On 8/21/2020 at 10:13 PM, breedmedeeper said:

Hey everyone.  I know it's been a while since I wrote this. I do have another chapter or two floating around in my demented brain. I plan on writing it down soon and posting it. Its gonna get even more twisted and dark! 😈🤯🐷

Looking forward to more Buddy.  

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 12:43 PM, Guest said:

The Demon Seed

I had been cruising Craigslist for a while looking for a Top to use my slutty boy pussy the way I needed to be used. I had posted a few ads and browsed the posted ones like mad trying to find just the right guy. I had just about given up when I received an email alert.
    "Hey faggoT", was the subject line, which immediately grabbed my attention. I love it when a Top verbally abuses me...it just makes me wet! I opened the email and was intantly drawn to its content. "I have jusT whaT you are looking for, faggoT. A big, hard, Thobbing 9" cock That jusT loves To pound liTTle faggoTs like you inTo ToTal submission. You will worship my cock, my balls, rim my sweaTy asshole and I will fuck you hard, deep and bareback unTil I breed your hungry, cumdump pussy. I can hosT and I have favors To keep you spun and greedy for MAN COCK all nighT long. Don'T make me waiT, faggoT! ~PozzedUpTop.

I couldn't hit the reply button fast enough! I quickly typed a reply, telling him that I would love to be his cumdump. Just tell me where you are located and I will be there as soon as I can! I hit send...and waited...

About 15 minutes later, I got a reply. "Nice to see you responded so quickly. Lets me know you are a hungry cumslut and need my cock in you. Here is the deal: Myself and 4 other poz guys are looking for a bottom bitch to breed. We won't be gentle. We won't make love to you. We will slam you, face fuck you and then we will relentlessly pound your faggot cunt until we each breed you at least twice. You WILL leave here knocked up. Understand, faggot? ~PozzedUpTop.
     I hit reply and told him I totally understood. I was more than willing to be bred by 5 hot Poz Top Men! I told him I had never slammed before, but I was willing. I sent it off.
     I got a reply after just a few minutes. "Ok, faggot. I live in the old church, the one just outside of town that was dechristened a few years ago. Your breeding and conversion are going to be part of a ritual. We are going to fuck you on the alter in the old sanctuary. Each of the Tops will be wearing masks. We are all Poz. The final Man that fucks you will be wearing a goat mask, he has full blown AIDS and he will show no mercy. Tonight, you WILL become Sarah Palin's cumdump...taking all of our demon seed! Ave Satana!"
     I got in my car and headed out. The thought of being fucked by 5 Poz Men and the fact that they were into Satanism fueled my thoughts. It only took me a few minutes to reach the old church...I knew exactly where it was located. I parked my car, walked up to the door and knocked. The door quickly swung open and I was greeted by 5 Men, all in long robes, wearing masks. One of the Men ushered me to a side door. I was told to strip, clean myself, put on the black jock strap that was haning on the wall and nothing else.  I quickly undressed, cleaned myself and put on the jock. I then sat down and waited. 
     Within a few minutes, the door opened and one of the Men entered the room. I was told to stand, turn around and present my asspussy for inspection. I did as told. He roughly shoved 2 fingers up my ass and checked to make sure I was clean. Then he inserted a rather large shard of Tina into my ass and roughly rubbed it in. My ass was suddenly on fire...I had never been booty bumped before either. Within moments I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life as the Tina took over my bloodstream. 
     I was lead into the old sanctuary and taken to the alter. There was a large Pentegram on the floor around it with a black candle at each point of the star. I was grabbed by 2 of the Men and they forced me to my knees. A third man approached me and told me to give him my arm. I did as told and he put a tournequet around my upper arm. He pulled out a siringe and told me I had to ask for the slam. "Please Sir, slam me so that I can be your faggot cumdump for the evening!", I hurriedly replied. He found a vein and plunged the needle in. He told me to take a deep breath and he depressed the plunger. I had no idea how much he was giving me, but the siringe looked like it had a lot in it. As he released the tournequet, I got a hard cough...they all laughed. "He is ready", one of them said.
     I was suddenly surrounded by 5 very hard cocks, each wanting to plunge into my throat. I greedily sucked each of them, taking them deep in my throat and savoring the flavor of their delicious toxic precum. It didn't take long until my asspussy was begging to be fucked! They picked me up and placed me on the alter, my arms and legs were secured with leather restraints. My legs we up, so they had complete and open access to my my starving, twitching asspussy. One of the Men started to finger me roughly...opening up my hole for the onslaught of cock that was to come. 
    As the first Man approached me with his cock throbbing obseenly in front of him, he asked me if I was freely giving of myself to The Dark Lord and if I was willing to accept each of the toxic demon loads there were about to be injected deep inside my fag cunt. I eagerly replied that yes, I was willing. With that he shoved his cock balls deep inside me. The pain was excrutiating at first, but quickly gave way to the most intense feeling of pleasure that I had ever felt. I wanted...no I NEEDED his cock inside me, pounding me hard and deep. I had to have his load inside me. He made me beg for him to fuck me, which I did...repeatedly! After about 10 minutes of hard fucking, his pace quickened, I felt his cock start to thicken and grow inside me and I knew the first Poz load of the evening was about to be injected inside me...

Let me know if you are enjoying this...and I will write the next chapter very soon!
Thank you for reading!

i have already shot a load

• 1 month later...