Part 6

I awoke sometime later. I am sure a noise had woke me up. I listened and could hear more sounds. I started to get up, when it dawned on me that my new neighbor and owner of the duplex had the noises coming from his place, again. I leaned closer to the wall and could definitely hear the sounds of sex coming through the wall. The unmistakable sound of a cock pounding a hole, with moans of pleasure.

There was no talking. Just moans of pleasure and panting and the sounds of a cock pounding the hell out of a hole. I could almost imagine my own cock pounding one of my girls. I noticed I was getting hard as hell listening to it.

I soon had to get my cock out and started to jack it in time with the sloppy sounds coming through the wall. I could imagine fucking and wishing I was getting some. It had been way too long now.

Then, there started to come sounds of talking, almost yelling. I heard, what had to be the one getting fucked saying, "OMG, give it to me. Pound me harder, faster. Fill me with your cum." The one doing the fucking was then saying, "Oh, yeah, getting so close now. Going to knock you up and give my my babies." That sounded weird to me but whatever.

I found myself getting closer to cumming now also. Just as I was about to cum I heard to fucker yell, "Here it comes, take my 10" cock and my hot cum to knock you up forever." There was a loud grunting sound and I heard both of them saying, "I'm cumming hard." As they said that my own cock erupted all over my wall with one of the largest loads I had ever let loose. Then, I heard the one who had to have been the dancer saying, "WOW, I sure tore your ass up good that time. I can see traces of blood and cum running out of you. You will almost definitely be pregnant, now." What?

• Like 25
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

I heard something recently and can not get the information confirmed.  Does anyone know if this is true or not?  Once upon a time to verify that a female was pregnant, a test was run using a rabbit.  The rabbit died in order that the ovaries of the rabbit could be harvested to verify a woman was or was not pregnant.

But, to test a man to see if he was "pregnant", the chosen rabbit lived . . . but turned gay.  Is there any truth to this or is someone kidding me?

• Haha 1

On 18/02/2018 at 10:06 AM, a6uldeve84u said:

I heard something recently and can not get the information confirmed.  Does anyone know if this is true or not?  Once upon a time to verify that a female was pregnant, a test was run using a rabbit.  The rabbit died in order that the ovaries of the rabbit could be harvested to verify a woman was or was not pregnant.

But, to test a man to see if he was "pregnant", the chosen rabbit lived . . . but turned gay.  Is there any truth to this or is someone kidding me?

The first part is true google rabbit test.

The second part, not so sure.