Ass exposed at the Urinal

UncutCumHole

Anyone else do this?

When in mens rooms, but certainly not all mens rooms,  I like to lower my shorts or jeans down and expose my ass while pissing.

Some times I get really disgusting looks from guys, sometimes I get guys that will pat my ass as they pass by me. A number of times I have had guys walk up behind me and tell me my ass looks good enough to eat/fuck. 

I recall quite a number of times in a local mens room where a guy would actually run his finger up my crack and then walk into the stall for me to follow. Got bred a number of times bent over a stall toilet. 

Men's rooms makes me horny as FUCK staring down the urinal row. Damn, my uncut cock is leaking like a leaky faucet.

Edited by UncutCumHole
Misspelled words
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 6

Never do that myself but I love it when I see a guy like that with a hot ass exposed in the mens room. Never really understood why some guys feel the need to do that, after all what's a fly for? But hey, please go ahead!

mensroom touch.jpg

toilet hoodie.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest Upstateguy518

Never saw someone go that far at a urinal but I've had plenty of guys check me out when taking a piss. It's hard to find a definitive way to know who is open to playing or not because that'd make going to the restroom a lot more fun. 

lmao, i love this. I've never seen a guy do this before in a public restroom. I've been known to expose some crack if i was feeling brave (read: "horny") or as a signal if i thought the guy next to me was interested. I've been fucked at the urninal before in a department store restroom.

Hm. I would have thought you would have very mixed results with that behavior, because using a urinal with pants down is sometimes seen in individuals with cognitive developmental delays. I have observed this before and that has always been my immediate assumption. It never occurred to me that someone might be using it as a tactic.

But then, I’ve never been into the restroom scene... potty functions and sex don’t mix for me.

Guest FriendlyBottom

LOL

I get that question a lot:  "Are you living with an intellectual disability?  Or...are you a horny bottom, flashing your bare ass because you're craving a good fuck?"

LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I started doing it when I was young because I'm uncut and it's easier to pull back my foreskin if I have the front of my pants opened up a lot. It's only natural they come down in the back. I have a lot of foreskin too so it's just easier. I realized as I hit my teens that was kind of frowned upon but I did get guys looking over, checking out my ass and cock. I've had quite a few guys touch and fondle my ass, tell me they'd like to fuck it and more. First time it happened the guy talked me into going into the stall and fucked , and I was hooked. I still get guys seeing what I'm doing, commenting on my dick and ass and hooking up in the stalls. Was at the Mexican market onHarry Hines this weekend and got quite a few hot papi's take me into Thebes stall to breed me and bred a few too.

• 1 year later...

All the time.  Not all the way down to my ankles, but just enough to expose my ass.  Of course everyone looks, but nobody ever says anything.  Some guys will touch it though, and sometimes it leads to more.