12 minutes ago, jamie6063 said:

I really hope Jim finds out exactly what he is getting into and agrees to take the load anyway. It's so much hotter than stealthing I think.

I totally agree. So much hotter if he winds up begging for Hank's poz load up his ass and hopefully all the loads from the rest of the toxic fuckers at the conversion party 

2 minutes ago, myDNA4u said:

I totally agree. So much hotter if he winds up begging for Hank's poz load up his ass and hopefully all the loads from the rest of the toxic fuckers at the conversion party 

Imagine Hank relents and puts on a condom, but makes Jim take it off him later!

Part 26

Hank then led me over to the couch and we sat down. He leaned over and planted his lips on mine and I returned the kiss. As we were kissing, we were groping at each other, our hands all over the other. Soon, we both had our hands on the other's cock, rubbing and stroking them to complete hardness.

As we were making out, hot and heavy, I could hear the two on the floor. I was busy, so only caught a few words here and there. Mostly from the stripper as the other guy was moaning and groaning too much to talk. The stripper kept saying, "I am going to convert you for sure with this fuck. You will definitely be full of my hot cum and it will change you forever," or something like that. I was a little too busy to really understand what all was said.

Hank broke off our kiss then and his lips started kissing and nibbling their way down across me. As he was doing that, I became aware that all the guys from outside were now in the livingroom and Tom had showed up and all were watching us and the two on the floor. As I noticed this, Hank's mouth had reached my cock and had swallowed it to the base in one slurp. My ass came right up off of the seat with that and before I could come back down, one of his hands was under me and his finger was entering my hole as I came down on it. My eyes had to have bugged out and a sigh escaped my mouth from the wonderful feelings.

This went on for short time and then Hank let loose of my cock making me gasp in frustration. He got up then and looking around said, "I see we have 10 guys here now. Was hoping for a few more, but there are always those who back out at the last moment. It does work out nicely though as 5 of us have already converted and the other 5 are here to be converted and hope when they leave they will be and full to overflowing with cum." He kind of laughed at that and so did most of the others, although a couple of the guys looked almost shell shocked for some reason.

Hank went on to say, "I hope everyone has fun and gets what they want. I am going to take personal care of my neighbor and hope to convert him tonight also. So why don't you pair up with converter and convertee and see if we all become one tonight and remember you don't have to stay with the same guy all night, but can switch around and try all. Enjoy." With that he turned back to me and held his hand out to take mine. I reached up and he pulled me up to my feet. He gave me a quick kiss and then led me towards the stairs.

I was so horned up from our quick makeout session I almost ran up the stairs with Hank as he hurried us up there. I wanted his mouth on mine and on my cock so badly. I also wanted his cock in my mouth to taste his so sweet cum running across my tongue. My mouth was watering with the anticipation. We hurried to his bedroom and both of us just jumped on the bed we were so ready.

Our mouths clamped together in a deep, almost terrifyingly, passionate kiss. I had never felt like this before. It was amazing. Our tongues entwined around each others, driving us both wilder and wilder. Our hands were exploring each others bodies everywhere we could reach. I even found myself caressing his ass and up and down his crack and circlng his hole with a finger just as he was doing to me.

Then his finger started to penetrate my hole, so I did the same to him. We had no lube so only the tips were in, but the feeling was wild beyond belief. Then he broke off the kiss and told me, "just a minute." He rolled away from me and reached into the nightstand beside the bed and got out a tube of some sort of lube. He opened it up and started to pull me towards him and squeezed some out into the crack of my ass spreading it around my hole and then I felt him pushing some of it into me. Then he got some on his fingers and spread his own legs and did the same to his hole.

Then Hank closed the gap between us and we kissed again as our hands went to each others' ass, again. I immediately could tell he had inserted more than one finger into me, so I did the same to him, two and then three and then found he could take 4 without much trouble. I think it felt like he had 4 in me too and around and around our fingers went, and slowly in and out. Penetrating until I felt the palm of my hand against his ass as my fingers were all the way in him and then I felt his palm also and knew he was as deep in me as well.

We made out like this for a while, in and out slowly with our fingers, caressing each others prostate and driving us wilder and wilder with lust. The without our fingers leaving our holes, Hank slowly made his way down my body turning around, till we were in a 69 position. Then his mouch engulfed my cock to the base and I almost came right then, but he grabbed my cock hard in his other hand to make sure the feeling stopped. Then he started to suck me more.

I was not being idle either and was sucking Hank's cock for all I was worth. I wanted his cum down my throat. I was craving the taste of him. His cock had precum flowing from it. I could taste it almost constantly and I knew he had to be tasting mine as I could feel it coming out of me at a fantastic rate, too. After a good 5 minutes of this, he all of a sudden stopped sucking me, pulled his cock from my mouth and turned around on the bed and his lips came down on mine.

He kissed me hard and then pulling back a little said, "I want you to fuck me and see what it feels like to dump your load up my ass. Do me now." With that he rolled us over onto his back with me on top of him and between his legs. He reached between us and guided my cock to his hole. I plunged in to the hilt in one thrust and started to fuck him. He almost yelled, "yes, do it, fuck me, pound my ass hard, fill me with your straight boy neg. cum! Come on flood my hole good!" I was too far gone to pay much attention as I was pounding his ass as hard and fast as I had ever done before. He went on, "oh, yeah, do me I want all your sweet untainted cum in me deep!"

• Like 16
  • Upvote 9

Part 27

I had no idea what Hank was talking about, but I didn't care at this point. I was fucking his ass and it felt incredible. I know he had been fucked before, and probably many times, but his hole was still tighter and silkier than any pussy I had ever had. I could feel his hole gripping my cock on every stroke. I knew it was not going to be long. I could feel the thrill of cum starting deep within my balls.

I started to feel the build up and yelled, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum! Going to fill your ass full of my hot cum!" He yelled, "yeah, boy, do it! Get rid of the last of your pure cum in me!" Then I felt it, the surge of my cum flowing up out of my balls and then up the shaft of my cock and spraying his insides, throbbing harder than I ever remember. It was fantastic and I thought I would never stop spewing it out. Finally it stopped and I collapsed on him. Both of us breathing hard. Then he was whispering to me, "Damn, boy, that was so good. Didn't I tell you how good cumming deep in an ass was? The best feeling there is. I want to show you, now and seed your hole like you did mine and show you what you have been missing."

I was in total bliss as we lay there kissing and catching our breath. I was looking him in the eyes as he said that. I hesitated for a few seconds and then nodded. I couldn't speak or I might have said no and I wanted, at this point, to feel what he was talking about.

He did not give me any time to change my mind. Hank rolled us over so I was on my back and he climbed on top of me. He was kissing me deeply and then lifted my legs up and put them over his shoulders. I was almost upside down. He did not break our kiss and I felt his hand at my hole and then his fingers entered me in one hard rough thrust. He twisted them around as he ground his lips against mine, stifling any sound I could make, and I felt his fingers ramming in and out of my hole. Then he leaned back a little and as his fingers drove in and out of me a few more times, I almost screamed as I felt his fingernails drag hard on the out stroke. It was painful as hell and the last time, I started to definitely yell, when his lips dropped onto mine stifling it and cutting me off as his fingers roughly were pulled out of my ass. It felt like he had drug my whole insides out with them.

Then with hardly any time between, I felt his cock at my hole and it was driving into me. He didn't even go slow, but drove it deep into me in one hard plowing thrust. It was too much, too fast, and I gasped and froze in place. I was pinned down in this position and could do nothing but clamp my ass and groan. He let his lips come away from me then and whispered, again, "sorry about the speed and force, but I didn't want to take a chance you would change your mind. Now, your ass is going to be mine."

As he said that, he started to fuck me hard, no, he started to assault my hole hard. He went from 0 to 100 in nothing flat. He was driving into me with such force I could not get a breath. He soon had me about as upside down as I could be, with my ass pointed straight up and he was basically pile driving my ass with my own cock pointed right in my face.

His hands were on my shoulders, pressing down and I could not move. The pain was fading though to be replaced by pleasure. I was gasping now. He said quietly, "yeah, boy, your hole is like velvet. I love a hardly used hole. I am going to plant my seed so deep in you you will be converted for sure tonight. My HOT seed will change you forever. You will remember this night all the rest of your life."

His onslaught kept on and on and soon the pleasure turned to ecstacy and I could not think of anything else but that piston driving in and out of me. He kept up a steady talk, most of which I didnt understand and the way I was feeling I didn't care about. He was saying, "your ass is so good. Gonna breed you and make you pregnant with my fertile seed. You will be one of us now."

He kept this up, over and over, and I found myself almost yelling, "give it to me! fuck me! fuck me! fuck me! Blow your hot cum in me! I need it so bad! OMG, it is fantastic!" He kept it up for a good, I am sure, 20 minutes or more. Then he was saying something quietly and I almost couldn't hear it, "your hole is so good. I can feel it starting to pull the cum out of me. It is going to blow soon. You are going to get every drop of my toxic load in you. I can tell this will be a big load and I am going to grind into the walls of your ass so it takes hold."

Another 5 or 6 minutes later and he looked me in the eyes telling me, "look into my eyes deep. I want to see how much you love this when I charge you up with my 'viral? load. I wasn't understanding, but I wanted him to fill me, I needed it so bad now. Then his movements started to become jerky and I knew he was ready to cum. All at once, he drove into me one last time, hard and grinding and yelled, "I'm cumming now. Giving you my hot hot hot AIDS cum now!"

Before I had time to actually digest what he had said, I felt his cock throbbing in me and his cum spraying my insides. My own cock started to spray at the same time and being right over my face, I without realizing it, opened my mouth and took my load down my own throat. Hank ground and ground into me and I didn't think either of us was going to stop cumming.

Then it was over and as I was coming down from that high, it hit me what he had said. My eyes popped wide open and I was stunned speechless. Did he say what I thought he had said? He was looking me right in the eyes as that dawned on me. He kind of nodded and said, "you heard what I said didn't you? Now you really know what a conversion party is. You are going to convert all right, to having HIV. I could only lay there shocked beyond belief at what I had let happen.

Before I could get my mind wrapped around that, Hank was slowly fucking my ass again as his cock was still hard. I could not move. I was frozen in place as he again, started a good pace and he said, "you are so hot, I will not last any time at all this time." With that he drove into me one last time hard and I could feel his cock throb again as he unloaded another load of his HIV cum into me. It hit me then and I found myself sobbing. What the hell had I done? What do I do now? Hank rolled us to our sides and held me close trying to soothe me, kissing my tears away and crooning softly to me, "you will be ok. I think I love you and want you with me forever." I had no answer as my mind was completely blank and then I fell asleep in his arms.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

I love that you post so many chapters in a row without making us wait too long!  Unfortunately, this site limits the number of "reactions" that I can post in a single day.  So, I am posting this to make sure you know that your writing is very much appreciated!

• Like 2