Writing on Bottoms With a Marking Pen

ErosWired

If you're a bottom, has a Top ever written on your body with an indelible ink marking pen like a Sharpie? If you're a Top, have you ever done so?

If so, why, what did the message say, and where on the body was the message written?

For instance, if a Top took a pen and wrote "Fuck Me" above the cheeks of your ass, did he then send you into the bar with your pants hanging low so anyone could see it? Did it work as advertising? Tops, have you ever written "Cumdump" on a bottom in a bathhouse just to see whether it would make the bottom's night more lively?

Curious to see how often this actually happens, and what you think when you see it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I have--at the bottom's instruction.  One time it was hash marks on his cheeks to keep track of loads at the bathhouse.  Another time (same bathhouse) was "Cum Here" and an arrow to his hole.  He was ass up on various fuck benches and beds all night and took about 16 loads for my felching pleasure before I fucked them deeper into his guts.

• Like 1

Never had it done to me. But once at Basement Studios in Gran Canaria (sex oriented resort) I saw a guy at the pool who had "fuck" on one cheek and "slut" written on the other. Worked for him. I saw him getting banged every time I entered the maze. Helped he had a very tasty bubble butt so he probably would have been lucky without it.

yes, one time this guy was staying in a hotel close to my house I went to his room, and he took a sharpie out and started writing all over my body like slut poz cum hole , my name my phone number etc and he them took his phone out and started taking pictures of me. he promise he will send them but never heard of him again.

unfortunately, I have not been graced with a top doing this to me.  I encourage it and even will leave the sharpies out in the wide open near me when he gets there and still nothing :(

wikr:  nhbbbottom

• 1 month later...

Well, I can now say this has been done to me. I had brought a pen to make a sign to leave on the door to my room at the bathhouse, and a top used it to leave a long tic mark on my right ass cheek after he used me. Others apparently took that as an invitation. One of them saw my left ass cheek as open real estate and wrote "Faggot Ass" on it. (He slapped my ass a lot. Hard.) I don't know what men who saw that afterward thought; no one said anything. I don't know if it attracted anyone or shied them away.

The right cheek ended up with 17 tics on it (some men didn't record theirs).

Fun Fact: Trips to the steam room tend to cause such marks to fade more quickly!

Fun Fact 2: Trips to the steam room tend to increase your unrecorded fuck count because there is no pen in the steam room!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I've often had the cock tally on my ass. 

A lot of times when I go to the booths I'll make a stencil (ensures legibility) and do what I call "On Site Advertising"

left check ~ Cum

right cheek ~ hole

* Cock ~ Slot

* Fuck ~ Me

* Fuck ~it!

* Cum ~Slut

* Cum ~ Whore

*  Cock Here~ Fuck Me

post-44116-0-36830800-1439004798_thumb.jpgI've often had the cock tally on my ass. 

A lot of times when I go to the booths I'll make a stencil (ensures legibility) and do what I call "On Site Advertising"

left check ~ Cum

right cheek ~ hole

* Cock ~ Slot

* Fuck ~ Me

* Fuck ~it!

* Cum ~Slut

* Cum ~ Whore

*  Cock Here~ Fuck Me

My ex once used a marker pen on my butt checks at a gangbang he organised for me and only marked my mancunt when the top had actually nutted in me. Nol top was counted twice so while I had 14 men fuck me- a few had seconds but they did not count

Guest hole4bbuse

Had it done many times, see pic like to then go to bath house let others see and use ... Oherslime to pee all.over whatever they want,born to serve .. good pig slut

Philly / Delaware / New York are no L ads refused all raw deep flood the bitch

Screenshot_20180422-122155~2.png