Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/8/2018 at 7:23 AM, RotzBBengel said:

Oh, I'm sure such covens exist - probably more than a hundred of them. And I'm sure they're having a lot of fun. "Breeding for S atan" seems to be the new "Fucking for Peace" ;)

But wouldn't it be even hotter if their demonic master actually joined in on the fun?!?

Unbenannt1.thumb.png.c5e0f2882cec4233b8863efc3055eb0c.png

I've been to a breeding party for His Dark Lord where I was gangbanged. Didn't see Him, unfortunately - and never saw any chems - which is even worse.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, pozseedlover said:

I hope to here more that was hottttttttttttttttttt

I'm working on trying to decide where I want to take the story now. I have some ideas floating around...

On 2/11/2018 at 6:58 PM, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: The autocorrect to Sarah Palin has been part of how the forum worked since before I was a moderator. It's something the admin put in place a really long time ago. 

Is it something that the admin forgot was in place and could easily remove if reminded? It was funny when it was relevant but now it’s just dated and a distracting boner-killer.  Apologies to LoadsNeeded for discussing this in the comments of your excellent story.  Hail Palin! Would luv to read more. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, sickpervboy said:

Is it something that the admin forgot was in place and could easily remove if reminded? It was funny when it was relevant but now it’s just dated and a distracting boner-killer.  

Being a boner killer is his point, I think. If you want to try to convince rawTOP to change his mind, start a thread in Tips and Tricks. 

• 8 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/5/2018 at 6:54 AM, RotzBBengel said:

For the sake of your sanity, there are things you better shouldn't even try to imagine... LOL

For the sake of MY saniTy, this is one thinG thaT I ABSOLUTELY NEED to do ... ?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone.  I know it's been a while since I wrote this. I do have another chapter or two floating around in my demented brain. I plan on writing it down soon and posting it. Its gonna get even more twisted and dark! 😈🤯🐷