Part 30

We made small talk then, about basically nothing, for a while. Then I asked him, "what do you think I should do? You, know, about what just happened?" He said, "like I said I am a little prejudiced about that. I think you should just go with it and embrace your new freedom to have sex without any more worries about getting HIV, just take it, but it is your decision. Some love it, like me, and some wish it never happened. For me, I got it from Hank, like you might. I decided not to take meds for it, at least for now, and just spread my gift. I have no trouble getting laid, with this meat I have." With that he leaned back and reached down and grabbed that mammoth cock.

I said, "Well, Hank's cock is big, but that is a monster and Hank's is the first one I ever had in me. I doubt if I can take yours even if I wanted to." He just smiled and said, "I don't think you realize, yet, how much your ass can stretch. I bet you could actually take this and am pretty certain of that. You still have time to get to a doc. I think you should enjoy the weekend and enjoy all the sex you can till you decide."

I said, "that is a temptation, but wow, that looks like it would rip me apart." He still had his hand on his dick and it was almost all the way up now. It almost looked like another arm between his legs. I had trouble taking my eyes off of it. He just reached over and took my hand and said, "take ahold of me and see what you think of it." I let him lead my hand to his cock and gripped it. I could not get my hand all the way around it. Damn, that is huge. I can feel it throb and almost lifts my hand up it is so strong.

He reached up and put his hand on my head and started to push me down towards it. I offered no real resistance, it didn't seem real somehow. Then it was right in my face and I found myself opening my mouth and the head of his cock pushed in. I had to stretch my mouth as wide open as possible and it still barely fit in. I could only get about 4 or 5" in as it was just way too big to go any further. I sucked on what I could get and with my saliva, maybe another inch slid in. I was bobbing my head on it trying to be careful not to scrape it with my teeth, but that was hard to do with its size. I immediately, it seemed, was rewarded with the taste of his precum which started flowing almost as soon as my mouth closed on him. He was moaning already and crooning to me about how great that felt.

The stripper lifted me a little and brought one of his legs across the seat so that he had one leg on each side of it. I kind of adjusted myself so I was sitting the same way, but bent over sucking away. My mind was yelling at me, what the hell are you doing with that toxic cock in your mouth, but it tasted so good, I didn't want to stop. I was thinking at this point on just blowing him and that was all.

Then he leaned over me some and grabbed my ass with both hands and his fingers were playing with my hole. It was sore, but with a throbbing tingle also there. He teased my hole for a while, just rubbing a finger of one hand around and around it and then the other hand doing the opposite direction. It was making me horny, again, and I was having trouble concentrating on his cock at times. Then, without warning, he stuck a finger from each hand in me at the same time. I almost lost hold of his cock and jumped into his lap. The feeling was amazing and then he inserted another finger from each hand in and started to stretch my hole open a little at a time twisting them a little to make sure they hit all around it. He was driving me wild with that feeling and my fear was being driven back from passion.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 6

Part 31

My whole being seemed to be on fire. I was lost in the moment trying to get his giant meat to cum down my throat. His fingers doing magical things with my ass made it hard for me to keep still and blow him. I wanted to taste that cum, but another part of me was now wanting that cock in my ass. I knew that was wrong to think of since I knew, now, that he was poz with a very high viral load, but damn my ass was gyrating and in more and more need.

My mind was telling to stop and run away, now, but it was becoming only a whisper as every other bit of me was screaming for more sex. I was crazy and knew it. I wanted more and more. The stripper all at once pulled his fingers from my hole making me gasp at the loss and then he just grabbed me and picked me up and laid me down on top of the table.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and spread my legs wide and lifted my ass up and planted his mouth on my hole. His tongue replaced his fingers in my hole and I almost screamed from the pleasure. I reached down with my hands and grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pulled them wider trying to get more of his tongue in me while driving my ass back at him. I was almost berzerk in my thrashing.

He kept on and on and then started to insert a finger and then another and another into my hole. My head was rocking side to side now. I was moaning and panting and trying to thrust my ass back to get his fingers and tongue in deeper and deeper. His tongue was dancing all over my hole and his fingers were driving in and out and twisting around faster and faster. I found myself almost yelling at him, "I want your cock in me, please, I need it. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me now." I looked down at him and he was looking up at me and he pulled his tongue back, but not his fingers, and said, "what else do you want?" I was puzzled and then it hit me what he wanted to hear and I told him, "I want you to fuck me, hard, with that giant cock of yours and.....and fill me with your toxic poz cum." I had had to hesitate before saying that. I still wasn't sure I did, but at this point my ass needed that cock and I was afraid he would stop and I would be totally wild then.

He slowly started kissing his way up across my body. His fingers still doing their magic in my hole only now I could really feel them dragging. He smiled as he got to my lips, gave me a huge kiss and then very roughly ran his fingers in and out of my ass dragging what felt like huge sharp nails in there. Then he pulled them out and as he started to push that giant cock in me, he held his fingers up in front of my face and I could see they were dripping my blood. I just stared as he said, "I tore your ass open good. It leaves a much better path for my toxic cum to get into you." He grinned at me and drove his cock in. His lips clamped on mine as I was going to scream from the pain and then I felt my ass seem to tear open more and the head of his cock was in me. My legs went straight out and opened wide to try and relieve me of that.

He hesitated a few seconds and then pushed some more and I felt a few more inches go in. He stopped again for a few more seconds and then pushed again. He kept doing that, a very little bit in at a time and then only a few seconds hesitation and the in more. Then I felt the impossible, his balls hit my ass and that whole monster cock was completely in my ass.

My eyes flew wide open when I realized that and he leaned back, looking me deep in the eyes and said, "see, I told you you could take it all. Now get ready as I am going to give you the fuck of your life." With that said, he started outward and then inward, just a little at a time to start with. I was gasping with the pain. Then he was going further out and in with each thrust, till on the out stroke he only had the head of his cock still in me, then he would thrust back deep inside me completely. The pain was finally starting to subside.

As his movements got faster and harder the pain disappeared and in its place came pleasure, soon to be complete exstacy. I was now shoving my ass back on his cock as hard as he was fucking me. I could help and and was now saying uncontrollably, "oh, yeah, fuck me! Ram that fuck stick in me deep! Destroy my hole! OH, come on fill me up! I want your cum! OMG, POZ ME, POZ ME, POZ ME!" I was out of control. He then then exclaimed, "Your hole is so tight, I'm not going to last long in there. Get ready." I almost screamed, "yes, do it, do it! I want your hot toxic AIDS cum in my hole now!" Then with a few more thrusts, he rammed me as hard as he could and went as deep as possible and I could feel every vein in his cock throbbing as he unloaded his HOT cum deep inside my bowels. He was grunting and groaning his pleasure as much as I was and I felt my own cock erupt again and my cum was spraying everywhere. Then his lips found mine and we lay there in our bliss kissing and cuddling for a long time.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 2

Part 32

We finally got up and off of the table. We went back into Hank's place, him to see what was going on and me to just check the time. I was about 6 in the morning now. I had been up most of the night and now had 5 HIV poz loads up my ass. I still wasn't sure what the hell I was thinking. My ass was sore as hell now and when I reached down to feel it, it was tender as all get out to my touch and when I brought my hand back and looked at it it was pretty much covered in cum and blood. I was aghast.

I was too sore to sit at the moment and was standing next to the kitchen counter when Hank walked in. He smiled and said, "I just saw my stripper friend and he says you took his big cock in you and got a hell of a ride outside. Are you loving it yet?" I told him, "I'm not sure yet. I really don't want AIDS, but I can't seem to stop letting you guys fuck me, either. Not sure what I should do. While we are doing it, I want it all and every bit of your cocks deep in me and cumming, but when done, I can't believe I did it."

He asked me, "what are your thoughts right now?" I answered, "well while I was standing here alone, I thought how stupid I am, but when you walked in, the first thought I had was, OMG look at that beautiful cock, sure wish it was back in me right now. I just don't understand my feelings at all." Hank said, "I like your thought about me." Before I could say any more he walked across the kitchen, grabbed me and lifted me up onto the counter, spreading my legs and thrusting his already hard cock in my ass in one fell swoop clear to the hilt. All I could do was gasp at the initial pain in my torn up ass and then as his cock bottomed out I sighed in contentment at the great feeling of being full.

He was immediately plowing my hole fast and furious right from the start. I went into overdrive pushing my ass at him as intensely. Without missing a stroke, he then picked me up and started walking towards the livingroom, his cock never leaving my hole. Every step made me moan in pleasure. As we got into the other room, Tom was sitting alone on the couch. As we approached, he sat up and his cock was standing straight up in the air as we approached.

Tom spread his legs as we got there and Hank walked us right up between them and against the couch. Hank was smiling and looking deep into my eyes as he started to kneel down. I thought he just want us on the couch, but then as his knees hit the floor, he leaned over a little, his hands spreading the cheeks of my ass apart. I then became aware that Tom's cock was coming between my cheeks as Hank lowered me. Then as I was getting ready to ask what was going on, Tom's cock started to slip inside my open gaping hole along side of Hank's.

I started to protest that there was no way for two cocks to get in me at once, when Hank, basically, let go of my ass causing me to drop and wham, Tom's cock penetrated and I sank all the way down onto them both at once. Hank had also clamped his mouth to mine in a kiss preventing me from screaming in pain. Then he grabbed my ass and lifted upwards and then dropped me down on them both again. It was incruciating but exhilerating at the same time.

Hank continued to lift me and drop me for a bit and then I couldn't take it anymore and bent my legs til they were on the couch and started bouncing myself on their cocks. I was going into orbit from an overload of cock in my ass. Hank broke off the kiss and said, "I knew, after you had taken that stripper's giant cock, you could handle the both of us at once. You are a natural. Your ass is amazingly tight and fine for us." I couldn't answer as my head was back and I was in another universe, just enjoying the feeling.

It only took about 15 minutes of this before I could feel both cocks, at once, growing harder in my hole. Then Tom yelled, "I'm cumming, omg, I am cumming and filling your hole with my toxic cum!" Just few seconds later and Hank was yelling that he was giving me a nice toxic load also. The feeling of two loads in my ass almost simultaneously, drove me over the edge, too. I was screaming almost, "yes, yes, yes, give me your poz cum, impregnate me, knock me up with your HIV!" Then, again, I caught myself and wondered what the hell was I saying and doing? I have lost my mind, but omg, how great it feels.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 2