Writing on Bottoms With a Marking Pen

ErosWired

I have found that at the bathhouse a couple of trips to the steam room pretty much obliterates such markings, even when made with an ‘indelible’ marker like a Sharpie.

This last weekend a Top wrote “SLUT” across the top of my ass after he was finished. After I had gone to the steam room (and had a short train run on my ass) he came back into my room just to refresh the marking(!).

2 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I have found that at the bathhouse a couple of trips to the steam room pretty much obliterates such markings, even when made with an ‘indelible’ marker like a Sharpie.

This last weekend a Top wrote “SLUT” across the top of my ass after he was finished. After I had gone to the steam room (and had a short train run on my ass) he came back into my room just to refresh the marking(!).

So that's what it said....I couldn't tell with the steam swirling around us....

Guest totalbottomrr

yes I had a fuck bud write on ads I love poz cum,  right side fuck with a arrow to my hole,  I want lots more on my ass.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM, hole4bbuse said:

Had it done many times, see pic like to then go to bath house let others see and use ... Oherslime to pee all.over whatever they want,born to serve .. good pig slut

Philly / Delaware / New York are no L ads refused all raw deep flood the bitch

Screenshot_20180422-122155~2.png

My brother - juts like me!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Last week in Louisville, the last Top to fuck me commented, “That’s why I come back to you again - just like it says, you’re a cum slut.”

”What do you mean?” I asked. “What do you mean, ‘just like it says’?”

”Just like the words say.”

”What words? Where have you seen that written?”

”On your back there, just above your ass.”

And sure enough, twisting in the mirror I could see in thick black marker smeared with sweat, lube, and the grease of sex, ‘CUM SLUT’ had been scrawled across my body.

At first I had no idea how or when it came to be there, but then I remembered a moment with the first guy of the night, the young one who always wants me blindfolded. In the lull after he had brutalized my hole with the dildo and then flipped me over to assault my prostate with his fingers, it had felt like he was tracing his finger across my back. Now I knew he had been using the pen.

The fucker.

”Well,” I told the last Top, “Truth in advertising. Hope it works.”

He sqeezed my ass cheek and walked out into the morning to start his day.

I’ve just discovered a special type of Sharpie marker for industrial use. They’re supposed to hold up under conditions of high heat and moisture. I can’t wait to test them against the steam room at the next CumUnion …. ?

10 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

I’ve just discovered a special type of Sharpie marker for industrial use. They’re supposed to hold up under conditions of high heat and moisture. I can’t wait to test them against the steam room at the next CumUnion …. ?

We will expect a full report...even if I'm there to see if it will smear...

I hosted an anon in SF a few years ago at the bay bridge motel in SOMA. Older white guy in his 50 ‘s, nice hard Vick bang me blindfolded in different positions. Well the mask came off and he was getting into me, kissing and fucking. After blasting a nice thick load, I told him that it was my first time doing a dump dump annonymous scene and he was the first. 

He said he would help me out by writing on my ass... he wrote the best cumdump Ive ever scene. Told me he was an artitecture. I got 9 loads that day. Got to admit great writing. 

3A443DEE-1B61-49A1-A93E-F352C2C38A79.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1