1. Part 28

I woke up and glancing at the clock noticed it was still only about 1 in the morning. I had only been asleep about and hour and a half at most. It dawn on me that the bed was rocking and then it hit me, Hank has his cock in my ass and was gently fucking me again. What the hell? He has HIV, I don't want anymore.

I turned my head towards him and he was smiling and leaned towards me and kissed me and I couldn't help it, I returned the kiss. He then said, "about time you woke up. I was just about to unload a 4th load in you and here it comes." With that I felt his cock expand and then throb in my hole with another of his toxic loads. Then it hit me, he had said a 4th load? I asked him, "what do you mean a fourth load?" He said, "your ass was too much for me and while you were asleep I have been fucking you the whole time." My eyes had to have grown to the size of saucers with that proclamation. 4 loads of HIV cum in my ass and one while I was asleep?

The shock on my face must have shown and Hank said, "it was more than I could resist. Your ass is amazing and feels so super wrapped around my cock, I just had to." I said, "but you have HIV and I don't want it. What the hell am I to do now? A week ago I had never done anything gay and now you say you have infected me? OMG, I can't believe this."

He said, "I've been hinting about it all week and what did you think a conversion party was anyway? Plus, I am sure you saw the biohazard tats on us? Didn't you have any clue at all?" I said, "I saw them but had no idea what they meant and especially not meaning HIV and a conversion party? I thought that just meant some guys coming out as either being gay or maybe BI, I had no idea of conversion to have a disease. Now, what to I do?"

Hank said, "it seems like you had a lot of fun lately. I know you enjoyed every second of it, didn't you? Now, you can just keep on having the best sex you have ever had, but don't have to worry anymore that you might catch it. Then, again, it isn't too late, you might not catch it or you could get to the doctor and get what is called PEP, which stops it, but then you would probably have to stop having sex with any guys ever again cause you never know whether they have it or not. It is up to you." I had to admit it had been the best sex I had ever had, but did I want to get HIV? I had a huge amount to think about.

The door to the bedroom opened then and the stripper came walking in with a big grin on his face. He said, "here's the party poopers. We were wondering if you were going to come join in or just keep making all kinds of noise up here alone. Sounds like you two were trying to drive the bed through the floor." Hank laughed and said, "didn't realize we had made that much noise. I guess we had been a little noisy earlier. I kind of got carried away fucking Jim here as his ass is so fantastic." The stripper looked at me and said, "i can see his legs are still spread, and he appears to finally have let you cum in him as there is a lot running out of that cummy ass for sure." I immediately close my legs, which was a mistake, as they had been spread so long and my ass used so much it made me groan a little. The stripper laughed at that.

He then said, "lucky you as I would love some of that sweet ass too and maybe you will let me real soon now that you know how great it feels." I could only stare at him as my mind was still not functioning good at all.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 7

Part 29

Hank and I got up then and walked downstairs. I was kind of dragging, still trying to get my head around what had happened. We got to the livingroom and found everyone else there already.

Hank, being the host, greeted everyone and asked if all the newbies had received their gifts, yet? They all nodded, including one who looked about as shell-shocked as me. I went and sat beside him. I asked, "how's it going." He said, "I didn't think it would be quite like this. I wanted it and chased for it, but wow, I got that guy over there and his cock is really gigantic and tore my ass up pretty good. Felt great, but hurt like hell too. I was bleeding, so I will probably get it pretty soon, too. How about you."

I told him, "I'm a little bit different. A week ago, I had never ever done anything gay. Then last night, Hank did me, and that is when I found out what this party was about. I had no idea before." He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "You're not gay? You weren't here to get HIV?" I said, "No, I had no idea until Hank was cumming in me for the first time I had ever had cum in my ass and he said take my HIV load. Until then, I had no idea at all and really didn't want it in me." He just stared at me in disbelief, I think.

Hank was talking then, "He said it looked like everyone had at least one load of toxic cum in their ass. If you want more, the rest of the weekend is before us and everyone is welcome to stay and make sure they get what they want." Tom spoke up then, "I am ready for more for sure. Anyone want a nice hot load from me. My last test showed my leves at about 900,000, definitely high enough to do you good." Two of the guys raised their hands immediately and were ready to go. Tom picked one and they headed upstairs to go to it.

I was still mostly looking down, but when I did glance up, I noticed that Hank and the stripper were both staring at me and the stripper nodded and gave me a huge smile. The guy I was sitting beside said, "I am sore, but I came here to get it, so who has the highest viral load here? I want to make sure it takes now." Hank said, "I think I have, probably, the highest content. My last test was 1.5 million and I saw my buddy here beside me's test and his was about 1 million." The other two 'gifters?' said their's were 750,000 and 600,000, so I guess that made theirs about the lowest but quite high I thought, not knowing really what the numbers meant for sure.

I noticed Hank kind of looking at me with almost a question on his face, so I nodded for some reason. He got up then and took the hand of the guy beside me and they headed up to bed. The two lower count guys each grabbed one of the others looking to receive and they just started making out and getting ready right there, one pair on the floor and the others on the couch. This left the stripper and me as the only ones not doing anything.

I was still pretty much out of it from shock, so wasn't really interested in anyone at the moment. I got up slowly and headed for the kitchen. I dug in Hank's refrigerator and got a Coke out and then took a sip or two, and reached for the Rum sitting on the counter and refilled the can for a good stiff drink. I then wandered outside to the picnic table.

I had a lot on my mind now. What the hell should I do? Hank did say I could get to the doctor and get something called PEP, whatever that meant. God, 4 loads of HIV positive cum in my ass and they were the first ever loads in my ass. That was something, a week ago, I would never have even thought about. Was I crazy? I had to admit that the last week had been the most mind blowing sex I had ever had, but what did it mean?

I had almost finished my drink, when I became aware that someone was standing beside me. I looked up to find the stripper standing there, holding two more drinks in his hands, and giving me a big smile. I kind of smiled back and told him hi. He handed me another drink and then sat down beside me, basically lightly touching our legs together. I didn't bother to move.

He said, "you really look upset, so I thought I would get you another drink. Maybe it will help calm you down." I gave him a smile and thanked him. We didn't say anything for a little bit. Then he asked, "you want to talk about it? Maybe I can help you get through this. Do have to admit, though, that I am a little prejudiced about it and sitting here with you gives me ideas, but I will try to help." For the first time I actually noticed that we were actually touching and as I glanced over at him, my eyes swung down a little and I noticed he was definitely at least part way hard. Not all the way, as I had seen that, but it was probably 75% up for sure and it was still massive.

He let out a laugh then and said, "I saw you glance at it. I told you I was a little bit prejudiced. I want your ass so bad it is all I can do to just sit here and not grab you, but I'll be nice and just wait and see." I let out a little laugh then and said, "well, at the moment I don't think I want any more cock in me, but I'll be nice too and let you dream anyway."

• Like 16
  • Upvote 7

Guest djdrew

Very hot story and I appreciate MackyJay actually continuing to write more chapters so quickly.  That is rare on this site as most stories from other writers are started and never completed.  That’s frustrating.  Awesome job MackyJay!