Bareback surprise

Hube

(Sorry for my English, it’s not my mother tongue)

So that happened after work in Toronto, I was looking for an anonymous fuck to satisfy my eager hole. I’m 24, athletic, and it was not so hard to have full positives answers for an anonymous fuck on Grindr.

One bearded, short, manly guy answers me and says that he could not host, but he know some spots in big shops around. One was a closed bathroom, never did that, so I said that I was interested. My dick was already leaking with precum, wetting my boxers as I walk.

We finally find each other in the commercial centrer, he’s smaller and older than me, charming, manly, hairy, wonderful. We make our way toward the bathroom, putting his hand on my ass on the way in public. Very horny guy.

i said that I wanted to play safe on Grindr,  while being still very excited by bareback “teasings” and little risks, but I don’t say it.

As soon as we enter the bathroom, he asks me to drop my pants and to suck his dick. He had a 6inches thin dick, hairy, with a fine man smell, and a huge precum leaking from his headcock. He’s playing with his precum with his finger in front of my face. While I’m now sucking him, making him even harder, he starts to finger my ass. I think about stopping him saying that I wanna play safe and that I’d rather not having his precum in my ass. But I see him now fingering my ass with his saliva so I just take it cool.

he takes the control, and quickly turns me while I’m on my fours. I hear a plastic of a condom, And quickly feels his headcock close to my butthole. He starts slide into me, it feels fantastic, to be fucked by an older guy in a commercial bathroom.

after few mins I noticed that my ass was getting more and more wet and the fuck feels better and better. Then somebody’s knocking on the door and we quickly stop the fuck, as I’m standing up I noticed his bare dick, covered in asses juices & his own precum, my asshole was so smooth because of the precum. He fucked me bareback since the beginning and he was pretending not having read that I wanted to play safe. I get a little nervous, we are completely silent and seeing his wet dick while waiting makes me even harder, knowing that it was purely and simply bare in my hole and mixing his tons of precum inside my hole.

i finish the job while sucking his dick with a fantastic manly&sex smell, he cums on my face and I cum on the floor.

he said that he’s on prep and he didn’t know, that i had nothing to worry. Few hours later he said that that was very hot, and he’s happy that there’s a little of himself inside of me right now.

secretly, I was happy too ;-)

Edited by Hube
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...