I wasn’t sure if I was going to hear back from the latest guy I had met.  I’ll call him Ford.  He works out at my gym (although I’ve never seen him there).  We met through a site, I am cool with texting, but he wasn't big on texting, so I thought he might not be particularly interested in meeting up again, or at least not on a very regular basis.  This morning, however, he telephoned me at 6:30 inviting me to come over to his place.  I replied "Fuck, Give me an hour!"

"An hour?" he responded.

"Yeah, an hour.  I've gotta clean-out before I leave," I explained, even as I thought to myself I was glad I regularly use fiber supplements as they make the clean out fast and easy.

By 7:30 AM I was at Ford’s condo.  I let myself in, leaving my shoes at the door, and went up to Ford's bedroom where I found him nude in his dark skinned sexiness, laying face down to on the bed.  I quickly get undressed, spread his legs and start eating his ass.  It took but a few seconds for my dick to go brick.  Lubing him with Vaseline, I pulled my foreskin back, lined my cock head with his hole and slid in, loving the sensation of thrusting in and out of his ass which was juicy and wet.  After several minutes we traded off and he pushed his fat eight inch dick into my ass hard!  We went back and forth several times, each time his ass got me close to busting, but he didn't want me to cum yet.  Likewise, when he was pounding my ass we took several breaks because he was on the cusp of blowing his load.  More in a little while.

In an earlier conversation I had told Ford about Andrew, another hot guy I had met online, and who also works out at the same gym which Ford and I use.  Andrew is Black, has a goatee, is bald, tall, lean, muscular, and has a big dick.  Ford asked how I knew about Andrew's big dick, so I explained I had seen it in the locker room, as well as on Andrew's A4A profile.  Ford responded he thought he might know Andrew, and if so, he might see if Andrew was interested in a threesome with the two of us.  I figured there was a fat chance of it happening as as I had been trying to meet Andrew for over a year - with no success.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Ford and I fucked all over the room.  Our favorite location was a big leather seat on which he had me on my hands and knees, my ass out.  He also had me position myself resting across one of the arms of the chair so he could fuck me at that height.  During one of our breaks Ford texted a friend, inviting him to join us.  I had no idea how freaky Ford could get, but was open to pretty much whatever he wanted.

It took a while between texts and calls but the guy finally assured Ford he was on his way over.  Ford and I found ourselves resting our dicks and asses in the meantime because (Ford explained) the other guy's cock was bigger and longer than either of ours.  Finally, when the guy texted Ford saying he was around the corner, Ford propped me on the floor at the foot of the bed on all fours, face down, ass up.  Very thoughtfully, however, Ford placed some pillows under my knees so I wouldn't end-up with a rug burn.  A few minutes later I heard the second guy come up the stairs.  He apparently paused at the doorway of the bedroom, assessed the scene and decided to play.  Undressing, he immediately went for my ass, lubed himself and me, and slid in balls-deep.  Moaning loudly into the pillow, I held my ground as he pounded my ass.  It's worth noting neither he nor I had actually seen each other, at least not as of the point when he blew his first load into my hole.  Afterwards he withdrew and Ford immediately slid in, continuing the assault on my cummy ass.

Eventually Ford withdrew and the three of us moved to Ford's king-sized bed.  At that point I got my first look at the guy.  It was  Andrew from the gym and dating site.  Black, bald, goatee, lean, hairy, strong jawbone, big dicked, fucking hot.  For the next two hours, we tackled just about every position, Ford on his back, me in his ass, Andrew stuffing his dick in Ford’s mouth.  Andrew fucked me sideways while I sucked on Ford until Andrew came in me a second time.  At this point, we hadn’t discussed if Andrew even gets fucked as he has been busy fucking and getting sucked by the two of us.  At some point Andrew again withdrew so I got onto my back, Ford lifted my legs in the air and took over fucking my cum-lubed hole while Andrew sat on my face, spreading his cheeks for me to rim as he simultaneously grabbed my legs, positioning them to give Ford more access to my hole.  Fucking awesome!  Two hot looking mature Black men and I’m not too sloppy looking for a brown skinned Latino!

I found myself moaning involuntarily, partially simply from getting fucked, partially because my legs had been spread near the breaking point.  Ford takes turns fucking, pulling out, fucking, pulling out till he can’t hold out any longer shoves his bone hard dick back in me and explodes deep inside.  We finally call it quits. 4 hours after I first arrive, we are done fucking.  My hole sore as hell and filled with several loads of cum.  I wipe up before getting dressed and smell the rag to make sure I’m clean.  Mmmm, like honeysuckle.  Their cum smelled sweet.  Ford gets in the shower and Andrew and I get to talk a little and get acquainted.  I had been chasing this fucker for over a year and he ended up coming to me, albeit through slightly sneaky means.  He let me know that now that we had finally met we would definitely going to meet up again - and soon. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Sounds like a GREAT fuck session!  This is my preferred way to meet new guys - buddy of a buddy.  3-4-5 ways are my favorite way to play, but sometimes hard to put together when everyone HAS to be into everyone else.  Makes it so much easier when one or more are slutty enough they don't even need to know who else is coming over :)  Have had some of the best hookups that way, and made new fuckbuds.  90% of the time I'm looking to play online I'm looking for a "repeat" over a new guy.  I love how you guys started out flipping and stopping before someone came - small group of vers guys all taking turns flipping is def the best to me!!!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Sounds like a GREAT fuck session!  This is my preferred way to meet new guys - buddy of a buddy.  3-4-5 ways are my favorite way to play, but sometimes hard to put together when everyone HAS to be into everyone else.  Makes it so much easier when one or more are slutty enough they don't even need to know who else is coming over :)  Have had some of the best hookups that way, and made new fuckbuds.  90% of the time I'm looking to play online I'm looking for a "repeat" over a new guy.  I love how you guys started out flipping and stopping before someone came - small group of vers guys all taking turns flipping is def the best to me!!!

Same here. I just wish more guys were looking for repeat. Have had so many chill, chemistry filled (both of the party sort and regular man to man chemistry) hook ups I’ve had where the top seems to want and says he wants a repeat and then he will just ignore me if I ever reach out again while we are both online

• Upvote 1

I was grateful he wanted a repeat, Ford is just like beefy muscle. And tall. Andrew is more the super lean muscular type. Saw Andrew in the gym a little while ago, wasn’t the most talkative but he had just finished his workout, I was just starting mine. Maybe we will have more fun this weekend. They both sounded interested. But I got to play it cool. Can’t be thirsty despite the mind blowing sex.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, AZRawPig said:

Keep it on the DL thing's with them will continue and get completely satisfying for everyone. 

Ford called me last night. Just to chill and talk. Fucking beefcake! His dick is fatter, Andrew’s is longer. I’ll take thicker any day. And both if I can get it!

• Like 1