Making Up for the Last Time

LoadMyHoleSF

There were several opportunities to be a cumdump this weekend in LA so I decided to fly down for the weekend. One was the LA Cumunion party on Friday and the other was a Super Bowl party on Sunday that promised to be a good time. By the end of the weekend, I had over 50 guys fuck me with at least 20+ loads. Saturday night I went to the sex club Slammer and had a sleazy, cum-filled night.

Last time I had gone to Slammer was three years ago when visiting a friend in LA. Back then I was still pretending to be a good boy and repressing my desires to be a cumdump.  I didn’t do anything while there. This time around I wanted it to be very different.

At Slammer there is no requirement that you take off your clothes, so many men choose to keep their clothes on. I was there to be used as a cumdump whore, so I stripped down to my jockstrap. I wanted my ass to be readily available. I could tell by the looks as I walked around that the men knew it. Some gave me looks of revulsion and others’ desire.

As I walked into the dark room, I noticed a heavyset Latino up against the wall stroking his dick. I went over to investigate. Damn! Meaty and thick as a beer can. This first fuck of the night will open me up well. That Latino pushed me over to the fuck bench and started stretching my hole to get himself inside. He just continued stretching and pushing till my hole accommodated his dick. Once in that Latino picked up speed and started pounding me going in deep. He pushed me down hard on the fuck bench as he claimed ownership of my hole. It felt so good to be used and at his mercy as his beer can stretched me even wider. He began to pound me till he pumped a great thick load in me. After he finished, he kissed and hugged me and said “now I can go home”.

Still freshly loaded with the Latino bear’s cum trickling down my leg, I walked through the maze of cubbies.I passed a skinny older black guy who had his BBC out and was displaying it for the crowd. It was definitely worth a second look...a good solid 9” or more. As I walked by, he slapped my ass and commented that “I deserve to get fucked walking around like that”. I walked into the next cubby thinking that maybe he’d want to fuck me through the Gloryhole but he followed me in and pulled me out into his cubby. He fucked me good for a long time spreading my ass cheeks to be sure that he could dig in as deep as he wanted. He liked talking dirty to me… Asking me how it felt to have that big black dick inside of me and telling me my hole was meant for BBC. Towards the end, he lied down on the floor with his feet sticking out from the cubby into the hallway so that I could ride his dick while he shot his load into me.

Later on in the darkroom, an older white guy fucked me while talking dirty to me. He told me how much he wanted to whore my hole out to his friends. While he was doing this there was an overweight guy with a small dick who kept on touching me and attempting to play with my hole while I was being fucked. I wasn’t particularly thrilled with this as his dick was consistently limp and very small. The white guy took a break and started to make out with me while continuing to tell me how he’d like to use me and jacking off. Overhearing his conversation finally got the small overweight guy hard and I let him enter my hole. Because of his size, the fuck didn’t do much for me but he quickly dumped his load in me after about 10 minutes.

The night continued like this with me getting loads from the majority of my fucks. Seemed like the tops just wanted to unload. Right before the 5 AM closing I got my last two loads in rapid succession. A younger husky black guy with a nice thick dick pumped his load in to me after he had watched a smaller dicked heavyset bear cub pound his load in me. 

Went back to the hotel sticky with cum and lube from head to toe and my jockstrap filthy with ass juices. Felt so right to be used that way that I didn’t shower till morning.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Slammer is the best, and the dark room is the best of all: sounds and smells when you can barely see make things twice as erotic, and when hands are coming from all over the place, it turns everyone into pigs. Sweaty bods, grunting, cum everywhere. Can’t wait to go next weekend.