It Really Happened

I was in the hospital for routine sinus surgery. I was in the screened-off area where patients are prepped. The nurses had finally finished the lengthy preparations. I lay on the gurney, naked except for the flimsy johnnie they had provided. The curtain parted and in walked two men. The first one had on a white coat and a name tag that identified him as "Dr. Graham." 

"Hello!" He said, "I'm Dr. Graham and I'll be the anesthetist for your procedure." He went on to explain that he would lightly sedate me now and then, in a half hour, I would be brought into the surgical suite. There, he would put me under completely. After the operation was finished, I would be brought back to the waiting area until I had fully recovered from the anesthetic. After that, if all was well, I could go home.

The other guy was pretty young. Mid-20's maybe. Pretty good looking, too! He kept looking at me with a funny expression. I might have been mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that he winked at me!

"Hi, my name's Davey! he said. "I'm your attendant. After you drift off, I'll be staying here with you until it's time to go into the O.R.. When you wake up afterwards, I'll be around in case you need anything."

With that, they got down to business. After they put a drip into my arm, they plugged in a sedative and asked me to count backwards from 100. I remember getting to about 92 before I went under.

Next, I remember coming awake and feeling confused. Was this what recovering up from surgery felt like? I noticed things that, at first, didn't make sense. It felt like my legs were up in the air, spread apart . I could feel the weight of...was that a person?...rhythmically pushing into the back of my thighs! And something was bumping into my butt. It felt strange down there. Was I losing bowel control or what? 

Still groggy, I opened my eyes. A man had my legs propped up on his shoulders while he rocked back and forth against me. He was wearing a surgical mask so I couldn't see his face but I could hear him breathing raggedly and grunting quietly in time with his thrusting motions. I knew I must be hallucinating, but I swear that it felt like he was FUCKING ME! I must admit...it felt GREAT, even if it wasn't for real.

The only other things I recall was that he had 2 tattoos. The first, some kind of Celtic design, circled his left wrist. His torso was bared. He had pulled his shirt up to get it out of his way. Right there on the right side of his chest was a large black biohazard symbol! Great! My imaginary lover was HIV-positive, maybe even had full-blown AIDS.

I couldn't move really, but I managed to croak, "What...?"

The man looked quickly down at me. He didn't seem surprised or alarmed and his slow, steady pistoning cock didn't miss a beat. He whispered to me, "Sorry! You were meant to be asleep. Let me just increase the sedative drip for you. Rest now!"

Immediately, as I began to drift off again, I thought I felt him shudder and from a distance I heard his voice say, "I'm cumming!"

The next thing that I recall was the nurse in the Recovery Room waking me up. It took a while, but the world came back into focus. They told me the surgery had gone well and left me to rest up and regain my energy. All of a sudden, I remembered that strange dream. Wow! Getting pozzed in a hospital! What a hoot! Since it couldn't possibly have been real, I didn't feel upset. In fact, now the whole thing seemed like a really hot scene! Hospital or not, I began to feel a little horny!

Just then a voice interrupted my thoughts. "Hey! How're you feeling, sport?"

It was Davey, the attendant. Given my sexed up state of mind, I decided he was looking pretty good. I wondered what he might be like in bed.

He said, "I'll be around for a while. Just holler if I can get you anything."

It was then that I noticed the striking tattoo on his left wrist. My heart jumped as I stared at it. He had the same tat as the mystery man that pumped me full of his virus had in my "hallucination!"

As I looked up into his eyes, he winked at me and said, "Welcome to the CLUB, Sport!

biohaz tat.jpg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 8

• 3 years later...