PART 9

I headed home with a well satified but sore hole. I could feel cum leaking out into my pants all the way. I walked into the house quickly and up the stairs to our bedroom. I took the pants off as the rear was pretty wet with cum and some was running down my legs also. I jumped in the shower to clean up. As I was washing my ass I felt the cum still oozing out of me and stuck a couple of my own fingers up me and it really poured out then, finally slowing and stopping. My fingers felt great in me though.

My cock had gotten hard as well as I ran my fingers in and out of my hole. My hole was sore as hell but felt too good to stop also. As I continued running my fingers in and out, my cock erupted again, spewing my cum against the wall of the shower.

I got out and got dressed and then grabbed my other pants I had had on earlier and took them into the bathroom to clean up some. I could see a lot of cum in them. I couldn't stop myself and brought them up to my face and stuck my tongue out and lapped the cum up. It was delicious. I then tucked the pants deep into the laundry so they would dry before being found.

I then went down to supper as if nothing were different, but my mind was on how to get away to get fucked more. I could not seem to think of anything else now.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

PART 10

The next day was a short day of work, done by noon. As soon as I could get there, I went to the park, again, I just plainly and simply needed more cock in me and it was a terrible need. Worse than any itch I had ever had before.

Upon pulling into the parking area, I immediately through off most of my clothes, leaving me in shorts and T-shirt only that I had worn under my regular work clothes. I got out of the car and headed down the path to that clearing and was hoping for action very soon there.

I had brought along a blanket, which I proceeded to spread on the ground. As soon as I had in smoothed out and ready, I took off my shorts and shirt, leaving myself totally naked and laid down on the blanket.

I had only laid down for a few minutes when I heard a low whistle behind me. I looked over my shoulder and a man was approaching me, stripping off his clothes as he came. He was soon between my legs and with no preliminaries, he just lifted my legs up over his shoulders and rammed his already hard cock into my hole. It felt like he ripped me wide open. Then with hardly a pause as he bottomed out, he started fucking me fast and hard. He told me I looked like the guy he was told to watch for and he was going to dump a nice hot poz load up my ass soon. Then I felt his cock vibrate and spray my insides with his cum.

He had only lasted about 3 minutes, but as he pulled his cock out of me, I noticed there were about 4 more guys standing around and all naked and hard. As he got up off of me, another took his place and then another and another. I was really enjoying this. My own cock exploded all over me about the third guy and then again, after a fifth guy was doing me. My hole was overflowing with toxic cum and I was loving every second of it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

PART 11

I had no idea what had come over me, I only knew I was enjoying every second of it. Gay cancer, who cared, my ass craved cock and cum and I wanted all I could get. I had no idea of any concerns. Fuck me and fill me is all I wanted.

I didn't realize my wife was getting suspicious either. No idea that she had decided to follow me and see what was going on. I didn't know how detached I had become at home and she was thinking I had another woman somewhere.

Before she had a chance to follow me though, I came down with a fever and what seemed to be a nasty dose of the flu. She helped nurse me for the 4 or 5 days it lasted. Feeding me, bathing me and making sure I was kept well filled with fluids.

When I was well again, I returned to work but then happened to open a paper and was reading about an HIV outbreak and some of the symptoms to watch for. I was immedidately concerned and called a free clinic nearby. I went, had blood drawn and a couple of days later got the news. I was Positive. Now what the hell to do?

What could I do, it had been a little over a week since my last load at the park. I needed some badly as my hole just felt way too empty. I knew now exactly what those guys were talking about but had only thought it would never happen to me, but did.

I headed to the park to cruise it and get laid little knowing my wife was following. I got there and immediately headed to the play area. There were a couple of guys there making out, but as soon as I dropped my pants and bent over showing them my ass they stopped and both dropped their pants and headed for me. I soon had a cock in my ass and one in my mouth.

Just as the guy in my ass gasped and told me he was cumming, I heard a loud gasp. I let go of the cock in my mouth and turned to see my wife standing there with a look of horror on her face. It soon turned to anger and she was screaming and yelling at me. Then she turned and almost ran out of there. I was mortified but thought, well she knows now, and turned around the second guy was soon fucking my ass hard and filling me up with his toxic load.

When I got home my wife started screaming at me again and calling me names and saying she wanted a divorce immediately. It didn't take long to get one.

My divorce was final, and I had closed on a condo and moved in. Now you know my story. I think about how it started ever so often, but hey, my as is getting filled and even once in a while I fill an ass to spread my DNA too. I am happy and everything will be ok for me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...