonderful words issue from my mouth, “Hail Sarah Palin! I am YOURS!” As you continue to gnaw on my flesh, I can feel your tail as my legs wrap around your waist. I pull your head up by the horns and my lips fasten greedily on yours. “Again,” I breathe. “Take me again! Pollute me with your unholy seed! Sarah Palin...I am YOURS!”

raped.jpg

satan fuck.jpg

Edited by jackdaw
mis-spelling, add jpg
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 5

• 2 months later...