The Demon Seed

I had been cruising Craigslist for a while looking for a Top to use my slutty boy pussy the way I needed to be used. I had posted a few ads and browsed the posted ones like mad trying to find just the right guy. I had just about given up when I received an email alert.
    "Hey faggoT", was the subject line, which immediately grabbed my attention. I love it when a Top verbally abuses me...it just makes me wet! I opened the email and was intantly drawn to its content. "I have jusT whaT you are looking for, faggoT. A big, hard, Thobbing 9" cock That jusT loves To pound liTTle faggoTs like you inTo ToTal submission. You will worship my cock, my balls, rim my sweaTy asshole and I will fuck you hard, deep and bareback unTil I breed your hungry, cumdump pussy. I can hosT and I have favors To keep you spun and greedy for MAN COCK all nighT long. Don'T make me waiT, faggoT! ~PozzedUpTop.

I couldn't hit the reply button fast enough! I quickly typed a reply, telling him that I would love to be his cumdump. Just tell me where you are located and I will be there as soon as I can! I hit send...and waited...

About 15 minutes later, I got a reply. "Nice to see you responded so quickly. Lets me know you are a hungry cumslut and need my cock in you. Here is the deal: Myself and 4 other poz guys are looking for a bottom bitch to breed. We won't be gentle. We won't make love to you. We will slam you, face fuck you and then we will relentlessly pound your faggot cunt until we each breed you at least twice. You WILL leave here knocked up. Understand, faggot? ~PozzedUpTop.
     I hit reply and told him I totally understood. I was more than willing to be bred by 5 hot Poz Top Men! I told him I had never slammed before, but I was willing. I sent it off.
     I got a reply after just a few minutes. "Ok, faggot. I live in the old church, the one just outside of town that was dechristened a few years ago. Your breeding and conversion are going to be part of a ritual. We are going to fuck you on the alter in the old sanctuary. Each of the Tops will be wearing masks. We are all Poz. The final Man that fucks you will be wearing a goat mask, he has full blown AIDS and he will show no mercy. Tonight, you WILL become Sarah Palin's cumdump...taking all of our demon seed! Ave Satana!"
     I got in my car and headed out. The thought of being fucked by 5 Poz Men and the fact that they were into Satanism fueled my thoughts. It only took me a few minutes to reach the old church...I knew exactly where it was located. I parked my car, walked up to the door and knocked. The door quickly swung open and I was greeted by 5 Men, all in long robes, wearing masks. One of the Men ushered me to a side door. I was told to strip, clean myself, put on the black jock strap that was haning on the wall and nothing else.  I quickly undressed, cleaned myself and put on the jock. I then sat down and waited. 
     Within a few minutes, the door opened and one of the Men entered the room. I was told to stand, turn around and present my asspussy for inspection. I did as told. He roughly shoved 2 fingers up my ass and checked to make sure I was clean. Then he inserted a rather large shard of Tina into my ass and roughly rubbed it in. My ass was suddenly on fire...I had never been booty bumped before either. Within moments I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life as the Tina took over my bloodstream. 
     I was lead into the old sanctuary and taken to the alter. There was a large Pentegram on the floor around it with a black candle at each point of the star. I was grabbed by 2 of the Men and they forced me to my knees. A third man approached me and told me to give him my arm. I did as told and he put a tournequet around my upper arm. He pulled out a siringe and told me I had to ask for the slam. "Please Sir, slam me so that I can be your faggot cumdump for the evening!", I hurriedly replied. He found a vein and plunged the needle in. He told me to take a deep breath and he depressed the plunger. I had no idea how much he was giving me, but the siringe looked like it had a lot in it. As he released the tournequet, I got a hard cough...they all laughed. "He is ready", one of them said.
     I was suddenly surrounded by 5 very hard cocks, each wanting to plunge into my throat. I greedily sucked each of them, taking them deep in my throat and savoring the flavor of their delicious toxic precum. It didn't take long until my asspussy was begging to be fucked! They picked me up and placed me on the alter, my arms and legs were secured with leather restraints. My legs we up, so they had complete and open access to my my starving, twitching asspussy. One of the Men started to finger me roughly...opening up my hole for the onslaught of cock that was to come. 
    As the first Man approached me with his cock throbbing obseenly in front of him, he asked me if I was freely giving of myself to The Dark Lord and if I was willing to accept each of the toxic demon loads there were about to be injected deep inside my fag cunt. I eagerly replied that yes, I was willing. With that he shoved his cock balls deep inside me. The pain was excrutiating at first, but quickly gave way to the most intense feeling of pleasure that I had ever felt. I wanted...no I NEEDED his cock inside me, pounding me hard and deep. I had to have his load inside me. He made me beg for him to fuck me, which I did...repeatedly! After about 10 minutes of hard fucking, his pace quickened, I felt his cock start to thicken and grow inside me and I knew the first Poz load of the evening was about to be injected inside me...

Let me know if you are enjoying this...and I will write the next chapter very soon!
Thank you for reading!

The Demon Seed Pt.2

I had never felt such intense pleasure...the Man that was fucking me was so good. I felt his cock start to swell inside me and I knew he was about to breed my willing hole. With one final, deep shove I felt his cock erupt inside me, painting my insides with his hot, toxic cum. My body shook with pleasure as he unleashed rope after rope of cum inside of me. As his orgasm subsided, he kept his cock inside me and one of the other Men pushed a glass cock to my lips and told me to take a deep hit and hold it. I took the thick smoke into my lungs and held it until I thought I would explode before exhaling a thick, white cloud. The Man between my legs stepped back, pulling his cock out only to have it quickly replaced by the next Man. His cock was a bit thicker and longer than the previous. He started to pound my pussy hard and deep as soon as he entered me. He took a hit off of the pipe then leanded down and kissed me, forcing the thick smoke into my lungs as his tongue invaded my mouth. We shared the cloud back and forth until he pulled back and let me exhale. I had never been so high or felt so good in my entire life. It didn't take long for his fucking to get eratic as his orgasm was building. 
    "You want my toxic cum, faggot?', he hissed.
    "OMG yes! Please plant your Poz cum deep in my fag cunt! I NEED IT!", was my breathless reply. He shoved his cock in as deeply as he could and exploded inside of me. Jet after jet of white, hot toxic cum rocketed into my hungry fuck hole. As he withdrew his softening cock, the next Man stepped forward. His cock was shorter than the others, but it was incredibly thick...like a beer can. He unceramoniously shoved his thick cock balls deep into my already cum filled pussy. My hole stretched tight around his amazingly thick member. Once again the glass cock was pushed in my face and I took a long deep draw, holding it as long as I could. As the cloud filled the air around us, the Man fucking me growled and lunged forward...depositing his tainted load into my cum soaked cunt. It felt like he was cuming quarts inside me...it just kept spewing hot semen, coating every inch of my insides. He finally collapsed on top of me, pushing his tongue into my mouth and kissing me hard and deep. I sucked on his tongue, tasting his saliva. 
    As he broke the kiss and withdrew his shrinking cock, the next Man stepped forward and plunged his cock all the way inside me. He leaned forward and growled in my ear, "How does that big cock feel, faggot? I'm not like these other guys...I'm going to fuck you long and hard. I'm going to wreck your fag cunt. It's going to take me a long time to cum!"
    At this point I was totally in fag heaven...or more discriptively...fag hell. I wanted this Man to use me up. I need him to fuck me senseless. His cock was by far the biggest of the night. He had to have been around 10" and just as thick as the beer can cock that just bred me. His thrusts were relentless and deep. He was pounding my tender assflesh...and I was in extacy! I know my eyes were glazed over with raw lust. I heard a voice inside my head, telling me to give myself to the Dark Side, to totally surrender to being Sarah Palin's cumdump. My body, my mind and my soul right then gave way and I accepted my fate. It was though the Man fucking me knew...and he planted his cock deep and his toxic cum flooded into my body. I felt myself opening up and accepting his Demon Seed...and I felt complete bliss.
     As he finally pulled his cock from my dripping ass, one of the Men roughly shoved a rather large plug inside me...to keep all of the diseased cum in me. Then the 4 Men who had already bred me gathered around my face, each pushing their cocks into my mouth so I could taste the cum and ass juice. I sucked each cock like a baby sucking on a bottle. 
   "Open your mouth faggot", one of them ordered and immediately my mouth was filled with warm, yellow piss. It was very strong and rank, but I swallowed as much as I could. Each Man took his turn using my mouth as his urinal, forcing me to drink what had to be at least half a gallon of piss between the 4 of them. My high deepened as I drank their chem piss.
    As the last one emptied his bladder into my thristy mouth, I felt a prick in my arm as I was being administered another slam. This one looked even bigger than the last. My head was spinning as he pushed the plunger on the syringe and the Tina flowed into my bloodstream. I got a very hard, deep cough, then finally started to catch my breath. My hole was twitching around the large plug still firmly planted in my hole. I had to have more cock and right NOW!
   "Please", I begged, "please, I need more cock! My fag cunt needs fucked more. Oh please fuck me!", I cried. 
    The 4 Men withdrew from around my face and the 5th Man walked out of the shadows and into view. I couldn't focus very well, my head was spinning from the slam I had just taken, but I could tell this Man was gorgeous. Heavily muscled, tall and he had the biggest cock hanging between his legs that I had ever seen. It was at least 12" and as thick as my forearm. It was dripping a thick glob of precum from the enormous mushroom head. His balls looked like 2 ripe tomatoes in a sack...and just as large. He wore a goats head mask, but even in my drugged up haze, I thought the mask looked too real. His skin had a slight redish tint. He leaned over me, shoved his long snakelike tongue into my mouth and down my throat. I melted into this Man. I wanted him. I needed him. I wanted to be consumed by him. And he knew it.
    "Do you give yourself to me, faggot? Are you completely willing to accept the gift of my Toxic AIDS cum into your body? Do you welcome Sarah Palin into your heart, mind and soul? Do you want to be a cumdump for what is left of your worthless life?"
    I had no choice. I was his for the taking and he knew it. I answered, "Yes Sir! I want to be a cumdump for Sarah Palin. I need your AIDS cum inside me! I want your DNA to spread through me and make me yours forever and ever!"
   As the last words left my mouth, he impaled me on his death dick, shoving it deeper than any Man had ever been. I winched in pain as his cock invaded deeply into my guts, but this was the sweetest pain I had ever felt. He was long dicking me...pulling out until just the bulbous head of his cock remained inside me, then he would punge it back inside me, filling me with his Demon Cock. For the longest time he fucked me this way...in and out, in and out...deeper and deeper. My body opened to him. I wanted him deeper. I wanted him to fuck me harder, but his pace stayed the same. For over 30 minutes he fucked me like this, giving me pleasure that I had only dreamed of. 
    Suddenly the glass cock was shoved in my face again and I took 2 big hits of it. The Demon fucking me leaned forward and shared the second hit as his tongue once again slid down my throat. I felt his large hand move to my neck and his grip tightened. "Look me in the eyes, NOW FAGGOT!" I did my best to focus and looked deep into his eyes. I could see the fire in his eyes. They were glowing red, filled with Demonic lust. "You are now MINE", he bellowed. I suddenly felt his already massive cock start to grow inside of me. It was getting thicker and longer...impossibly so! I felt my insides give way and I know my blood was coating his cock. He noticed the red smears of my blood on his still growing, throbbing cock. An evil grin spread across his face...it was then I realized for certain that he was not wearing a mask. This was really a Demon and I had totally given myself to the Dark Lord.

With and deep, primal growl and a booming "AVE SATANA!", the Demon erupted inside me. His cum was very hot and it stung my tender, used assflesh. But at the same time I could feel myself milking his cock, trying to get every drop of the Toxic AIDS death cum inside of me. I wanted his DNA coarsing through my bloodstream. I wanted his AIDS to take my body. He kept pumping semen into me...I had never felt someone cum so much. Suddenly, my own cock, which and been soft the entire time I was being used by each of these Men, spewed a huge load of cum. My body was racked with the most intense orgasm that seemed to go on forever. Even after I had no more cum to shoot, my cock continued to leak. All the while the Demon inside me was still pumping his death load into me. It was running down my ass crack and thighs...pooling on the alter below me. 
    As he finally withdrew his cock from my hole, one of the other Men placed a goblet under my ass to catch the leaking cum. Once the goblet was about half full, a plug was inserted in my ass again and the goblet was brought to my lips. "Drink of the essense of Sarah Palin, Faggot. Drink it all. Fill your belly with AIDS cum as your asspussy is also filled with it". I sucked down the delicious fluid from the goblet, savoring and enjoying each gulp as I swallowed the hot cum. I felt whole. I felt purpose. I felt complete. I felt happy...for once in my life.
    For the rest of the night, the 4 Men who had fucked me before the Demon, used me over and over. They made me do anything and everything they wanted. I sucked, rimmed, got fucked, drank piss...all night long. The Demon...he never joined again. He simply sat in the front pew of the old church and watched as his minions defiled and degraded his newest conquest. As the sun started to rise in the east the last act performed on me was a branding of a Bio-haz symbol on my ass cheek. 
   I awoke 2 days later, in my own bed at home...not sure how I got there. 

Thank you again for reading! If there is interest, I may write some more chapters if I can decide where to go from here. 

1 hour ago, roguematrix said:

I find the autocorrect o be distracting but humurous.....at least i hope that is  a werid autocorrect

I didn't put the Sarah Palin in...someone else "fixed" it.