Part 13

Hank, my new neighbor and owner of the duplex, also, had just given me, a straight guy the best bj I had ever had. On top of that he had just revealed to me that just as I was cumming down his throat, he had rammed 4 fingers up my ass, which had made my orgasm so strong I was still laying here spent and trying to wrap my mind around that. As I lay there, he started to slowly work his way up my body with small kisses, getting to my chest he went for a nipple and nibbled on it for a few seconds also, causing me to shake and moan in pleasure.

He continued upwards, across my nect and then planted a big kiss on my lips which I was powerless to resist and returned it just as passionately as he gave. My legs were still wide apart and as he was kissing me I could feel his big hard cock between my ass cheeks. It felt huge. It was right against my hole and I could feel the wetness of his precum slithering around me. His cock was pushing against the opening, trying to get in my ass, when I came to my senses. He was trying to fuck me. I pushed against his chest saying, "No, don't do that." He stopped and held still. I could feel his cock throbbing, but he stopped and pulled back.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "I am so hard and horny and I need to release, too." I shook my head though as I was not ready for that. The bj was magnificent but all out gay sex? No way. He continued to just kind of rub his cock up and down my ass crack for a bit and then I felt his cock getting even harder and his breathing more erratic. Then I felt a lot of wetness between my cheeks and then on my legs as he pulled back a little and he was cumming like crazy. He moaned his pleasure and then clamped his lips on mine again and we kissed till he was fully spent all over me.

He then raised his head up and looking me in the eyes said, "maybe another time, soon, I hope." Then he rolled off of me and pulled me to my side and again, kissed me deeply and we lay there kissing and cuddling for at least another hour.

As we laid there making out, I thought, wow, this has been a crazy day. I was completely straight to start the day and then had been given the two best blow jobs of my life, by a guy, and he had cum all over my ass and legs. What did this mean? My hole was still on fire from his fingers, too, and it hurt but felt, good?, in some way too. I needed time to think about this. I noticed it had become dark out and looking at the clock noticed it was already after 9pm. Wow, where did the time go?

I moved around to get up and Hank pulled me down for another kiss. I returned it but quickly and got up. I said, "hey, it is getting late. We better get up." He got up then and asked, "so, what are you going to do now?" I said, "I am kind of covered in cum down there, I had better go take a shower." He grinned at me and asked, "yeah, I have a lot on me too, mind if I join you?" I had no idea what to say but nodded ok and headed upstairs with Hank right behind me.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6

Part 14

Hank and I had just got to the top of the stairs when my doorbell rang. I immediately went back down and looking through the peep hole, saw one of his buddies that I had just watched that afternoon fucking, standing there. I was still naked but opened the door a crack to see what he wanted. He asked if I knew where Hank had disappeared to? Before I could answer, Hank, who had followed me down, reached out and opened the door all the way. I jumped back but the guy just kind of smiled and gave me the once over from top to bottom and then turned to Hank.

He told Hank that he and his buddy had to get going and had just wondered what happened to him. He then said, "looks like you found something to occupy your time, though." Hank said, "I just came over to borrow the shower since you two were busy and I didn't want to disturb you." At my angle I could not see the wink Hank gave his buddy. His buddy just smiled more and said, "well, we have to get going. Let us know how things are going. See you next time." Hank said, "you two should stop by next Friday night and maybe we will have a convo party then" The guy then laughed and said, "sounds like fun, we probably would love to stop by for that." With that he turned and left. Hank closed the door and turned back to me. He said, "well, my place is empty now, so I think I will let you take your shower and go home now and use mine. Take care and thanks for a nice time. Maybe we can do it again real soon?"

It had been two fantastic bjs, but did I really want another one? Maybe, if I could not get laid sooner, I would have to think about it and see then. I went upstairs to take my shower then. I could still feel the wetness of Hank's cum on my ass and legs. He must have really dumped a load for sure.

I let the water run over me, refreshing me and enjoying the sensation of the hot water and soap. I felt invigorated more as I washed up. I washed off the cum and then felt my hole as it was still somewhat sensitive and a little sore now, but as I was running my hand over it soaping it up I could feel the tingle there also. I slowly inserted my finger into my ass a little and as I did I felt my cock starting to rise up again. I could remember Hank's mouth on me.

The heat of his mouth, the tenderness of his lips and his tongue wrapping around and around my cock and then licking it up and down. Then the rimming he had done. My cock was fully hard now and I felt myself take it in my hand and start to stroke it. Then my cock surprised me and started to go down before I got off. What the hell? I beat it harder and faster and felt my finger enter my ass further as I was doing that. With the slippery soap there I felt daring and rammed 4 of my fingers up my own ass. My cock jumped to attention and in just a few more strokes my orgasm hit. I sprayed what seemed like a gallon of cum down the drain. Then I was spent. I got out of the shower and dried off and jumped into bed.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6

Part 15

I awoke sometime later and glancing at my clock noticed it was a little after midnight. What had I heard? I listened and heard more sounds coming from next door, again. I got up and put my ear to the wall to see what was going on at this late hour.

I heard Hank's voice saying, "take my cock. OMG, I am so horny after today's fooling around. My cock needs your hole. Take it." I heard another voice saying, "Oh, yeah, pound my hole deep. Give it to me hard. Your neighbor must have you really worked up as your cock is the hardest I think I have ever felt it. Damn, it feels like a piece of steel in my hole. Fill me up."

I was dumbfounded, he thought Hank was thinking of me like that? I thought it was strange, but at the same time exciting to think he thought I was that hot, I guess. They were really pounding by then with a lot of moans of pleasure from both. Then I heard Hank say, "Here it comes, take my hot cum deep in you Jim." Then I heard, barely, "I'm not Jim, I'm Tom." Then Hank was saying, "sorry about that, just got carried away I guess with other thoughts." Then it hit me, hell, I am Jim.

I had a hard time getting back to sleep then. I kept thinking about my new neighbor and what he had said. Seems I turned him on a lot and really had not tried to at all. Very weird to me. What should I do about that? I had no idea and finally fell asleep with that on my mind.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

Part 16

I woke up Monday morning, but not refreshed as I had tossed and turned all night. My mind kept going over and over what had happened over the weekend. Totally crazy happenings for me. Findin out new owner of the property was gay, watching a guy strip, and getting 2 fantastic BJs from my new neighbor, Hank.

I had never done anything gay in my life before and could not believe I had done what I did. Not like me at all. I always knew exactly what I was doing and had fucked many a woman and told I was good at it. But, wow, Hank had a huge cock, bigger than my 7" by at least two more inches and bigger around also and the stripper's had even been bigger and fatter yet.

Then it dawned on me that I had actually watched two of Hank's friends fucking, too. What the hell was I doing? The BJs, though, had been the best ever for sure, but had overheard Hank telling a guy he was thinking of me while fucking him last night. What to make of that as he knew I was straight, or did I want another of those fantastic BJs? I decided I wanted another, but would have to be careful as for sure, Hank wanted to fuck me, too and I am pretty sure I am not ready for that.

I got up, dressed for work and headed to the kitchen to make coffee. I had just turned it on when I heard voices coming from outside my open window. I looked out to see Hank, Tom and the stripper sitting on the picnic table drinking their coffee and all were naked, again. I got my coffee and opened the door and stuck my head out to say good morning.

Before I could speak, I saw that Tom wasn't actually sitting on the seat but was in the lap of the stripper. As I watched, I could see him squirming around and it dawned on me that perhaps the stripper's cock was up his ass and he was grinding down on it with a huge smile on his face. The stripper glanced up and saw me, standing there with my mouth hanging open, and he said, "Hey, Jim, good morning. Come on out and say hi."

They all turned to look at me then and I went down the steps towards them. I said, "good morning all. Beautiful out isn't it?" They all said their hellos back and then Hank asked, "headed to work are you? Have a nice day there, and remember us having a nice day here." Then they all laughed and I said my goodbyes and headed out.

Being tired out and after the view I had that morning, work was hell. I never did hit my stride and could not concentrate enough to really accomplish much. As soon as the day was over, I got out and headed home quickly, determined to get a better nights rest in.

Arriving home, I headed to the kitchen to get some supper, just wanted more of a snack than a meal. Fixed a cold meat sandwich and grabbed a Coke and sat down at the table. I could hear voices outside again and figured Hank and friends must still be there. I finished my sandwich, got up and looked out the window to find quite a site.

There on the picnic table, laying side by side were two guys, with their legs on the shoulders of Hank and the stripper and being fucked rough and hard. I hadn't been prepared for that, but couldn't take my eyes off of those two huge cocks pounding away in those other's asses. How the hell could they take that? They must have been at it a while before I got home because only a couple of minutes went by when both Hank and the stripper both seemed to reach orgasm at about the same time and were gasping their release of their cum inside those other two.

After nother couple of minutes of grinding their cocks around inside of those asses they pulled out and all 4 of them got up and sat around the table. They were soon talking and I could hear most of what was said. It seemed to be about me somewhat. The others all seemed to be interested in if Hank was going to try to make it with me. He said, "I would love to, but he is straight and although he enjoyed me giving him, probably the best head he ever got, he didn't know if I was ready for the ultimate pleasure yet or not."

The concensus of opinion of the other three was actually that when he had had his cock against my hole he should have just rammed it home anyway, whether I wanted it or not. Hank told them he really wasn't that much into any kind of rape scene, but was hoping that maybe I would allow him to pop my ass cherry just to show me what I was missing out on and how really fantastic sex could be. They got up then and went inside. I stood there a while longer wondering. I had no answer to what was said, although I did admit I wanted more of Hank's fantastic BJs. I was not at all sure I wanted fucked though, by him or anyone else.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

Part 17

The things one hears just standing around. I find I have no idea of gay things and have not had any dealings with it before. Now after a weekend of seeing and feeling some of the things that go on between two guys it has left me wondering about them. Oh, well, has nothing to do with me I guess. By now I have to go to the bathroom and head there.

As I am taking a leak I can hear the unmistakable, by now, sounds coming through the wall. Looks like the new owner and his friends are back at it again. Sounds like they are in his bathroom. Then I can hear one of them saying to go ahead and spray him down good and make sure I get to swallow some of that sweet pee while you are at it.

They are apparently into the peeing mood now it seems. From the sounds, it is one guy getting all of them at once, too. I had tried my own and now I had that to think about, too. I think I will have to ask Hank about that next time we talk.

About an hour later there was a knock on my back door. I answered it to find Hank. He asked how I was doing? I decided I needed to ask him about the peeing thing they were doing.

I asked him too, "Hi, Hank, I wanted to ask you about something for sure, peeing things?" He grinned and said, "we call it watersports actually. What do you want to know?" I told him I had heard them through the wall, again. He laughed and said, "Looks like we are going to have to be quieter over there."

I told him I had heard them the other day, too, and had actually tried my own. He said, "It was much better from someone else and he would be glad to show me sometime, if I wanted. He had actually come over to see if I wanted another good sucking as he thought my cum was really sweet tasting." I was flattered at that somewhat and definitely as soon as he had entered it was on my mind and my dick was already tingling from the memory.

In just the couple of minutes we had been talking I could already see his cock starting to push against the material of his shorts and mine was definitely remembering his lips on it. I found I actually wanted one right now and told him I was ready for another one for sure.

As we were talking, we had been heading into the livingroom, but now I headed for the stairs and he followed me up and to my bedroom. It took us almost no time to get naked and then his mouth was planted on mine as we kissed passionately.

Without breaking the kiss, we climbed on the bed. His hand found my cock and started to stroke it and for the first time, I reached out and took ahold of his. I had wanted to see how that huge meat had felt and it throbbed in my hand as I stroked him, too. Then he surprised me by breaking off the kiss and looking me in the eyes, he said, "wow, that feels so good, but I have been drinking water and at least three beers all afternoon and now I have to piss, again. Would you like to try that now?" I nodded and we jumped out of bed and headed in to the bathroom and into the shower. I found I really wanted to try this.

He pushed me down to my knees and said, "open your mouth and get ready." I opened wide and he leaned close with his cock almost in my mouth and said, "here it comes." As he said that, he suddenly started to piss in my mouth and I found myself trying to gulp it down. What a flood and my mouth kept opening and shutting, getting it all over me, as well. Then he grabbed my head as my mouth opened once more and all at once shoved his cock in as he unloaded the last of his piss, holding me tight so that all that was left was going in me and I had to swallow fast.

His cock was so big, it filled my mouth and as he was finishing peeing, he kind of moved it in and out of my mouth a little while telling me to watch my teeth. Damn, I had a cock in my mouth! I hadn't been ready for that. I could taste his piss but then I found a different taste taking its place, something salty as the pee but also very sweet tasting. I looked up at him and he released my head then. As his cock came out of my mouth, I could see a long slick string still attached to the head and realized it must have been his precum I was tasting. I decided it tasted as good or maybe even better than the piss.

He pulled me up then into a kiss. Then as he pulled back he asked, "how was that? I had to feel those lips of yours on my cock too." I said, "it tasted pretty good and I think your precum was even better." He smiled at that and said, "well, maybe you might like my cum too, we might have to 69 if you want." I frowned and he quickly said, "you don't have to right now, but soon I hope, but now I want your cum for sure." We wiped off the piss that I had on me and headed back into the bedroom.

We got on the bed and laid down and were soon making out like crazy. Kissing and both of us stroking the other's cocks to full hardness. Then his kisses went down across me again and as he reached my cock he engulfed it all in one gulp and I almost came unglued again from the heat of his mouth. This time however he turned around on the bed so his cock was towards my head and he took ahold of my legs and raised them up and spread them wide. He sucked me for a while and then went down my balls and to my ass, licking and up and down my crack and running his tongue in my hole each time as far as he could. The tickle and tingle was driving me wild.

Hank then went back up to my cock and as his mouth closed on it and started to swallow it, I felt his finger at my hole again, pressing into me and making my cock throb hard. As he did it all this time he suddenly straddled my face with leg on each side of my head and his cock dangling right in my face. It was dripping precum like crazy and I stuck my tongue out and started to lick it up. His mouth was doing fantastic things to my cock and I knew I was going to explode my cum into him almost too quickly. As his head bobbed up and down on my cock, he was lowering his cock closer to my face and as I gasped from the sensations, his cock entered my mouth. I was startled at first but then found I just had to suck it to try and make him fell like he was making me feel.

He started to move his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth and throat. I didn't care with what his mouth was doing to me at this point. I could already feel my orgasm building and wanted it badly. Then I was there and my cum was filling his mouth full and again I felt his finger(s) filling my ass making my orgasm really intense.

Just as I was finishing, Hank, pulled his cock from my mouth leaving me gasping and turned around on the bed. He clamped his mouth to mine and I could actually taste my cum on his lips and tongue as he kissed me deeply. I was almost out of it and in bliss. I then realized he had turned and was between my legs and his fingers were still in me and then he pulled them out and I felt the head of his cock at my hole and I could tell from the wetness that was forming there that Hank was cumming on me again and then it even felt like he pushed the head of his cock inside a little. The huge feeling coming with my orgasm was great too I found. Then we were both done and gasping for air.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 8