Steamworks Cumunion Highlights

LoadMyHoleSF

Had a friend from Seattle visiting last weekend and he wanted to go to the Cumunion held at Steamworks in Berkeley. Of course I was happy to oblige and pleased to know that my friend’s visit wouldn’t interfere with me being a cumdump that weekend. I am starting to show more and more of my friends what a cumdump that I am as I become more accepting and comfortable with this part of myself. Had a pleasant night at Cumunion with several loads and fucks and some that stood out more than the others.

While cruising the dark area, there was a pretty young Asian boy who was so beautiful you couldn’t help but notice him. Young Twinks don’t really appeal to me all that much but his looks did make me take notice of him. After I walked past him, he followed me to the corner where we started to make out. I thought for sure that he’d be a bottom, especially with his slender rather feminine looks. My presumption seem to be confirmed when he got down and proceeded to suck my dick. I was thinking in my head “well I’ll just enjoy the dick sucking and move on to get another load”. Much to my surprise after he had finished sucking my dick; he stood up, turned me around and entered my hole. Once inside, He used his thickish 6 inches to churn the previous load and then pound me good for about 10 minutes before unloading in me.

In contrast, a hairy older bear and I checked each other out and started groping. He had a nice thick dick that stretched my hole gently as he started fucking me in hallway. This soon proved to be very awkward as we were constantly blocking people from walking by. A cubby opened up and we jumped in and started French kissing. We sucked each other’s dicks and then he fucked a nice load in me while he had me pinned in the corner. He grabbed me tighter and groaned with the pleasure of his release. After he had finished, he hugged me and rubbed my body with his hands only to discover that another load had been shot on my leg.  Must of came from the cubbies glory hole when he had been fucking me. He started sucking me hoping to get me to cum when I noticed a hard 7 inches poking through the Glory hole. Being the slut that I am,  I slowly started backing up to the gloryhole so that the dick poking through could fuck me. It felt so good to be used by this anonymous dick while the bear was on his knees sucking my dick. The bear quickly figured out why I had backed up. He growled while he stood up and pushed me onto the anonymous dick. It didn’t take long for anonymous to unload in me with the Bear’s encouragement. 

The last highlight was a slim muscular espresso-colored black guy. I had followed him into the room set aside for Cumunion. He laid back on the bed while I deep throated and sucked his cock till it grew to 8 inches. He had the type of cock that just slid easily down my throat. After I had sucked him for a while, I then climbed on board to ride him. Had lots of people walk by and watch while I rode that nice black dick. I loved looking back and seeing his intent expression as he watched his dick slide in and out of my hole. As the tempo increased, I moaned louder and told him how much I wanted him to unload in me. My hole got slicker and slicker as I rode his pole like my life depended on it! I wanted his load so badly and finally he came with a deep thrust and a verbal announcement to the club. “Fuck I’m cumming”. He was the last one to use my hole but it was a great way to end the night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6