My first public outing

Guest MorganStar

Guest MorganStar

"Your Crazy", I told Mark, "I'll get spotted right away."
  "No you won't", Mark said, "You look awesome. Just girly enough to make someone think, 'Nice girl, cute', that's even if they look at all."
  "I don't know", I protested," What if someone we know spots us. We'ld be screwed."
  "No one will see us" Mark promised.
  So Dressed in embroidered jeans, and my sweatshirt that say "PINK!' across the front, ankle boots, some ear cuffs and a necklace and my best make up job to date, we headed to the mall. I put on a leather and fur trimmed waist coat and a fuzzy beret that I picked up at the Goodwill store.
  We made our way out the back door and down the alley to catch the bus to the mall, hoping that being out of the context of my own neighborhood would help hide my identity. The fact that no one on the bus gave me a second look actually kind of hurt a little. Don't they see I'm a cute girl like Mark said? Maybe I'm kidding myself thinking that I'm something special. Wow, How self centered can I get.I want the attention but don't want the attention (Does that make sense?). I'm just another kid on the bus.
  Once at the mall Mark took my hand we we strolled up and down the main promenade. Upstairs and downstairs, stopping occasionally to look in the windows of each store. At one point I got brave and took a walk through Victoria's Secret while Mark stood out in the Mall. My imagination running wild as I pictured myself in some of the lacy lingerie and silk nightgowns. I felt some deep urging staring at the sexy bra's on display. They even had a maternity section, one of my kinks. But everything was beyond my budget.
  I went next door to the Piercing Pagoda to look at earrings. Now this was more within my price range. I didn't have pierced ears and since I was under 18 I needed to have my mom with me to have them pierced. I did find a nice necklace there though and when I went to check out the girl behind the counter didn't give me second look. I started thinking again, Am I plain? or worse, ugly?
  Coming out to the mall I stopped in horror to see Mark talking to a couple of guys that I guessed were his class mates. They didn't really look like his type, or really friends ,and from the gesturing it seemed he was getting hassled. Shit, I thought, are going to get into a fight in the mall and here I am dressed up like a teen girl? 
  The wheels started turning and the light bulb came on. I walked up to Mark and his friends, grabbed his waist and planted a big kiss on his cheek. His buddies just stood their with their mouth's hanging open.
  "Who are your friends?" I asked Mark, giving my best flirty wink.
  "This is Jack and Jerry from school", Mark replied.
  "Hi I'm Morgan." I said.
  "Hi" Jerry responded, "Umm, are you two an item?"
  I giggled and blushed.
  "You could say that." I said, "We've been together for a while. How long Mark? Since the 6th grade?"
  Mark was catching on as I rubbed my shoulder gently against his, putting on my best girl friend impression. 
  "Well, we've been friends since the 6th grade, but started getting serious last spring." Mark explained. 
  It's true in a way, Mark and I have known each other since the 6th grade. And we had our first sexual experiences last spring. My crossdressing, our making out, our first failed attempt at sex marked the beginning of out new relationship.  Mark keeps encouraging me and supporting me, even pushing me outside my comfort zone. Sometimes I think of him as Frankenstein and I'm his creation.
  "Well wanna hang out?" Jerry said, "Wanna to go to the arcade?"
I looked at Mark and he shrugged his shoulders.
  "I need to get Morgan home before her mom gets home from work." Mark explained. Then he gave me a squeeze and a wink. 
  "Yeah I have some homework to do before mom gets home." Smiling and winking at Mark. Hopefully the gestures weren't too subtle. We wanted to  send a message that we were going home to sneak in a quickie. 
  "Ah, Message received." Jerry said, slapping Mark on the back. "See you tomorrow at school, Mark."
  They left and we headed for the bus stop.
  "That was crazy." Mark said, "Thanks for coming to my rescue. They were giving shit just like at school. But when you came along they just clammed up. And did you see Jack? He never took his eyes off your chest. Those 'B'  cup falsies we made really fooled him. He was probably rock hard"
  My heart was pounding and I just wanted to get out of there hoping that after comparing notes that they would come after us.
  "Let's go." I said, "Mom will be home soon."
  We cuddled at the back of the bus all the way home. But all I could offer was a good night kiss at the front door. It was a great kiss. We cut it too close to start anything before mom came home and I needed to change and get this make up off.
  I learned later in the week that Mark's social status changed significantly at his school thanks to Jack and Jerry's recounting of that night at the mall. They made sure to mention how I was crawling all over him like a mink in heat but sending messages that I may be open to others. Jack of course could only talk about my chest. 
Now everyone wants to meet Mark's Morgan at the Valentine's day dance next week. Yipes!

• 4 months later...