PARK CRUISE

PART 1

My divorce became final; then, I closed on my new condo. Of course, it was stocked with bits and pieces of furniture I had gathered together from an assortment of thrift stores and second hand shops. I didn’t care though. I had my freedom now.

No longer was I going to deny my sexual awareness and lust for men. Of course, my lust being tempered by the "gay cancer" that was running rampant through the country. Here I am thirty-six years old abandoning a fifteen-year marriage and setting out fresh in a new life. Yes, I had a huge amount of empathy for my ex. She just couldn’t understand how I couldn’t have known I was gay: That was her problem now to contemplate.

I had moved into my condo on Halloween. What a memory that makes. I searched the neighbourhood and found most of the places where I would shop and do business. I commenced to becoming a regular around the neighbourhood and started the hand waving, head bobbing, and just smiling that one does to those who are seen frequently. None of these people knew about my new quest in life which was to find men and have them fuck my mouth and ass.

Even now with my new life I on occasion let the memory of what precipitated my divorce flood into my brain. Len, my ex-wife’s younger brother, had promised to take care of me during the bachelor party for their sister. Len took care of me for sure.

Len was ten years younger than I. He stood eye to eye with me meaning he was 6 feet 3 inches tall, also. Len weighed 190 pounds to my 170. His dark brown eyes always sparkled with mischief as did my green eyes. His dark brown hair contrasted with my Irish red hair. And, that dark brown hair was everywhere on his body. My blondish red hair covered my body as well but it just didn’t make its presence known as well.

Len’s body hair was massive and thick as it covered his body. I was always amazed at how much hair he had and which he loved. Many times, he was told to shave but he always good naturedly would laugh and say he would catch a cold if he did that. I loved to see him during the summer months when he wore very little. I just didn’t realize why I loved seeing him. And, that’s a good thing, too, I suppose.

Well, Len and I went off to the bachelor party. It was held at a hotel that Len had arranged. The festivities went well. At one in the morning, Len and I saw the last of the revellers to their hotel rooms and went to our room. Upon entering, we found one bed and not the two that had been ordered. Len said let’s not get upset and just straighten the situation out when we woke up. That sounded reasonable to me at the moment.

The two of us began taking off our clothes. I admit that I stole a couple of furtive looks at Len. I saw his muscles flex and move as required to take off his clothes. I envied Len his handsome looks and all that dark brown hair that covered his body. We both finished at the same time. We each stood on opposite sides of the bed. Len grinned at me, lifted up the covers, and slid into bed. I stood for just a moment and did the same.

I had hesitated getting into bed as I was in somewhat of a shock at what I had seen. Len was wearing a white Bike jockstrap for underwear. The contrast of that white jock that ran through his dark brown hair was stunning. The huge bulge that I saw in the pouch was almost unnerving. I had not really thought about Len’s cock but had at some time decided that he had a nice cock but that was without any empirical evidence.

We lay there in stillness and silence and let sleep creep into us. My last thoughts were of my wife. I seemed to focus on her. As I dreamily thought of her, I began to get aroused noting that my 8-inch cut cock began to grow. I smiled. If I had been home with her, no doubt she would have found herself impaled on my cock as I rode her to completion. But, that night, there would be no such riding. At least not the riding that I was used to.

Sometime after we had gone to bed, I lazily realized that I was in that state of awareness yet not awake. I was on my left side. I felt a presence behind me pressing up against me. I gently moved backwards spooning my body into this other body. I then felt a hand grasping my cock which was obviously hard. This hand began to move very gently up and down my cock. I whispered a moan. Then, I felt kisses on the back of my neck as my cock was manipulated a little faster. I inhaled a slight breath of air.

I then awoke totally. I felt my neck being kissed but by someone with a stubble. My back pressed against a hairy flat chest as the hair pressed into my skin tickling me. The hand jacking my cock was big. LEN! It was Len who was pressed into my back, kissing me, and jacking my cock. Then, I felt a big pressure against my butt. Len’s cock was hard.

"Len," I whispered.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh," he hushed me.

I lay there feeling the kisses continue as Len continued jacking my hard cock. He attempted to move closer grinding his restrained cock into my butt cheeks as he did so.

"Len," I whispered again, "you need to stop."

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh," he hushed me again then said, "I’ve waited a long time for this . . . and so have you. All you have to do is take your hand, put it on mine, and remove my hand from your cock. If you do that, I’ll stop."

I lay there as Len continued to kiss the back of my neck and now began licking it. His hand felt so good as he massaged my cock. I continued to feel Len touching me with his lips, tongue, and hand. My eyes rolled upwards shortly thereafter, and I knew I would not remove Len’s hand.

PART 2

In short time, I was soon moaning quietly as Len continued to arouse me. I caught myself trembling as Len touched me. I pushed backwards into his body and began to reach behind me touching Len. I was conflicted on many levels: brother in-law; another man; arousal at a man’s touch; betrayal of my wife. I thought of these and more but waved them aside and pulled Len closer to me.

Len’s hand left my cock. I felt him fumbling between us. I at last realized he was releasing his cock from his jockstrap. His cock was wet from pre-cum. Len maneuvered his cock between us so that the shaft settled into the crack of my butt cheeks. He pressed hard and moaned deeply as he did so. The feeling was unreal . . . but welcomed. Instinctively, I pushed my butt backwards toward Len’s cock. I had no fight or argument now. I was a willing participant.

Len stepped up the attention and foreplay. His hand was everywhere on my body. He caressed my stomach, touched my nipples, stroked my face, traced my torso from my underarm to my hip, and finally began to pinch and squeeze my nipples before returning to once more begin jacking my fully erect and leaking cock.

I now had a light glaze of sweat covering my body as my libido grew in its intensity. Len no doubt sensed my abandonment of trying to stop him and increased his kissing and licking as well as his hand wandering all over my body raising my sensitivity level ever higher. He also increased his pressing his girthy wet cock into my butt cheeks which I now wanted to feel more of making me to push backwards.

"I’m going to fuck you, Jack. I’m going to fuck your ass so good and fill it with my thick cum load," Len whispered in my ear as he continued to kiss and lick my neck. "You want me to fuck you. Jack, tell me you want me to fuck you and fill your ass with my cum."

I heard the words. I recognized every one of the words. I knew the definition of each word. Yet, in my state of mind and arousal, I couldn’t swear that I even knew English as a language let alone understand what a message spoken in English meant while I was in the midst of such an unknown and totally foreign activity as I was. My mind focused on how my body and psyche were feeling at Len’s touch.

"Jack, I’m going to fuck you and fill your ass with a big load of my cum. Tell me how much you want me to fuck you and fill your ass," Len said almost in a menacingly tone as his hands inflicted sharp but brief points of emphasis by pinching me in several places.

My brain gathered its reasoning power and processed the words I had heard. There was no hesitancy on my part when I said, "Yes, Len. Fuck me. Fuck me now. Fill my ass with your cum load and fuck me some more. Don’t stop fucking me. And, don’t let me stop you."

Len grabbed my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard as he bit my neck. It hurt like crazy, yet, I restrained myself from yelling. It was a mating ritual I accepted.

Len released me, tossed back the covers raised up off the bed and ripped off his white jock. I stood by the bed and rid myself of my boxers. The two of us looked at each other in the dimmest of light that came in the room from around the curtain. We both were breathing heavily.

Len lowered himself back onto the bed resting on his back. I climbed onto the bed and straddled him as if I had been doing so for years. Somehow, I instinctively sat astride his hips as I moved his cock up from his body and let it rest on my backside. My mind began screaming as I had now touched his cock and knew how massive it felt. I had no clue how my ass could ever take his cock but take it I had to now.

I leaned forward cupping my hands behind Len’s neck. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. Our tongues met and twirled around each other as we began our quest for completion. Len’s hands roamed all over my body once more sending shivers throughout me. At long last, I felt Len’s hand attempt to reach his cock. I stopped kissing him and pulled myself slightly upright as I moved my hand to my mouth. I dropped a great deal of spit on my fingertips which I moved to my ass wetting it as best as I could.

Len’s cock was taut from being so strained from arousal. Once more I doubted that I would be able to take his cock in my ass. I felt his cock in my hand and moved myself and his cock until at last I felt the sticky pre-cum coated head touching my hole. I held his cock firmly as I moved about adjusting myself. When I thought I was on target, I gritted my teeth and gave a quick backwards jerk of my ass. POP!

To say that I needed to scream and almost passed out is so very much an understatement. Immediately, I tried to move upwards to pull Len’s cock’s head out of my ass, but he had other plans. Len knew what would happen and was prepared to stop me. I was aware of his legs raising up so that his feet were planted on the mattress. At the same time that I was trying to pull off his cock, my hands went to my mouth covering it to stifle the scream I was attempting. This left Len with the leverage he needed.

Len grabbed my hips firmly and pulled me downward onto his blood-engorged mighty phallus of his manhood. The searing and burning pain raced through my body with each additional downward jerk as more and more Len impaled me onto his weapon of ass destruction. The pain was the worst I had ever felt, yet, I began to steel myself to accept it and soon did so. I was weak by the time I accepted the mighty invasion of my ass. I was covered in sweat from agony.

My hands slid away from my mouth and came to rest on Len’s chest as I leaned forward slightly over him. My ass was screaming and on fire. The fire I felt was burning away all that I had denied until now. My eyes were closed as I envisioned myself and re-lived what I had just experienced and tried to focus on what was about to happen.

Len decided to get my attention and did so by flexing his cock that was so adeptly planted in my now willing ass. My head jerked upright, and I gurgled a scream. Len’s commanding hands kept me impaled firmly on his blockbuster whopper. I thrashed about in excruciating pain as pitiful moans and whimpers escaped my lips. My mind was racing at what I was doing yet I could not stop. I didn’t know why but I had to experience this wherever it led.

PART 3

Len began softly and soothingly to talk to me. I heard his words of encouragement as the pain in my ass abated and the burning flickered lower. My head turned to face Len with conflicted eyes still reflecting the pain I had felt. I could just see his face. He was smiling as he now lessened his vise-like grip on my waist.

"See? It’s not that bad now. It’s going to get a lot better, and you’re going to beg me for more," Len whispered as he rubbed my thighs. Each time that he flexed his cock I winced and shook. "I’ve waited a long time for this. All you have to do now is to ride my cock and learn how much you love being fucked by me. And, when I blow my load in your ass, you’re going to have your mind blown away when you realize how much you love that feeling. You’re going to want more—lot’s more. Come on brother in-law; get your ass moving up and down on that big 9 inches of cock of mine. I want to hear that first moan that you make and know you are hooked on my big cock, and I can fuck you any time I want."

What the hell was happening to me? How did I get harpooned with Len’s cock? Why wasn’t I pulling myself up off his turgid cock? Why wasn’t I punching Len? Why had I stifled my screams when my ass was slammed down onto Len’s cock? Why wasn’t I protesting and stopping this? Why had I not fought harder to get away? These questions raced through my mind as I looked down at Len whom I could see from only the small amount of light coming in from around the drapery.

Some strength had returned to me as I had sat listening to Len and pondering my questions. I reached my hands out, and Len took them. I looked at him and then looked down at my own cock in the dim light. It struck me odd that despite being skewered onto a man’s cock my own cock was straining with lust and excitement.

My eyes returned to gaze at Len. Slowly, ever so slowly, I began to raise my ass upwards allowing Len’s gargantuan cock to slide out of my ass in small jerks. Shots of pain returned. Our hands grasped together tightly as an audible gasp escaped my lips. I rose up about 3 or 4 inches before beginning to slide down on Len’s cock again. I was gasping for air by the time I had re-taken all of his cock in my ass. My entire body shook at the sensation.

"Yeah, BJ, that’s the way to do it!" Len excitedly whispered. "Get that ass up higher on my cock this time. I’ll let you know when to start back down. I won’t let you pull off. Just a couple of more full-length strokes and you’ll be a pro at it!"

Again, I raised my body up off Len. This time was a smoother trip. As the head of Len’s cock neared my sphincter, Len told me to stop and slide back down onto his cock. I was panting now as a light coating of sweat had broken out all over my body. I eased myself back down onto Len’s rigid manhood. My heart was pounding in my ears with my excitement. Three, four, five, six times more I raised myself up and lowered myself down spearing my ass with his bloated fat cock. As I lowered myself the sixth time, my brain was swimming in ecstatic sensation of desire. I heard myself moan as each of his nine inches entered me. Len heard my moans also.

PART 4

Len whispered to me, "Good boy. Now start bouncing harder and faster. Make it feel even better." I started to pick up the pace. Up and down I rode his hard rod of steel. He impaled me so deep and I felt so full. His rigid tool was starting to really feel good as my ass opened more and more to his cock. My prostate was being rubbed harder and harder and I was moaning in exstacy now. My own cock was harder than I think it had ever been. I could not fathom the pleasure I was receiving. Len was moaning his pleasure now also.

I could literally feel him getting harder and harder now. He was telling me, "take it Jack. Feel how good it is. I just knew you would love this. I'm getting closer to filling your ass full of my hot cum."

I did my best to increase my speed even more, rising and falling down. Impaling my ass as deep as possible. I wanted every inch of that pole in me as far as possible. Len was now thrusting up as I came down on him, too, impaling me deep. His hands then grabbed me and another few hard strokes and he jammed upwards as I came down in one final smashing blow and I felt his cock expand and start to throb in me. I could feel his hot cum filling me up and heating my insides and then I erupted also, spewing my cum all over his chest.

He ground into me and then rolled us over onto our sides, holding me close and keeping his still throbbing cock in me. We laid there in a pool of our sweat for what seemed like hours, but was really only about 10 minutes and then his cock slowly slid out of me as he went limp. My mind was completely befuddled by what had happened. Then we both fell asleep in each others arms.

PART 5

Several hours later I woke up, the sun shining outside, and my ass on fire. As I came around more, I felt the movement and Len was again in me and slowly fucking me. As I turned my head to look at him, he smiled and said, "It's about time you woke up. I have been in you for almost a half hour now and I am about ready to burst another load deep in your sweet ass, but I wanted to see your expression as you got another load of my hot cum in you."

He then picked up his pace, faster and harder, and I found myself moaning with pleasure. I told him, "Go, go, pound my hole. Fill me up. I want to feel you erupt in me again." He told me to get ready, "Here it comes." Len pounde my hole really hard about 4 more thrusts and then I felt his cock expand and start to throb as he spilled his hot cum deep inside my sheath and then my own cock erupted again. Both of our bodies shook with the force of our ejaculations and then we lay in each others arms, kissing and caressing our bodies while we came down from our sexual high.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 15

PART 6

We finally got up, showered and got dressed. We then packed and checked out of the room. Then we went our seperate ways. I still had no idea what had happened nor the way I was now changed forever. I arrived home, shortly, to pick up where I had left, or so I thought at the time.

I tried all week to keep things back to normal and forget about that night, but could not get it out of my mind. It had been so erotic, so intense and the best sex I had ever had in my life. I literally thought about it by day and dremt of it by night. It was driving me crazy. I fould myself in the bathroom, jacking my cock and even thrusting a finger, or two or three up my ass as I had mind blowing orgasms thinking about that night.

By the end of the week, I could not take it anymore and tried to call Len, but found he was out of town on business and would be gone for at least a couple of weeks more. I was devastated and in terrible need. I had heard there was an adult arcade, frequented by gay men, who went there for sex. I headed there straight from work on Friday.

I had no idea what to do there actually, but purchased some lube and condoms in the front and headed into the arcade to see what would happen. I entered the first booth I came to and found a hole in the wall. I looked through, but nobody was in the other booth and then the door there opened up and a guy came in. I really had no idea what to do.

He ran a finger across the bottom of the hole and I figured it must be some kind of signal, but what? I just stood there not knowing what to do. Finally I heard him whispering to me. I knelt down to listen. He asked me what I was into. I told him I wanted to be fucked. He grinned and told me he would love to.

I stood up and dropped my pants and turned around as he asked. I backed up to the hole and soon felt his hand on my ass, caressing it and then rubbing my hole. He was nudging myhole, when I remembered the lube, and pulled away and haned it to him. He soon had my ass slick and his finger in me. I was tingling all over. Soon I felt another finger and then another as my breathing got faster and I was soon moaning in pleasure from his fingers slowly fucking my hole and twirling around and around opening me up more and more.

After a while, he pulled his fingers out. OMG, I felt so terribly empty. Soon, though, I felt a large hard pressure against my hole and knew he was trying to get his cock in me. The feeling was intense and soon I could tell he was in me and driving in deeper and deeper. The I felt the thrusting as he started to fuck me. After about 10 minutes, it all at once dawned on me that I had forgotten to give him a condom and he was in me bare.

I started to pull away to get him to put one on, when he grabbed my hips through the hole and really started to pound my ass. I almost blacked out from the sensation of pleasure that erupted from this and thrust my ass back at him hard. After a few more really hard thrusts, he drove as deep in me as he could and I could actually feel his cock pulse and wave after wave of cum erupt in my used hole and then I was cumming hard too. A few more thrusts and he pulled out, and as I turned around, he told me thanks and pulled his pants up and was out the door.

It took me several minutes to get composed and then I was thinking what an idiot I was to have let him use me like that and dump and unprotected load of cum up my ass. What if he had something, what would I tell my wife? I got my pants back up and got out of there to go think what the hell I was doing.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8

PART 7

I got back in my car and just drove around for a bit, wondering what I was doing. I could think about nothing but cock in my ass for some reason. A week ago, I had been completely straight and no real thoughts about gay sex and now here I was with at least three loads of cum up my ass in a week.

Damn, it had felt so amazing. I had just let some anonymous guy fuck me in an adult store through a hole and had loved it. My ass was on fire and I felt I needed more. What to do?

I found myself pulling into a park here in town. I pulled over to think some more. I got out and made my way to a picnic table. I had brought along a can of Coke and opened it and was sipping and trying to wrap my head around what I was doing and what I was going to do.

I was thinking so hard I didn't notice that another car had pulled in and a guy approached the table I was at. Then he was asking if he could join me and sit there also. I just kind of nodded ok without paying any attention, really. Then it dawned on me he had sat down on the same side of the table as me.

Glancing his way, I noticed he was sitting astride the seat with one leg under the table and the other somewhat straight out on the other side. He had on shorts and as I looked I could clearly see that his cock was hanging somewhat out of one leg of his shorts. It looked to be quite large and I could not take my eyes off of it. My ass was still tingling from just being fucked about a half hour before. As I looked I could see it start to come up some.

He saw me looking and stood up and dropped his shorts off and as he did his cock was really starting to stand up. It was big. As I tore my eyes off of it and looked up, he was smiling and motioned for me to follow him. He kicked the shorts completely off then and started walking towards a pathway. Mesmerized, I got up and just followed along.

We got just a short distance down the path and it widened up and he stopped. I walked up to him and he, without a word, reached out and I let him start pulling my clothes off. I couldn't seem to move. He soon had me naked and himself as well. He

I turned my head to look back and he lined his cock up with my hole and just thrust in in one lunge. The last thing I noticed before it was covered up by my body was that he had a tattoo just over his cock that looked like a biohazard sign I remember seeing. Then he was deep inside me and I was groaning in the fantastic feelings he was causing my ass.

He started somewhat slow but that was just a few strokes and then he was pounding my ass with a fury. Every thrust inward he would grind around and then back out till just the head of his cock was still in me and then back in hard and more grinding like he was drilling for oil or something. It was amazing.

My own cock was soon hard as a rock too. He kept up the drilling for a good ten minutes and then all at once he pulled out. He leaned over me and finally spoke, "You are loving this aren't you? We had to make sure it really feels good forever." He then thrust at least three of his fingers up my ass and ground them around hard and as he pulled them out I felt his fingernails drag out and I almost screamed from the agony. He then rammed his cock back in me hard as he dropped his hand in front of my face and I could see blood all over his finger tips.

He was again destroying my hole with his pounding, hard and fast and deep and still grinding into me. He then said, "I'm getting close now. Get ready. Here comes my nice poz load up your ass." I had no idea what he was talking about but as he was cumming my own cock erupted too.

He ground in me hard for a bit and then pulled out. As we straightened up he said, "I hope you enjoy my nice gift." I said, "I am loving cum up me now." He said, "Not the cum but what is in it." I said, "What do you mean, do you have an STD?" He grinned and told me, "Kind of one. I have AIDS and now you will too. That's why I scratched your ass up good to make sure it took." I could only just stand there in shock as he put his shorts back on and took off.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 13

PART 8

What had I really done now? My ass was on fire from a beautiful pounding but then the guy tells me he has AIDS. I saw his fingernails and knew he had cut me up inside and the dumped his load in me. I was going to get HIV. What the hell, but my ass was still tingling and for some reason my cock was still hard as a rock.

Why was I so turned on? Damn, I felt like I needed more now. Then someone walked into the clearing. I started to reach down to grab my clothes when he said, "Might as well leave them there," and as I looked up he was pulling his clothes off too.

His cock was already hard and sticking straight out and I stood there mesmerized by it swinging as he approached me.

He grabbed me and turned me around and pushed at my back to bend over. I offered no resistance and did it. Then I felt him just drive his cock deep into in one thrust and felt his balls hit my taint. Then he was thrusting in and out of me as hard as I had ever had it. He was literally trying to destroy my hole and I was loving every second of it. He didn't last long though, maybe about 5 minutes and then he was saying, "Here it comes. My nice hot POZ cum to fill your ass up good." I could feel his cock pulsing and refilling my ass with HIV cum.

As he finished and was pulling out, I noticed that three more guys had showed up. They all had their cocks out and were jacking them, waiting their turn on my abused hole. I didn't even straighten up as the cock was pulled out of my ass and soon another one was deep in me. I could only wonder at how great it was feeling. I wanted more and more and soon had three more loads of cum up me. Each of them screaming as they were cumming, "Take my poz load you whore."

Noone else showed up so I got dressed and staggerd to my car. My ass was destroyed and was now starting to hurt some with all the pounding it had taken, but it was also throbbing with a need for more, soon.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 11

Guest MeatSeeker
1 hour ago, MackyJay said:

My ass was destroyed and was now starting to hurt some with all the pounding it had taken, but it was also throbbing with a need for more, soon.

The last sentence sums it up nicely